The Wolf and the Bear: Part II

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Magic Soap, Thesson

Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

The Wolf and the Bear: Part II

Post by Duerer » Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:37 am

Mission: Run for your lives!!

Frightened by the sudden strike on the Starport itself, the civilians start to scream around and try to find a way out of here. Not even the announcer can help them to calm down anymore.

*BOOM BA-DA-BOOOM*

The Axis forces do not care about all the time and work, that was invested in building this giant Starport. They simply wanted to see the Poles being devastated at the loss of one of their most important facilities in both, trading and culture!

Admiral Nikita Gradenko: "Xaxaxaxaxa, let these maggots cower in fear of the mighty Soviet Empire! Concentrate fire on the Star-"

*TOK-TOK-TOK*

Bear: *ROOOAAAAR*

Admiral Nikita Gradenko: "Wh- where the hell, did you bring in that huge bear?! Explain, soldier!"
Soviet Conscript: "Uhm, well... we like used our vodka and dolls to summon that bear, but uhm... it ended up landing here instead of the Starport..."
Admiral Nikita Gradenko: "YOU DID WHAT ?!"
Soviet Conscript: "Well, I can explain tha-"

*RIP-RIP* *MUNCH-MUNCH*
Admiral Nikita Gradenko: "BLYAAAAA-AAAHHHHH!!!"
The bear didn't leave the Soviet soldier any time to explain this whole situation. He goes for the Admiral and rips him into little red pieces.

While awaiting further orders from the Admiral, the crew of the sorrounding Soviet destroyers listened all the time to what happened on board of the Command Cruiser.
Communications Officer: "Looks like the Admiral go serious problems on board! What should we do now, továrišč?"
Soviet Naval Commander: "I think it is the best, when we-"

*JEBJEBJEBJEB*
Obvioulsly, the Polish forces from the Confederation and the Union won't just watch at the Soviet ships, firing at the Starport, being full of innocent civilians, and go for a counter attack.

Kapitan Magdalena Pierunska: "NAPIERDALAC BEZ ROSKAZU!! WE MUST NOT LET THESE DOGS GET AWAY WITH THREATENING OUR PEOPLE!!"

Kapitan Marian Kosakiewicz: "Ludzie, you've heard the dear lady! Empty all guns shells and magazines on the Soviet ships!"

*JEBJEBJEBJEB*

Communications Officer: "SHIT, WE'RE UNDER HEAVY FIRE!! RESQUESTING NEW ORDERS!!"
Soviet Naval Commander: "Tell the crew of the other ships to get the fuck out off here before they grind us into pieces!!"

And so they do. The Soviet destroyers escape from the battlefield, leaving the Command Ship of their superior behind, whose crew cannot handle the bear, running around their ship and the depletion of their own vodka supplies.

The combined firepower of the Polish fleet finally manages to take down the Soviet Cruiser. RIP Bear :( You may have died here, but you will live on in our hearts!

Kapitan Magdalena Pierunska: "Pew, that was close... But we need to determine the amount of damage, those pricks have caused to the starport. It looks like it's in a pretty bad shape, to me."
Kapitan Marian Kosakiewicz: "Ehh, it could have been much worse. If not for us, the whole thing might be gone and thousands of lives would be lost to the Axis. Wait, I'm picking up signals from an incoming ship-. CHOLERA JASNA, THIS THING IS GINORMOUS!!"

Indeed, a giant super-dreadnaught arrived at the Orbit of Nowa Gdańsk. However, as both Kapitany saw the white giant eagle with a golden crown on the nose of that ship, they were sure, that it's commander can be safely trusted...

...being no other than Admirał Bogusław Dudek.
Admirał Bogusław Dudek: "*whistles* Looks like you've managed to take out the trash, before I could come over here and help out! Good job, PIerunska!"

Kapitan Magda Pierunska: "Uhm, well thank you, panie admirale. Although I doubt, I would have managed it all by myself and without the aid, that came right from Kraków. But tell me, what took you so long from coming over here? I mean, with that hueg thing, you could have wiped out the entire Raiding Force."

Admirał Bogusław Dudek: "Frankly, the whole situation turned out to be a much bigger mess, than I expected: just recently, I had to defend the Orbit of Szczecin and the Ports of Gdynia just half an hour ago. The Nazis are everywhere, yet we need to move all of our forces towards our Western frontiers and distribute expedition forces to Magyar worlds, at the same time! By the way, who's that friend of yours, that aided you in the defense of the starport."

Kapitan Marian Kosakiewicz: "Kapitan Marian Kosakiewicz, at your disposal, panie Admirale."

Admirał Bogusław Dudek: "Ah, nice to meet you panie Kapitanie. Both of you did good work, here. I'd like to meet you later on in my office to reward you both for your merits."
Winning Contest Entries
Show
ImageImageImageImageImage
Battles and Stories and Stuff

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Re: The Wolf and the Bear: Part II

Post by stubby » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:11 am

I won't believe that bear is really dead until I see the body.
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?

Vami IV
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am

Post by Vami IV » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:06 pm

stubby wrote:I won't believe that bear is really dead until I see the body.

Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Post by Duerer » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:41 pm

Location: Command Centre of the Confederate Star Fleet, Office of Admirał Dudek
Mission: Administrative activities

Sitting on his comfy chair, Admirał Dudek is reading a newspaper article, regarding yesterday's raid on the Starport of Nowa Gdańsk. It seems, that this unprovoked attack gained international attention, with foreign star nations fearing similar strikes on their home worlds.

*RING-RING*

???: „Here is Kapitan Pierunska. Kosakiewicz and I were supposed to meet you at your office.”
Admirał Dudek: „Alright, come in!”

Both Kapitany enter Dudek's office, moving slowly towards his desk..

Admirał Dudek: „Good afternoon, dowódcy. I'm glad you came over here. Just recently, I read this New York Times article about yesterday's incident on the Starport.”
Kapitan Pierunska: „Well, the Starport is our main trading node with the rest of the galaxy, so it's pretty obvious, that the raid will be mentioned in foreign media, sooner or later.”

Admirał Dudek: „It's not just, that it got mentioned there. In fact, the raid became the title story of today's edition, which means, that it must have hit like a tidal wave!”
Kapitan Kosakiewicz: „O rly? Lemme see!”

Admirał Dudek: „Alright. Both of you may have a look.”

Kapitan Pierunska: „Wait, they actually determined the amount of damage on that one?! It's a rare sight to see the AN and it's subdivisions getting shit done, instead of killing time with beaurocracy and dull rhetorics!”
Kapitan Kosakiewicz: „Hopefully, these ANUSCO folks will not be the only ones to realize, how serious this whole situation is. Not only just for us or Magyar, but for all the nations around!”
Admirał Dudek: „Indeed, yet I doubt, that the attack on Nowa Gdansk has shown even a fraction of the real military potential of the Nazis. Who knows, what other horrors they have prepared for us in the future?”

Admirał Dudek: „Uhm yeah, before I forget, I still have something ready for you... ”

Admirał Dudek: „Pierunska, for your I've got the fancy Order for Military Virtue First Class!”
Kapitan Pierunska: „Wow ehm, I can't belive, that you gave me ehm... like the biggest military order we have, but... thanks.”

Admirał Dudek: „Unfortunately for you, Kosakiewicz, I have no authority to award medals to „foreign” soldiers. So, I'll hand you this equally fancy bottle, full of Lench Bordeaux Wine. That one will come in handy in really hard times.”
Kapitan Kosakiewicz: „Thank you, panie admirale.”
Admirał Dudek: „No, I've got to thank you two, for what you did yesterday. You did an invaluable service to our fatherland!”

Admirał Dudek: „You are now dismissed.”
Winning Contest Entries
Show

BFenix
Pooplord

Post by BFenix » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:20 pm

Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Post by Duerer » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:03 am

Location: Administrator Rosetta's Office, Space Nutzee Territory

Reichsaußenminister Schwanzschlagen: „Bu- But I can explain it to yo-”

Administrator Rosetta: „I don't vant to hear your excuses! You vere responsible for delivering ze plans of ze Invasion to me. Not only got ze delivery delayed by several veeks, ze Poles knew everyzing about our troop movement and crushed our forces at Pommern and Westpeußen!! Zese svine must have gotten access to ze data, because of YOUR neglect!”

Reichsaußenminister Schwanzschlagen: „Vell uhm.., zat incident at Danzig wasn't actually our fault, but rather that of ze Soviet forc-”

Administrator Rosetta: „You can't talk yourself out of it, anymore! In virtue of my position as ze Administator, I'm removing you from ze office as ze Foreign Minister for your utter incompetence...”

Reichsaußenminister Schwanzschlagen: „B-bitte was?!”

Administrator Rosetta: „... and move you to ze Penal Legions, where ozer useless meatbags, like you, are just waiting to be released as cannon fodder for ze vinter offensive in Ungarn! Guards, take him out off my sight, before I lose it!!”

Immediately, both guards grab the ex-minister by his arms and drag him out of Rosetta's office.

Schwanzschlagen: „Nein! Please, I'll make no more mistakes, zis time! Just give me anozer chance!!”

Guard 1: „Und noch einer für die Ostfront!”

Guard 2: „Mal hoffen, dass ihm dort nich die Eier abfieren werden! Hahahahahaha!!”

After dealing with her subordinate, Rosetta wanders around her office, figuring another strategy for the invasion of the Polish territories.

Administrator Rosetta:*muttering to herself* Hmm, I've dealt wiz zat numbskull, yet I need a new commander for ze invading forces. Kaleun Freier died at Danzig and anozer competent leader is hard to find... Maybe I could...”

The administrator suddenly stopped walking around her office, indicating that she might have found a solution for her problem.

Administrator Rosetta: Günther! Prepare ze car! We're heading to wards ze academy of ze Bund Deutscher Schulmädel!

Günther: Zu Befehl!
Last edited by Duerer on Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Winning Contest Entries
Show

Vami IV

Post by Vami IV » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:42 am

sadly both those provinces are rightfully German

Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Post by Duerer » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:36 am

[...]
Last edited by Duerer on Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Winning Contest Entries
Show

Colette
Catastrophe Magnet

Post by Colette » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:45 am

Good job Duerer, I really like this series. Also, since I didn't comment earlier, that Reichstag building is kickass.
ImageImageImage
Because everything's better with math.

Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Post by Duerer » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:50 am

Colette wrote:Good job Duerer, I really like this series. Also, since I didn't comment earlier, that Reichstag building is kickass.
ty, man
Winning Contest Entries
Show

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:10 pm

Poor Bavarians.

Vami IV

Post by Vami IV » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:12 pm

Silverdream wrote:Poor Bavarians.
they might forgive you if you send a Condor Legion

Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Post by Duerer » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:43 am

Location: Von Strauss' Office, Akademie des Bundes Deutscher Schulmädel, Space Nutzee Territory

Gerda Von Strauss: „So, vat's ze matter, Frau Rosetta?”

Administrator Rosetta: „For our ongoing Invasion of Poland ve vanted to ask you for-”

Administrator Rosetta: „Vait a second... Is zat a sacrificial altar on your vall?! :D

Gerda Von Strauss: „Yes, I've build zat one to pay tribute to our eldritch overlord. I make sacrifices for Brikthulhu on a regular basis, so he could grant me strengz and power. Now, back to topic: how are our troops doing?”

Administrator Rosetta: „Ze conquest of Pommern and Westpreußen vas a failure. Ze Poles got somehow vord about ze attack and amassed troops at ze Norzern worlds. Ve suspect a security leak and ze incompetence of our former foreign minister Schwanzschlagen for zis incident.”

Gerda Von Strauss: „Former? Vat happened to ze minister? Should I go and kill zat one, who's leaking ze data?”

Administrator Rosetta: „I've sent him to ze Penal Legions for ze Eastern Front and no, your task vill be of bigger importance...”

Administrator Rosetta: „Near ze Planet Posen, ze Confederation possesses a huge asteroid full of Blue Transparent Minerals, which zey use to make all sorts of veaponry and ammunition. however, zey are also shipping zese materials to all ze different member states of zeir Coalition! Ze Imperial Magikstrate, ze Blue Helliad Sciences Corp and Ungarn, just to name few. Zat means, zat zis mines are of utmost importance for zeir economy.”

Administrator Rosetta: „And zus, ve vanted to ask you to lead a small interdiction force to eliminate any vorkers inside and to blow up ze complex, in order to cripple zeir influx of BT materials and to disturb veapons production.”

Gerda Von Strauss: „Zat might sound indeed intertesting. I'll take zis as a challange, zat I might gladly accept.”

Gerda Von Strauss: „Oh, and you vouldn't mind, if I take some of zese vorkers as a sacrifice for our dark lord, vould you?”

Administrator Rosetta: „Of course not. You're free to do viz zem vat you vant!”

Administrator Rosetta: „Vell, zank you for your readiness to serve ze Reich in zis var. Make zis nation proud, once again!”

Gerda Von Strauss: „I vill!”
Last edited by Duerer on Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Winning Contest Entries
Show

Tzan
Has anyone ever used those holes before?
Has anyone ever used those holes before?

Post by Tzan » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:06 am

Oktopustika
Nice job!