The Wolf and the Bear: Part III

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Magic Soap, Thesson

Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

The Wolf and the Bear: Part III

Post by Duerer » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:51 am

Janna Kowalska: “Good evening, I'm Janna Kowalska and I welcome you to today's edition of the Teleexpress.”

Janna Kowalska: “On August, the 11th, Piltogg forces invaded the Planet Jarocin and began to go for the civil population. While the 219th Infantry Regiment under Generał Stanisław Sosabowski fought along with reinforcements from Kraków and managed to defeat the intruders, casualties were high on both sides.”

News speaker: “Our Polish defenders drove back the Nazis from the Planet Jarocin, who made use of some of the most grotesque and bizarre experimental designs in military history, as seen on this live footages.”

News speaker: “Werewolf soldiers, outmatching normal men in strength and agility or giant mutant cyborg wolves, spewing acid on hordes of infantry are just a handful of these experiments, fielded by the Piltogg intruders.”

News speaker: “Under the command of Generał Sosabowski, the Polish defenders defeated even these creatures. However, the death toll among the civilian population just in the capital district has been estimated at being around 7.000, after the end of this battle, as if the Nazis went for the civilians, instead of a military or economic target.”

Janna Kowalska: “On August, the 12th, the Blue Transparent mines of the Asteroid PN-12 near the planet Poznań also became a target of Piltogg aggression, leading to a bloodbath among the miners, most of them, being sacrificed to the eldritch abomination Brikthulhu. Our reporter Marek Baranina is on spot, telling about the cleaning-up operation inside these mines. Marek, how are they doing down there?”

Marek Baranina: “Here is Marek Baranina, reporting life from the mines of the Asteroid PN-12.
So far, only a handful managed to survive the massacre below and many corpses ended up, being disfigured far beyond recognition.”

Marek Baranina: “ As you can see, both civilian and military volunteers are constantly searching for survivors or any fallen soldiers and miners. Doc, could you tell us, how you are evaluating the current situation?”
Doc: “Well, I'm quite busy, at the moment, but so far, we can't hope for much more survivors. The ones, that we could locate are still in life danger and require-”

*BEEP-BEEP*
Nurse: “We're about to lose him! Doctor, please HELP!”
Doc: “Wszystko sam trzeba zrobić, chędożona mać!!”

Janna Kowalska: “Uhm, I think now we should go on, with the weather forecast...”
Winning Contest Entries
Show
ImageImageImageImageImage
Battles and Stories and Stuff

Vami IV
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am

Re: The Wolf and the Bear: Part III

Post by Vami IV » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:49 pm

Duerer wrote:Image
She seems to be enjoying her job

Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Post by Duerer » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:01 am

Location: General Sigmund Arschspritzen's Office, Piltogg-occupied part of Puczysk, Confederate territory

General Sigmund Arschspritzen: “Ve're taking losses on every side and ze Poles vill come for us, soon! Ve should call for furzer reinforcements to bolster our defenses and prepare for an counter attack.”
Advisor: “But Herr General...”

Advisor: “Vouldn't it be viser if ve retreated and gazer our forces for ze Eastern Front?”
General Sigmund Arschspritzen: “Vat did you just say?!”
Advisor: “Uhm vell, if ve stay here, ze Poles vill crush our forces, but if ve retreat, ve could save the majority for-”

Advisor:*gasp*
General Sigmund Arschspritzen: “Don't even finish, vat you vanted to say!! I should rip off your head, just for zinking about retreating!!”
Advisor:*gasp* But-”
General Sigmund Arschspritzen: “NO! Ve von't leave zis planet to ze Poles and simply retreat!”
???:*ghostly echo* You both have a point, though.”

General Sigmund Arschspritzen: “Kultführer Ignaz? Vat are you doing here?”
Kultführer Ignaz:*ghostly echo* We shouldn't leave this planet uncontested, that's right. However, if the Poles come here, they wouldn't allow us just to escape, safely. I think we have underrestimate them, a bit...”

General Sigmund Arschspritzen: “So... vat vould you propose to do next?”
Kultführer Ignaz:*ghostly echo* I would begin to gather more sacrifices for Brikthulhu, to summon one of his greater servants, keeping the Poles and their friends busy, for a longer while.”
General Sigmund Arschspritzen: “Oh please, ven has your magic Scheiss ever brought us recent success? Vat about Danzig and Posen? Any of zese battle von by your magic?”

Kultführer Ignaz:*shakes head* Then you never witnessed the true power of Brikthulhu. I could manipulate the sorrounding environment, everything around, by just lifting my hand up in the air. I could summon creatures from worlds, beyond your knowledge. For magic, there are indeed no boundaries. The dark lord only needs the appropiriate sacrifice to make all of this happen.”
General Sigmund Arschspritzen: “Uhuh... I zink, I vill believe you for now... I guess...”
Kultführer Ignaz:*ghostly echo* Good! Now, that you finally understand, we can proceed to gather the lambs for the slaughter.”

Kultführer Ignaz:*ghostly echo* Gather your men, General. We have lots of work to do!”
Winning Contest Entries
Show

Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Post by Duerer » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:31 pm

Recommended background music

“The Soviet High Command expects an exceptional amount of efficiency from ordinary line infantry and field commanders, alike and has zero tolerance for any mistakes. If a soldier shows weakness on the battlefield or falls back to save himself, a summary execution by a nearby commissar is enough punishment for him. However, we officers have to take on the whole responsibility for failure, like in the incident over Novy Gdan'sk, on ourselves.”

“For us officers, they know all sorts of punishment. Some of us might just get a short and painless treatment, like a bullet in the head. Electrocution or sometimes hanging might be a bit longer and more painful. For those, who happen to have really bad luck, there are still vast GT mines in the Siberian worlds, we're you have to work your ass off for at least half of an eternity. However, High Command is in the mood for quite exotic kinds of punishment, lately...”

“Some bastard in the research department found out, that the brain of a fig could be reused as a high capacity storage. Thus, the brains of the most unlucky ones are reused as a living hard drive aiding in processing and saving data for a network of computer chips implanted into our comrades. This little cybernetic enhancement aids him in tracking down the enemy and sharing his discoveries with his fellow soldiers. Now, I serve the comrade with every part of my being now, in all times and all places.”

“But I must scream, for the thousand other voices in my head do the same.”

credit for the Soviet Brain Chamber goes to newcowboy
Winning Contest Entries
Show

Bluefog
Cannon Fodder

Post by Bluefog » Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:39 pm

So awesome.
"Hey, you try making love to a complete stranger in a hostile, mutant environment, see how you like it."