The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.
Moderators: Zahru II, Thesson, Magic Soap
Yes - everything's still assembled and in boxes, but I moved to a bigger house and it's been taking a while to set up the basement for photography and long-term gaming setup. The good news is, I'm just a couple weeks away from finishing up my latest big six-month project at work, so I'll be getting my evenings and weekends back soon.
- Their rulebook's been WIP for a year? what a bunch of slackers
- Posts: 4042
- Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm
Even with his new gear, could this be piltoggs demise?
- Official SEXY Forum Science, History, and Literature Expert
- Posts: 632
- Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 pm
- Location: building a wall along the US-mexico border
This story s really great. I hope that there will be an update soon.
In the meantime I have built the stubby's version of piltogg just because it looks cool.
- Supercharged Tank
- Posts: 618
- Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 2:50 pm
Return to Magic Soap Opera Board
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest