Maeby's Cannon: Out Of Context

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Thesson, Magic Soap

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Re: Maeby's Cannon: Out Of Context

Post by Silverdream » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:23 pm

Insert_blank wrote:Yo guys are so fucking rude to colette. He puts his heart and soul into his work and all you can do is criticize him? I challenge Silverdream and Silent-Sigfig to a battle royale on August 3rd at 10:23AM in Indianapolis, IN in front of the KFC. If you don't show up you're a horrible coward and I will mock you for the rest of your wussy lives.

Big bro Ib out
Fuck off, you piece of shit. You're always on my ass about my behaviour like you're my Dad. Guess what? You're not. You don't even compare to my Dad. I don't see you building fences or sheds in China, all I see you do is complain about your fat sister and lord over everyone because of your Chinese girlfriend. You're pathetic.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

cleanupcrew
Catastrophe Magnet

Post by cleanupcrew » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:25 pm

“You know, you can just call me Martin. A Ph.D. from a country that doesn’t exist anymore isn’t worth much.”
Kirito: Alright Martin, if that’s what you want.

Kirito: First question: did my introduction mean anything to you?
“Listen, I don’t like thinking about my time working there nowadays.”
Kirito: Don’t like or can’t?
“What do you mean by that? It’s been a while.”

Kirito: You were amnesticized after the Event.
“Woah, now hold on, before we jump to conclusions...”
Kirito: You’d have realized it by now if you could still remember. I’m an anime character.

I draw my shotgun from my bike and jump back.
“What the hell did you just do, you dirty weeb garbage.”
Kirito: I’m still Kirito...it’s just this particular avatar is better suited for dealing with ranged. And don’t pull that trigger - I just wanted to talk.
“You caused this! Your kind caused all of this!”
Kirito: Anime characters were never the cause of the Event - we were one of the many, many effects from both the Event and from what led to it. We were one tortured effect wrought from your kind believing that they could wield the power of god without consequence.

Kirito: Do you really think I wanted to be dragged into your stupid, pitiful brikverse? Do you really think it brings me joy to be separated from everyone I could have ever known and loved? I came a little before the Event, and I certainly didn’t want the Event to happen. The Event killed the only hopes I had for ever returning to my home universe. For a while I thought about giving up.

“Then why didn’t you?”
Kirito: It’s been seventeen years since the Event, and eighteen since I last saw her. The sad thing is, I can barely remember what she looked like. But I remember how she made me felt, and that convinced me that there was another way back. Even if it seemed impossible, I knew I had to keep searching. And I think I’ve found a way. A way to set things right, for both your kind and mine.

Kirito: There’s this anime character. From what I’ve heard, she’s capable of starting a universe-wide Reality-Restructuring Event. And send me back to my proper universe. If we can find her and convince her to do this, we could potentially undo the first Event. The Quantumsurfers are dead, so this is the next best thing. It would be at least thousands of years before your civilizations can reengineer the technology that the IUAO had at its disposal, so this is essentially our last shot at restoring things to the way they were.

I lowered my shotgun.
Kirito: All I’m asking for is your help. If we can do this, it’ll benefit both of us. So let’s work together.

I accepted his hand. All that he had said seemed too fantastic to be true - and yet, hope was such a temptress. Even the idea of returning to the old BrikVerse enticed me enough.

Insert_blank
おたく
おたく

Post by Insert_blank » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:25 pm

Come and say that to my face you wimpy piece of shit. I bench press pieces of shit like you for breakfast! I'm so fucking swole an you're just jealous of my amazing abs and muscles.
Just Monika

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:33 pm

Oh shit does this mean Colette got Madoka figurines?
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:33 pm

The only think you can lift is the fridge door, you fucking lard-monster. I'm tall, and I may not be "swole", but I have a swimmer's body, which is perfect for swimming in the ladies. The only lady you could get is your girlfriend, and she's Chinese.
Image lol j/k

Insert_blank
おたく
おたく

Post by Insert_blank » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:40 pm

You keep bringing up shit about my gf like you're so obssessed with a man being with a woman. what are you a dapper or something? you fucking loser ass baby boy bitch master. you may be swimming through ladies but you're actually going down the river to beating-town. hat's called a medaphore which i guess is seomthing you can't understand because your so tupid from drinking too much pool water lol.

still you'r better than that wussy silent-sigfig who didn't even respnd to my challenge.
Just Monika

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:44 pm

Colette wrote:Kirito: Anime characters were never the cause of the Event - we were one of the many, many effects from both the Event and from what led to it. We were one tortured effect wrought from your kind believing that they could wield the power of god without consequence.
Kirito: Do you really think I wanted to be dragged into your stupid, pitiful brikverse? Do you really think it brings me joy to be separated from everyone I could have ever known and loved? I came a little before the Event, and I certainly didn’t want the Event to happen. The Event killed the only hopes I had for ever returning to my home universe. For a while I thought about giving up.
Shit, this got real in a hurry.
Kirito wrote:It’s been seventeen years since the Event, and eighteen since I last saw her. The sad thing is, I can barely remember what she looked like. But I remember how she made me felt, and that convinced me that there was another way back.
This passage loses much of its emotional weight when you remember that he's referring to his sister.

Tzan
Has anyone ever used those holes before?
Has anyone ever used those holes before?

Post by Tzan » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:46 pm

Hooray! Its Kirito!
Now that he is on the case I'm sure everything will be fine.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:50 pm

I have an Indian (Desi) girl and a white girl (who cosplayed as Sailor Moon) after me. I have also given oral sex to a Taiwanese girl.
Image lol j/k

Insert_blank
おたく
おたく

Post by Insert_blank » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:51 pm

Theblackdog wrote:
Colette wrote:Kirito: Anime characters were never the cause of the Event - we were one of the many, many effects from both the Event and from what led to it. We were one tortured effect wrought from your kind believing that they could wield the power of god without consequence.
Shit, this got real in a hurry.
Kirito wrote:It’s been seventeen years since the Event, and eighteen since I last saw her. The sad thing is, I can barely remember what she looked like. But I remember how she made me felt, and that convinced me that there was another way back.
This passage loses much of its emotional weight when you remember that he's referring to his sister.
Glad i'm not the only one who ships that pair. I felt that he wasn't very interested in her in arc 2 until he found out she was his sister.
Just Monika

Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Post by Duerer » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:51 am

Nice bed sheets, m8 :wink:
Winning Contest Entries
Show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Battles and Stories and Stuff

Vami IV
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am

Post by Vami IV » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:53 am

Silverdream wrote:I have an Indian (Desi) girl and a white girl (who cosplayed as Sailor Moon) after me. I have also given oral sex to a Taiwanese girl.
The fuck are doing here on the internet then, you dumb bastard? You have girls to be fucking.
Last edited by Vami IV on Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:53 am

I like the idea that a post-apocalyptic Brikverse could have no baseplates.

Insert_blank
おたく
おたく

Post by Insert_blank » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:30 am

Vami IV wrote:
Silverdream wrote:I have an Indian (Desi) girl and a white girl (who cosplayed as Sailor Moon) after me. I have also given oral sex to a Taiwanese girl.
The fuck are doing here on the internet then, you dumb bastard? You have girls to be fucking.
Yo guys are so fucking rude to colette silverdream. He puts his heart and soul into hiswork getting girls to like him and all you can do is criticize him? I challenge Silverdream and Silent-Sigfig Vami_IV to a battle royale on August 3rd at 10:23AM in Indianapolis, IN in front of the KFC. If you don't show up you're a horrible coward and I will mock you for the rest of your wussy lives.

Big bro Ib out
Just Monika

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:48 am

Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?