Page 225 of 226

Re: Introduce yourself!

Posted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:18 pm
by TheLEGObrick
Brikthulhu wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:22 am
hello i am BRIKTHULHU :studgod: i live the frozen north of minnesota and im 14 so yes i do
Ragnablok confirmed?

Re: Introduce yourself!

Posted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:23 pm
by Space Bunny
Hey,
1 Space bunny
2 yes
3 Britain, England, Uk or whatever
4 to find the best Lego game

Re: Introduce yourself!

Posted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:30 pm
by ninja_bait
TheLEGObrick wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:18 pm
Brikthulhu wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:22 am
hello i am BRIKTHULHU :studgod: i live the frozen north of minnesota and im 14 so yes i do
Ragnablok confirmed?
:myth:

Re: Introduce yourself!

Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:08 am
by Kommander Ken
:mystery:

Re: Introduce yourself!

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:12 pm
by Roboskeleton
I would rather not give my real name.
Yes I live with the FBI.
I am from Idaho
And my quest is ... To find The Holy Grail!

Re: Introduce yourself!

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:26 pm
by ninja_bait
welcome!

Re: Introduce yourself!

Posted: Wed May 08, 2019 10:25 am
by BorealBlizzard
Hi, it me.

I used to like LEGOS, i just stopped bc I have no money.

Then I found this and it respired my interest in the toy that should be banned by the UN for hurting everyones feet.



I do in fact live with the FBI.

thats all you need to know.

Re: Introduce yourself!

Posted: Wed May 08, 2019 1:49 pm
by TheLEGObrick
BorealBlizzard wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 10:25 am
Hi, it me.

I used to like LEGOS, i just stopped bc I have no money.

Then I found this and it respired my interest in the toy that should be banned by the UN for hurting everyones feet.



I do in fact live with the FBI.

thats all you need to know.
Hello, welcome to the BrikWars forums!

Re: Introduce yourself!

Posted: Wed May 08, 2019 3:50 pm
by RedRover
TheLEGObrick wrote: Hello, welcome to the BrikWars forums... or something? I'm not entirely sure how am I meant to do a this kind of first response because it's usually not my job to do that... :lol:
Wat?

Re: Introduce yourself!

Posted: Wed May 08, 2019 4:56 pm
by TheLEGObrick
RedRover wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 3:50 pm
TheLEGObrick wrote: Hello, welcome to the BrikWars forums... or something? I'm not entirely sure how am I meant to do a this kind of first response because it's usually not my job to do that... :lol:
Wat?
Oh for fucks sake

Re: Introduce yourself!

Posted: Wed May 08, 2019 7:05 pm
by bann154
TheLEGObrick wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 4:56 pm
RedRover wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 3:50 pm
TheLEGObrick wrote: Hello, welcome to the BrikWars forums... or something? I'm not entirely sure how am I meant to do a this kind of first response because it's usually not my job to do that... :lol:
Wat?
Oh for fucks sake
wat?

Re: Introduce yourself!

Posted: Wed May 08, 2019 10:32 pm
by lordintype
bann154 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 7:05 pm
TheLEGObrick wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 4:56 pm
RedRover wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 3:50 pm
TheLEGObrick wrote: Hello, welcome to the BrikWars forums... or something? I'm not entirely sure how am I meant to do a this kind of first response because it's usually not my job to do that... :lol:
Wat?
Oh for fucks sake
wat?
Oh for fucks sake

Re: Introduce yourself!

Posted: Thu May 09, 2019 10:47 am
by TheLEGObrick
Fuck you guys I'm out of here

Re: Introduce yourself!

Posted: Thu May 09, 2019 2:31 pm
by lordintype
:bye:

Re: Introduce yourself!

Posted: Thu May 09, 2019 4:49 pm
by TheLEGObrick
Just kidding, I'm not sane enough to be actually triggered by like anything. :warhead: