Introduce yourself!

A friendly place for friendly people where we all play nice and share.

Moderator: Colette

Forum rules
Play nice with n00bs in the New People threads. Save the abuse, trolling, and pr0n for everywhere else.

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Hamahaki » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:41 pm

Welcome to the brik land imic waddup
Banned from both brikwars discords 3 times
User avatar
Hamahaki
Officer
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:54 pm
Location: Nuclear Bunker

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby BriksKrieg » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:30 pm

Imic wrote:It's entirely inspired by a fictional alien species I've been creating since I was in Fifth class in Primary school.
Undarak.
Kewl! I look forward to seeing them. Id also enjoy learning more too.

Texhnophille wrote:
TheVengefulOne wrote:My friends lose interest in BrikWars as soon as they hear the word "Lego", which is really sad.

I know exactly what it's like. For many people in RF, hearing "I buy and collect legos" is the same thing as hearing "I'm a big kid, no grown ups allowed."

Texnophille, I thought you were a big kid?   :shock:  :warhead:
Tzan wrote:The STFU looks like its positioned at the tip of the galactic penis.

sahasrahla wrote:we can always count on Tzan to offer engaging and intellectually stimulating observations on the topic at hand
User avatar
BriksKrieg
Dimmy
 
Posts: 511
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:50 am
Location: Hiding from Craig

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Omega Prime » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:52 pm

Thread re-railment achieved. Beginning Operation: Perfectly Normal.
gotta love knitting needles. i can make you a scarf. i can make a hat. i can stab your eyes out. i can make mittens.

What was that middle part again?

i can make a hat
User avatar
Omega Prime
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 447
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 5:47 pm
Location: Somewhere in space

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Hamahaki » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:08 pm

Omega Prime wrote:Thread re-railment achieved. Beginning Operation: Perfectly Normal.

The most impossible re-reailment mission carried out perfectly, i never thought it could be done
Banned from both brikwars discords 3 times
User avatar
Hamahaki
Officer
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:54 pm
Location: Nuclear Bunker

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Imic » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:59 am

:wtc:
Legendary +5 lurker
Hamahaki wrote:
StalinsFavoriteKhat wrote:Careful Hamahki. He has the bread....

never mess with a man with the bread

Kaplan wrote:The Emperor loves you.
TROLOLO
Imic
Champion
Champion
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:18 pm
Location: Ireland.

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Colette » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:40 pm

Imic wrote::wtc:

Welcome to the forums!
ImageImageImage
Because everything's better with math.
User avatar
Colette
Catastrophe Magnet
 
Posts: 2423
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Imic » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:26 pm

Colette wrote:
Imic wrote::wtc:

Welcome to the forums!

I'm oversizing my confusion. If you've ever seen the dwarf fortress forums, you'll know why.
It involves farming unicorns to sell their bones for huge profit and dropping people into volcanoes to see how deep they are, although they all seem like things ye lot would do without a second thought.
Legendary +5 lurker
Hamahaki wrote:
StalinsFavoriteKhat wrote:Careful Hamahki. He has the bread....

never mess with a man with the bread

Kaplan wrote:The Emperor loves you.
TROLOLO
Imic
Champion
Champion
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:18 pm
Location: Ireland.

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby BriksKrieg » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:54 pm

Imic wrote:
Colette wrote:
Imic wrote::wtc:

Welcome to the forums!

I'm oversizing my confusion. If you've ever seen the dwarf fortress forums, you'll know why.
It involves farming unicorns to sell their bones for huge profit and dropping people into volcanoes to see how deep they are, although they all seem like things ye lot would do without a second thought.
Are you volunteering?  :wink:  :warhead:
Tzan wrote:The STFU looks like its positioned at the tip of the galactic penis.

sahasrahla wrote:we can always count on Tzan to offer engaging and intellectually stimulating observations on the topic at hand
User avatar
BriksKrieg
Dimmy
 
Posts: 511
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:50 am
Location: Hiding from Craig

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Imic » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:58 pm

StalinsFavoriteKhat wrote:
Imic wrote:
Colette wrote:
Imic wrote::wtc:

Welcome to the forums!

I'm oversizing my confusion. If you've ever seen the dwarf fortress forums, you'll know why.
It involves farming unicorns to sell their bones for huge profit and dropping people into volcanoes to see how deep they are, although they all seem like things ye lot would do without a second thought.
Are you volunteering?  :wink:  :warhead:

As crazy person who builds massive things with no clear reqson for existing, yes.
Legendary +5 lurker
Hamahaki wrote:
StalinsFavoriteKhat wrote:Careful Hamahki. He has the bread....

never mess with a man with the bread

Kaplan wrote:The Emperor loves you.
TROLOLO
Imic
Champion
Champion
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:18 pm
Location: Ireland.

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby BriksKrieg » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:18 pm

Imic wrote:
StalinsFavoriteKhat wrote:Are you volunteering?  :wink:  :warhead:

As crazy person who builds massive things with no clear reqson for existing, yes.
Yep, this guy is a Brikwarrior :D
Tzan wrote:The STFU looks like its positioned at the tip of the galactic penis.

sahasrahla wrote:we can always count on Tzan to offer engaging and intellectually stimulating observations on the topic at hand
User avatar
BriksKrieg
Dimmy
 
Posts: 511
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:50 am
Location: Hiding from Craig

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Hamahaki » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:08 am

He is the chosen one
Banned from both brikwars discords 3 times
User avatar
Hamahaki
Officer
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:54 pm
Location: Nuclear Bunker

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Imic » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:32 am

Does being the chosen involve baking, eating, and walking off copious amounts of bread?
Because if the answer's no, I'm gone.
Legendary +5 lurker
Hamahaki wrote:
StalinsFavoriteKhat wrote:Careful Hamahki. He has the bread....

never mess with a man with the bread

Kaplan wrote:The Emperor loves you.
TROLOLO
Imic
Champion
Champion
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:18 pm
Location: Ireland.

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby BriksKrieg » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:49 am

Imic wrote:Does being the chosen involve baking, eating, and walking off copious amounts of bread?
Because if the answer's no, I'm gone.
Your the chosen one. It can mean whatever you want it to mean

What kind of bread?
Tzan wrote:The STFU looks like its positioned at the tip of the galactic penis.

sahasrahla wrote:we can always count on Tzan to offer engaging and intellectually stimulating observations on the topic at hand
User avatar
BriksKrieg
Dimmy
 
Posts: 511
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:50 am
Location: Hiding from Craig

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Imic » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:59 am

StalinsFavoriteKhat wrote:
Imic wrote:Does being the chosen involve baking, eating, and walking off copious amounts of bread?
Because if the answer's no, I'm gone.
Your the chosen one. It can mean whatever you want it to mean

What kind of bread?


ALL OF IT
Legendary +5 lurker
Hamahaki wrote:
StalinsFavoriteKhat wrote:Careful Hamahki. He has the bread....

never mess with a man with the bread

Kaplan wrote:The Emperor loves you.
TROLOLO
Imic
Champion
Champion
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:18 pm
Location: Ireland.

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby BriksKrieg » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:11 pm

Imic wrote:
StalinsFavoriteKhat wrote:
Imic wrote:Does being the chosen involve baking, eating, and walking off copious amounts of bread?
Because if the answer's no, I'm gone.
Your the chosen one. It can mean whatever you want it to mean

What kind of bread?


ALL OF IT

Living the life man, living the life.  :)
Tzan wrote:The STFU looks like its positioned at the tip of the galactic penis.

sahasrahla wrote:we can always count on Tzan to offer engaging and intellectually stimulating observations on the topic at hand
User avatar
BriksKrieg
Dimmy
 
Posts: 511
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:50 am
Location: Hiding from Craig

PreviousNext

Return to New People Start Here

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron