I will return! (Part II)

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Magic Soap, Thesson

Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

I will return! (Part II)

Post by Duerer » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:27 am

Location: “Podlaski Kuj” Military Base, Planet Suwałki, Polish Confederation
Mission: Present the information about Operation: Weed Out

Ryszard Mazurek: "So, what could you gather about this so called Operation: Weed Out?"

Nikita Kosygin: "Well, this one might be a tough one to explain, but I'll do my best to keep it short and put it straight. After the Coalition managed to defend Polish and Magyar worlds, Soviet High Command decided that another frontal attack would be too costly and inefficient. Thus the development of a highly potent superweapon was proposed."

Nikita Kosygin: "Dr. Semenov answered the call and began to experiment with all sorts of diseases and viruses in order to conceive one of the most horrid biological weapons yet: Agent G-7657 also known as Weedkiller. The unfortunate ones that got infected by the virus suffer severe skin burns and eventually die within minutes."

Nikita Kosygin: "What makes that virus dangerous however, is it's rapid spread across a single planet. Semenov already field tested that virus through a missile launch; whole planets were devoid of life in just a few hours."
Bogusław Dudek: "So, that agent already claimed billions of lives?"
Nikita Kosygin: "Unfortunately. Semenov launched some missiles on worlds of minor states bordering the USSSR and even obliterated one Soviet world with it."

Ryszard Mazurek: "Ja cie... This is worse than we expected."
Bogusław Dudek: "With such a weapon the Soviets can repeat, what the Nutzees did to the people of Puczysk, more than once! We can't let that happen, again"
Magdalena Pierunska: "Any idea where the remaining sample might be located?"

Nikita Kosygin: "From what I could gather, the last samples of the Weedkiller are located in a laboratory on Planet Hro-"

*silenced PEW*
*SPLAT*

Bogusław Dudek: "Co do-"
Ryszard Mazurek: "Straży! Złapać ją!"

Outside

Mateo: "You won't believe how rad that thing is, Kazik. Last one that got burned didn't look so goo-"

*SLIT*
Kazik: "AHHH!"
Mateo: "Urgh- *spits blood*"

Polish Guard: "Zamykajcie bramę! Ona nie może uciekać!"
*RATATATAT*

*RATATATAT*
*slip*

*WHOOSH*
*RATATATAT*

Polish Guard: "Co do kur- She disappeared! Just like that!"

Ryszard Mazurek: "Too late... She already escaped..."
Magdalena Pierunska: "Ale kurwa pięknie..."
Kazik: "*weep* That bitch just killed... *weep* my best friend!"
Winning Contest Entries
Show
ImageImageImageImageImage
Battles and Stories and Stuff

Kommander Ken
an avid fan of large round cannons

Re: I will return! (Part II)

Post by Kommander Ken » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:43 am

Nikita? Nooooooo!

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:50 am

Mateo? Nooooo!
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?

TastySkippy123
is a spineless dice

Post by TastySkippy123 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:51 pm

Nikita and Mateo! Noooooooooooo!

TheCraigfulOne
there are no brakes on the ban train

Post by TheCraigfulOne » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:37 pm

:omnom: :tiger:

Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Post by Duerer » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:25 am

The day after

Ryszard Mazurek: "*sigh* Sosabowski is MIA, Kosygin has been shot right in front of us... Things definitely don't go as planned."
Bogusław Dudek: "Thankfully Kosygin saved all infomation on a datadisk, including some pictures of the creation and usage of the Weedkiller. Downside: it's all in Russian and we need to decipher the actual text. Komodor Pierunska is already doing her best in translating it."

Magdalena Pierunska: "Guess compulsory Russian lessons are finally useful for something! This one's about the effects and spread of the Weedkiller."
Ryszard Mazurek: "Kosygin already told us about that. Any information on it's location?"

Magdalena Pierunska: "No information about the place of origin. However, Kosygin's report mentions the Byelorussian Planet of Hrodna as the latest place where the agent has been found. From there, the Soviets want to launch long-range missiles with the Weedkiller on bordering Polish worlds."
Bogusław Dudek: "This doesn't sound good at all! We need to send forces there immediately, before the Soviets can do any damage!"

Magdalena Pierunska: "Yeah, I'm about to gather some forces and go there myself!"
Bogusław Dudek: "Wait! We should trust that one to a more experienced officer. This is a very rough situation!"
Magdalena Pierunska: "You doubt my abilities, panie admirale? I've fought against Communists and Nutzees above Nowy Gdańsk. I even faced a giant daemon near the remains of Puczysk! I think I can handle that one, as well!"

Bogusław Dudek: "Hmm, very well. I usually do not trust these missions to youngsters. So this might be your lucky day. But you also have to consider the gravity of this situation. One single mistake might cost us billions of lifes! So, take care of yourself!"
Magdalena Pierunska: "I will. Thank you, panie admirale."

Meanwhile on Planet Vilnius, Lietuva...
*WHOOSH*
Irena Mielkutė: "Mission accomplished!"

Vytautas Blinda: "Irena! You're already here?!"
Irena Mielkutė: "Yes! I have eliminated the Russian before he could tell them about the location of the Weedkiller. That should give us enough time to enter the Soviet facilities on Hrodna and capture the agent for ourselves."

Vytautas Blinda: "Ha! Finally good news for once! With the Weedkiller in our hands we can reproduce the agent and launch attacks on the Confederation and the Soviets!"
Irena Mielkutė: "What about the captured general, though? Doesn't he know anything useful to us?"

Vytautas Blinda: "Probably, but you can't get anything out of him. He's quite a tough one! Our men already tried various torture tactics: drowning, shock therapy, even the jumper!"
Irena Mielkutė: "*cringe* Not the jumper!"
Vytautas Blinda: "Yes. Even that one couldn't break his silence. Making me wonder what we should do with him then."

Irena Mielkutė: "Well then, I'll be off to Hrodna, taking care of some bussiness."
Winning Contest Entries
Show
ImageImageImageImageImage
Battles and Stories and Stuff

TastySkippy123
is a spineless dice

Post by TastySkippy123 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:11 am

:omnom:

Kommander Ken