The Wolf and the Bear

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Magic Soap, Thesson

Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

The Wolf and the Bear

Post by Duerer » Sun May 17, 2015 4:02 pm

Mission: ***MISSING***

*scribbles on the paper*
Reichsaußenminister Schwanzschlagen: So, let's divide ze whole Polish territory across zis line and you shall recieve ze Magyar worlds on top of zat... Sound like a fair deal, doesn't it?

Foreign Commissar Molotov: Fine by me. If everything is going according to our plan, we'll wipe the face of the galaxy off that Pshek scum in no time. Same goes for these Goulash Munchers.“

Schwanzschlagen: Zey may have grown stronger, but ve'll crush zese insects for sure. Ze Polish state vill be delivered back into it's natural state of non-existence and our galactical surpremacy shall be restored once again.
*further scribbles on the paper*

*handshake*
Schwanzschlagen: So ze treaty is complete.

Molotov: Excellent, in a few months, our troops will start the invasion of Magyar and from there, we will further aid your invasion forces.

Schwanzschlagen: Ve'd like to zank you for your cooperation.

Schwanzschlagen: Herr Faust! Send zis copy of ze treaty to Germania. Mobilization shall begin in a few weeks.

Herr Faust: Sehr wohl, Herr Minister.

Molotov: Now, that the formal matters have been taken care of, it's time to party!
*grabs bottle of Vodka out of pockets*

4 hours later

*swoosh*

*noise from the commlink device*
???: Agent J-31! Agent J-31, are you hearing me?! Over!

Agent Grabovszky: J-31 here, just left the USSSR borders behind. I'm on my way back to HQ, over.

???: Did you gather any intelligence on the treaty, the Nazis and Commies signed on Moskau.

Agent Grabovszky: I did, and looks like we're into some really deep shit.

???: Just tell me something, I don't know already.

Agent Grabovszky: Both of them plan to attack the Poles and us Magyars from all directions. However, the Piltogg Minister just handed me a copy of the treaty including a map with specific target locations and proposed borders of the spoils of war. Herr Faust was supposed to deliver it to the Capital Germania. Detail will follow, once I've reached HQ.

???: Hm, yeah, these are indeed worrying news... By the way, what happened to this „Herr Faust“, who should have sent the copy?

Agent Grabovszky: Don't worry. He's at good hands, right now...
Last edited by Duerer on Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winning Contest Entries
Show
ImageImageImageImageImage
Battles and Stories and Stuff

motorhead fan
I want to climb on to thevengefulone, stick my tongue into his ear and ride him all the way to satan.

Re: The Wolf and the Bear

Post by motorhead fan » Mon May 18, 2015 12:01 pm

Thos Space nazis look cool! Maybe my guys should become sort of Nazis too.

Vami
wtf, vami

Post by Vami » Mon May 18, 2015 4:42 pm

motorhead fan wrote:Thos Space nazis look cool! Maybe my guys should become sort of Nazis too.
The Phaleks are kinda Nazis.
:denied:

Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Post by Duerer » Tue May 19, 2015 2:15 am

Mission: Interrogation

Szakal: So, about that meeting, that the dear minister had to attend in Moskau...

Herr Faust: P-please! I already told you everyzing. Zis m-meeting is only about an exchange of trading goods.

Szakal: That's about it?

Herr Faust: Y-yes!

Szakal: Well, I believe you...

Szakal: ...but this crowbar of mine, does not!

*JEB*

Herr Faust: ARGH!!

*JEB*

Herr Faust: UGH! Alright, ALRIGHT! I'll tell you everyzing, EVERYZING!

Szakal: Shoot!

Herr Faust: Ok, ok... *heavy breathing* The whole treaty involves the partition of most lands west of the USSSR, being shared among them and the Fourth Reich. All former inhabitats are also to be deported into Gulags in the Sibir sector or one of our detention ships...

Szakal: Gulags... ? „Detention“ ships... ?

Herr Faust: Yes, you heard right... *heavy breathing of exhaustion*

Szakal: That's all I wanted to hear for now. Danke Ihnen, mein lieber Herr!
Winning Contest Entries
Show

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Wed May 20, 2015 1:39 am

Wait, so the interrogator stopped hitting him? That doesn't seem very realistic.

BFenix
Pooplord

Post by BFenix » Wed May 20, 2015 9:13 am

Zupponn wrote:Wait, so the interrogator stopped hitting him? That doesn't seem very realistic.
Next to a "danke" comes a crowbar down his eye socket. Use your imagination Zups, jeez.

Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Post by Duerer » Wed May 20, 2015 10:40 am

Mission: Deliver the information to the contact

Szakal: (Half an hour and I'm still waiting on the same spot... 'the hell does it take so long for him to come over here?)

Szakal: (Hah, there he is!) About time you arrived, here!

Agent Grabovszky: So, you are the man, that others call „Szakal“? Pretty big guy.

Szakal: For you.

Grabovsky: Baneposting aside, we should go to a more private place. Too many people around here...

Szakal: Say, what took you so long to fly over here, to Pest?

Grabovszky: Flying through the Crapathians isn't just like a walk in the park, you know?

Grabovszky: *looks left and right* What information could you get from Herr Faust, while I've been in Moskau?

Szakal: Well, besides that double invasion stuff, you might have heard already, he also talked about deportations of all the original population into labour camps, where they work their asses off for their whole life and die of exhaustion. I also found some more data about troop movement and priority targets for their invasion forces, in his uniform.

Grabovszky: *sigh* The situation seems to get just worse from time to time!

Grabovszky: I mean, we've spend a year or so to rebuild our nations, get our dated economies afloat and building up proper armies to defend ourselves...

Grabovszky: ...and just the mere thought of all these efforts, being crushed in an even shorter timespan is frightening...

Szakal: Pfft, the Bolsheviks also thought, they'd crush us by killing our elites, but still got their asses handed by mere peasents. Luck will be on our side, this time.

*handshake*
Grabovszky: I hope so... Well, thank you for the information anyway. You did an invaluable service for us all.

Szakal: Pleasure was mine. Beating up Nazis never had been so much fun!

Grabovszky: Uhm, Herr Faust is still in good shape, isn't he?

Szakal: Well, uhm, he's still breathing, I guess... He was quite a tough guy, it took me several hours and seasons of beating to finally get him talk.

Grabovszky: Err... let's just hope, the docs can fix him, as we still got to put him in detention... Well, thanks for helping, and so on ...
Winning Contest Entries
Show

Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Post by Duerer » Fri May 22, 2015 12:21 pm

Location: Planet Nowa Warszawa, Presidential Palace, Briefing Room

Presydent Sadow: Dobry wieczór, panowie. It was almost one year ago, since we held a meeting on the proposed invasion of Bawaria, which ended in a stalemate. Now, we have met together once again, to discuss the next stages of the defense of the Konfederacja and Magyar.

Sadow: Here, we have the High Command of the Order of Dobrzyń, including Forgefather Grzegorz, Chief Librarian Jerzy Durer and the Chapter Master Kajfasz, himself. (from right to left)

Sadow: From the High Command of both, the Confederate Army and the Navy, came Generał Sosabowski and Admirał Dudek.

Sadow: And, not to forget, Magyar representatives, namely Commander Erös and Agent Grabovszky, also take part in this meeting, for it is of utmost importance for both of our nations.

Sadow: We have sent out spies and agents into all possible directions and places to get as much information as possible about the Nazis' and Communists' plans for invading our land, that we have spent considerable amounts of manpower to rebuilt. After analyzing all maps and data, we have found out, that the Fourth Reich has planned to strike on three key locations on our Western territories, which must be defended at all cost:

Sadow: First, we have the Starport of Nowa Gdańsk, a massive building that serves as one of our most important trade nodes to the whole Galaxy! It's destruction would sever our access to the most lucrative trade routes, which must not happen, under any circumstances! Panie Admirale, are your men ready for this task?

Admirał Dudek: To be honest, most naval forces are left disappointed from the AN-TA War, since almost none of our warships could unfold it's true potential. However, this time, we will show these fascists the full might of the Polish Navy! A naval detachment is already en route to the orbit of Nowa Gdańsk.

Sadow: Excellent, panie Admirale. The second priority target will be the Blue Transparent mines on the Asteroid PN-12 near Planet Poznań. The Nazis are fully aware of the fact, that these minerals are the base of our advanced laser technology. Taking away these mines would cripple our weapon production severely.

Forgefather Grzegorz: The Forgeguard heavily relies on these minerals for our own weaponry and thus we will provide forces to defend these mines. I will assist them, personally.

Sadow: Very well. So we are left with one single target: the Planet of Puczysk. If the Nazis manage to conquer this border planet, they would have an advantageous location for further attacks on our home worlds. We need to gather a strong fighting force to keep this planet under our control.

Jerzy Durer: Well, my last confrontation with Nazis over Puczysk left me with two broken legs for like three months, but I will try to do my best on gathering forces from the Army and the Order. Count me in, for that one.

Atilla Erös: So far, we have talked about the defense of Confederate world, but what about us Magyars? I mean, if our worlds fall to the Soviet forces, they will make further attacks on Confederate worlds, too! Can we count on your help for the coming war?

Generał Sosabowski: Fear not, friend. We won't leave you to the commies unlike the Nazis did. You can count on our support, for the defense of your home worlds!

Sadow: Well, if we manage to drive back the Nazis, that is. Should everything go according to our plan, we can send you as much forces as you need to defend the Magyar worlds. However, I think we need to call other members of the Intermarium Coalition to our sides, if the situation should go way out of hand. We might even try to get more states to join the Coalition, whereas I've already been trying to make contact with ambassadors from Kraków, in order to...

Grzegorz: Kraków!? By all respect, but we do not have any business with these heretyki and being under the influence of Bawaria, they wouldn't agree, anyway!

Durer: While the pact with dark gods is, indeed, a worrying matter, we should not forget, that the citizens of the Unia are still Poles, nevertheless. Allying against one common enemy will bring these nations together and thus, we are less likely to cause bloodshed among our own brothers.

Chapter Master Kajfasz: I think Brother Jerzy got a point. Maybe, we might not be ready for a reunification, but an alliance with Kraków against Nazis and Communists should still be a viable option. Besides, there are still communities of the Great Creator, that might be more tolerated, if relations with the government in Kraków will be improved.

Grzegorz: *grumble* If you say so...

Sadow: We will see, if they will agree on joining the Intermarium Coalition, yet they have to realize, that it would be for their own good, because, if the Konfederacja and Magyar fall, the Unia will be next. The USSSR and the Fourth Reich might gang up on us again, but will not manage to get too far into our home worlds.

Sadow: Not this time!
Winning Contest Entries
Show