I will return! (Part III)

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Thesson, Magic Soap

I will return! (Part III)

Postby Duerer » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:33 am

Several decades we were forces to live under Communist rule, yet we eventually managed to break free from the shackles that were lain upon us. However, we were not ready for resurrecting our homeland yet, for internal differences lead us to split into two separate entities: the Polish Confederation and the Kraków Union.

It wasn't until a massive invasion force has hit us from both sides, that made us realize the gravity of the situation. In order to ward of the Wolf and the Bear, we had to join forces and drive the intruders back. In spite of numerous losses on both sides, we managed to resist the Communo-Fascist hordes.

Two years after the great uprisings, we are facing yet another threat: a madman is seducing our long time allies into warring against us and eventually got his hands on devastating weaponry with the capacity of wiping out the population of entire planets.

Thus, our leaders have decided to reunite both entities into one strong and mighty nation, a bulwark against the ever growing Bolshevik hordes. After months of negotiations and concluding agreements the Unified Republik of Poland has been conceived.

As a part of the agreements for reunification, the Vampiric lords that settled in Kraków have to be provided with an autonomous realm where they could pursue their own business without having to worry about any sanctions.

Even inside theses cells where I have to spend my pastime in, the news of the reunification hit like a tidal wave. Only my will to keep fighting for my homeland keeps me from giving in to the torture tactics of the prison guards. And right now,  nothing fills me with more joy than hearing that all our efforts and fights were not in vain. We finally did it. We are one again!

Thx to newcowboy for providing me some further ideas to that one.
Duerer
Forum Champion 2016
Forum Champion 2016

Re: I will return! (Part III)

Postby TastySkippy123 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:33 am

:omnom:
TastySkippy123
is a spineless dice

Postby Kommander Ken » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:47 am

Kommander Ken
bad at shitposting

Postby Duerer » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:29 am

Mission: Withstand the interrogation tactics

Lietuvan Guard 1: "Hm, according to our reports you appear to be quite a big shot among the Polish armed forces, right? So you should be able to tell us a few questions!"

Lietuvan Guard 1: "C'mon buddy. Don't pretend to be dumb! Just answer our questions and you should be fine."

Lietuvan Guard 1: "So, what where you looking for on Baranavichy?"
Stanisław Sosabowski: "Only checking the anomaly around the ruined area."

Lietuvan Guard 2: "Uhuh... and what are you guys generally doing in Byelorussia? Trying to claim resources, territory or..."
Stanisław Sosabowski: "Trying to liberate this region from the iron grip of communism and preventing further civilian casualties; caused by your kind!"

Lietuvan Guard 1: "Oh please, don't pretend that you are the white knights standing up for those in need. We all know that you have some shady shit going on, just like everyone else in this sector... Hell, the entire galaxy! Like, look at Qirim! They also fight for their independence from the Soviets but also earn mad cash through slavery!"
Stanisław Sosabowski: "But wasn't it you, who shot down one of our unarmed freighters across a vague border point? We didn't do any interventions in Byelorussia before that even happened."
Lietuvan Guard 2: "Yeah, you were just waiting for the right moment to strike and trying to get us under you boot like centuries before!"

Lietuvan Guard 2: "You know what, I think it's time to put him on the jumper, again!"
???: "No, the jumper will rest for now!"

Lietuvan Guard 1: "Generalissimas?! What are you doing here?!"
Vytautas Blinda: "I just wanted to see, how our VIP is doing and show him what I have prepared for his compatriots."

Vytautas Blinda: "Chain him up and bring and head towards the lab!"
Duerer
Forum Champion 2016
Forum Champion 2016

Postby Duerer » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:35 am

Vytautas Blinda: "General, if you could zone in on this new weapon of ours..."

Stanisław Sosabowski: "A missile? That's it?"
Vytautas Blinda: "Nah, it's the content that matters, rather than it's bringer. Are you familiar with the  Agent G-7657, also known as the Weedkiller?"

Stanisław Sosabowski: "Weedkiller... isn't that a Soviet project of some sort?"
Vytautas Blinda: "Indeed! But we deemed the Soviets to be far too inept for such a mighty weapon, so we claimed it for ourselves."

Vytautas Blinda: "It's a really fierce virus that kills it's victims within minutes and spreads within half an hour across an entire planet! We are about to arm two huge missiles targeted at two of your border worlds and with the info gathered from several covert operations, we have obtained the knowledge to synthesize more of the agent."

Vytautas Blinda: "So, I'd say invading us would be a pretty foolish idea, unless yu want to lose yet another couple of billions of men."
Stanisław Sosabowski: "*whispering* Oh goodness! The Great Creator help us all!"

Vytautas Blinda: "Now you understand why we are a force not to be fucked around with?"
Stanisław Sosabowski: "Even if you succeed firing these missiles, you will never bring us down! Empires, that were far bigger and mightier than our nation itself attemted to erase us from the map, yet none of them succeeded. No matter how hard you may hit us, we will return from the ashes and strike you much harder!"

Vytautas Blinda: "I have to admit that you folks are quite a bunch of stubborn motherfuckers, unable to concede defeat even at the eyes of death. But it'll take much more than such an attitude to prevent your worlds from getting entirely annihilated. *smirk*"

Vytautas Blinda: "Guards, prepare a shuttle and take the general with you. He shall be relocated to the high scurity prison at Planet Alytus, just to be sure."
Lietuvan Guard: "Understood!"

Stanisław Sosabowski: "*whispering* Jeszcze Polska nie zginęła..."
Duerer
Forum Champion 2016
Forum Champion 2016

Postby lordintype » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:56 am

What can save them now?
lordintype
something different

Postby Duerer » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:51 am

Location: On the way to yet another briefing room in the Intermarium Coalition HQ, Nowa Warszawa, Unified Republik of Poland
Mission: Discuss the next steps on dealing with Lietuva

Ryszard Mazurek: "Pani prezydencie, have you heard of the return of former TA big players, such as Akkadia and Trion, formerly known as the RIN?"
Małgorzata Sadow: "Yeah, what about it?"

Ryszard Mazurek: "I was just worried, if either of them might not think about a sudden attack on us, which would be a rather inconvenient time for us, right now. We have to fight of the Soviets in Byelorussia and try to hold back the Lietuvans from attacking us, especially with the Weedkiller in their hands."
Małgorzata Sadow: "Once we dealt with Blinda and his henchmen, we can spare attention for an eventual attack from either, but now it's important to focus on what's currently happening at our doorsteps! Keep an eye on them, if you must."

Ryszard Mazurek: "So, how are you going to proceed with the current situation?"
Małgorzata Sadow: "I'll elaborate it shortly in front of everyone else."

Małgorzata Sadow: "Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. I've gathered you all to this urgent meeting to discuss about further dealing with both the communist threat in this very sector and the possibility of a chemical attack on Polish homeworlds by Lietuvan forces."

Ryszard Mazurek: "So far, we know that the Lietuvans possess a greater facility for chemical weaponry on Planet Kaunas. According to intelligence reports, it is used for launching huge missiles containing the Agent G-7657. Problem is, if we just destroy these missiles on spot, we would unleash the virus and wipe out the entire planet of all life, resulting into massive civilian casualties."
Mark van Agteren: "And how should we approach on disarming these missiles without blowing them up, then?"
Ryszard Mazurek: "While we managed to obtain a sample of said agent, we don't know how to create some sort of antidote to destroy every single particle of that virus."

Dr Mildred DeRosa: "I wish I could help out here but I'm a geologist, not a physician. However,  I could ask for help from colleagues who are more well-versed in virology."
???: "*female voice* We could also lend a hand for that matter."

Dr Mildred DeRosa: "And you are?"
Sister Diána: "Sister Diána from the Order of Szent Erzsébet. We run hundreds of hospitals in all sorts of war-torn areas, not just in this sector."

Hieronymus the Warden: "And you appear to have some sort of solution to that problem, right?"
Sister Diána: "Not at hand but we deal with chemical attacks on a daily basis, which become more perfidious by the day. Viruses spread faster, killing more people in more gruesome ways. We have dealt with Soviet chem weaponry before but given how recent and effective that one is, we have to approach that one with caution."
Ryszard Mazurek: "What do you mean by 'taking caution'?"
Sister Diána: "We would need to study the viral particles a bit closer in order to come up with a proper antidote. But one misstep might unleash the virus across an entire planet and we just wiped ourselves out for good. Even a small can of that agent can cause massive damage!"

Dr Mildred DeRosa: "Uhm, if you say that you have experience in dealing with biochemical weaponry, then we might accept your aid, I guess."
Sister Diána: "Great! I'm glad you're willing to join forces with us. The news of that bio-weapon left my fellow sisters in worries, for we haven't dealt with such an aggressive virus, just yet."

Małgorzata Sadow: "Looks like someone got their hands on the issue on the antidote. Keep in mind that we need that solution as quick as possible, however. Time is not in our favour and we have to expect them to launch theor weapon any time!"
Sister Diána: "No need to worry, Mrs President! I'll promise you that we'll have this weapon disarmed, before the Lietuvans get a chance to field test it."
Małgorzata Sadow: "Hmm, fair enough..."

Małgorzata Sadow: "Now that we got that issue sorted out for now, it's time to deal with the Byelorussian front. While most of our troops will be sent to Lietuva, we can also spare division for Byelorussia to drive back the communists. Although not present here at the moment, Magyar high command agreed on keeping an eye on the Kievan borders."
Dario Di Pietro: "Now that you mention it, what kept the Magyars from sending a representative to this meeting?"

Małgorzata Sadow: "A few weeks ago, a good bunch of Soviet high ranked prisoners broke out of captivity. Since then, they seem to be in uproar about it and most other officers are assigned for home security duties. Let's hope for their best!"
Duerer
Forum Champion 2016
Forum Champion 2016

Postby Duerer » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:08 am

Titusz Császár: "So, the doc said it'd be difficult for me to return to the battlefield for a good while and I need to sit on that hover chair for a few months after the Cossack just wrecked my hips but... everything's right, kapitany?"
Abigél Erös: "urgh..."

Titusz Császár: "It has something to do with the incident in Block 13, right?"
Abigél Erös: "That black Soviet cyborg... Did you see him?!"

Titusz Császár: "I did! A ferocious beast! Even while being busy with the Cossack, I saw how he tore up our men!"
Abigél Erös: "That thing is my father!"

Titusz Császár: "Uhm... I don't quite understand..."
Abigél Erös: "Haven't you seen it?! Right before he was about to smite me, he lowered his hands, stared at me and called me by my name!"
Titusz Császár: "Huh, that's odd..."
Abigél Erös: "It was his voice, as well! I could recognize it, even though it was heavily distorted!"
Titusz Császár: "Oh, that sounds pretty rough!"

Titusz Császár: "I also had to deal with losing my father on the frontline, myself. It was during the first war against the Soviets and I was standing right next to him, while he was writhing in pai.. Seeing his face being burnt off by an acid attack wasn't that pretty!"
Abigél Erös: "It hardly even compares! Your father died fighting the Soviets, while some screwed up doctor just turned mine into a cyber zombie killing machine that slices his own countrymen into pieces!"
Titusz Császár: "I understand how tragic his loss for you is. I knew Attila for a long time, as well. He was a great soldier and a great person. Losing such a man like him to the Soviets hurts us all on so many levels."

Titusz Császár: "Listen, I'll do everything in my might to save your father and get him back home!"
Abigél Erös: "Easier said than done! How should we track him down? And what if they already proceeded to further brainwash him, just in case?"

Titusz Császár: "I haven't said that this task will be easy at all, but I'll promise you to bring him back; no matter the odds!"
Abigél Erös: "Your persistence is remarkable. I appreciate this kind gesture of yours, but we'll need more than just iron will to get him out of this hell. I thank you, anyway."
Duerer
Forum Champion 2016
Forum Champion 2016

Postby Kommander Ken » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:25 pm

That acid face-burning scene is  :666: .
Kommander Ken
bad at shitposting

Postby Duerer » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:53 am

Location: Dr. Semenov's Laboratory (EXACT LOCATION CLASSIFIESD)
Mission: Get the hell out of here

*bzzt-bzzt*
*SPLASH*

Attila Erös: "You sons of whores!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!!"
Assistant 1: "What the hell are you doing here?! Get back to your-"

*FLASH*
*BLAM*

Assistant 2: "ARGH!!"

Dr. Sergey Semenov: "What the hell is going on?!"
Assistant 3: "It's the Hun! He seems to be out of control! Looks like the amount of tranquillizers was too low for him. We should have doubled his dose."

Assistant 3: "Poor Misha... A few weeks more and he could have moved from the cybernetics division to something less harmful."
Dr. Sergey Semenov: "Ugh... Hang on a second. I'll take matters in my own hands!"

Attila Erös: "AAARRRGH! SOMEONE HELP ME!!"

Attila Erös: "GET ME OUT OF THIS TIN CAN!!"
*BASH*
Dr. Sergey Semenov: "I fear you will remain in there for the rest of your life..."

Attila Erös: "You! What have you done to me?!"
Dr. Sergey Semenov: "You don't like your new augmentations?! Aww, what a pity... I fear this transformation might be irreversible, though. I've cut out good chunks of your limbs and replaced them with more durable parts. Yet you seem to have repelled all the sedatives, that would have turned you in an obedient slave. Guess you've been too tough for that experiment, after all."

Attila Erös: "No... It can't be!"
Dr. Sergey Semenov: "If you don't like it, why don't you just fucking kill me then?!"

*FLASH*
Attila Erös: "AAARRGHH!!"

*krrk*
Attila Erös: "HHNNGG!"
Dr. Sergey Semenov: "Oh, I almost forgot about the most important of your new features..."

*krrk*
Attila Erös: "Grrr... what the..."
Dr. Sergey Semenov: "A fail safe mechanism, that will slowly shut off your life support, should you even raise your hand against me!"

*BASH*
Attila Erös: "URGH!"

Dr. Sergey Semenov: "And now, let's proceed with the punishment for your disobedience!"

*bzzt-bzzt*
Attila Erös: "AAAAAAAAARRRGGHHH..."
Duerer
Forum Champion 2016
Forum Champion 2016

Postby Duerer » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:19 am

A couple of minutes later...

*TOK-TOK*
Polkovnik Boris Mongoleyev: "Dr. Semenov?!"
Dr. Sergey Semenov: "Hang on, I'm busy right now!!"
*bzzt-bzzt*
Polkovnik Boris Mongoleyev: "Well then..."

Dr. Sergey Semenov: "There we are. So, what is your matter?"
Polkovnik Boris Mongoleyev: "Privyet tovarish! I'm Polkovnik Mongoleyev and I have come on behalf of our high command to inspect your progress on the Weedkiller."

Dr. Sergey Semenov: "Please, don't remind me on that one! I've sent dozens of men to maintain the project in my absence and these fuckwits allowed the Lietuvans to snag every single sample of it! And if I haven't had enough problems, one of my specimens just went haywire earlier on and... URGH!"
Polkovnik Boris Mongoleyev: "Specimen?!"
Dr. Sergey Semenov: "Yeah, I've captured a Hun commander on Planet Visegrád. He could withstand several hits from a Tesla coil, so I thought he would be the perfect candidate for a new series of cybernetically enhanced super soldiers. Looks like he's a bit too resilient, as he somehow withstood the brainwash treatment."
Polkovnik Boris Mongoleyev: "Yeah, hope you'll succeed in keeping him tame."
Dr. Sergey Semenov: "But to back to the Weedkiller, I'm already prepared for the worst, if our leaders should have any doubts!"
Polkovnik Boris Mongoleyev: "You are?"

Dr. Sergey Semenov: "Of course, I am!  I've created a solution that basically dissolves the viral particles of the Weedkiller, turning them into a rather harmless bunch of molecules, just in case these Lietuvan shits would dare to unleash that virus upon our worlds."
Polkovnik Boris Mongoleyev: "Sounds quite complex..."
Dr. Sergey Semenov: "As if! Creating the anti-venom wasn't that much of a great feat. Let me show you my plans for that matter. If you could step inside?
Polkovnik Boris Mongoleyev: "Sure thing!"

Dr. Sergey Semenov: "With the right know-how, the anti-venom fairly easy to synthesize. But even if you got it in your hands, you'd need to transmit it to the weapon, before the virus can be unleashed upon the entire planet, for it spreads quite rapid!"
Polkovnik Boris Mongoleyev: "So, just owning the anti-venom doesn't let us gain the upper hand?"
Dr. Sergey Semenov: "Not even close! We would need to find the location of that weapon and then spread the anti-venom inside. Good luck intercepting a missile with that shit! Destroying it mid-air will just wreck the entire planet as well and fuck knows what happens when the stuff spreads across the orbit."
Polkovnik Boris Mongoleyev: "I'm certain we will locate these rats soon and make them pay for provoking the Union of Soviet Socialist Space Republiks!"

Dr. Sergey Semenov: "Yes, soon... Anyway, this whiteboard over here illustrate quite well, what I need to synthesize the solution."
Polkovnik Boris Mongoleyev: "I don't understand a word that's written there but it looks truly fascinating, nevertheless."

Dr. Sergey Semenov: "Then I guess, I've done my job right! Just tell the folks at Moskau that I'm well prepared for an eventual chemical attack. But for now, would you excuse me? I have some important bussiness to do."
Polkovnik Boris Mongoleyev: "Alrighty, I will lecture them about your efforts. Thank you for the insight!"

*turns head left and right*

Miklós Grabovszky: "J-31 here, I've managed to get more information about an anti-venom for the Weedkiller, took some nice shots and recorded the whole conversation!"
Titusz Császár: "Hah, it went better than I expected!"
Miklós Grabovszky: "I'll transmit the data once I've reached one of our safehouses."
Titusz Császár: "Excellent! Any other info you managed to retrieve, apart from the anti-venom?"
Miklós Grabovszky: "Appearently, the doctor captured one of our men and turned him into a Soviet super cyber soldier. He found him on Planet Visegrád, I think."

Titusz Császár: "Erös, without a doubt! Any other information about him?"
Miklós Grabovszky: "No, the doc barely spoke about him. Only thing I found out was that he has a hard time keeping him tame."
Titusz Császár: "Far too stubborn to concede defeat! That's more like him!"

*pata-pata-pata*
Miklós Grabovszky: "Shit, I'm hearing someone going down the hallway! I'll tell you more, when I've reached HQ!"
Titusz Császár: "Alright, take care!"
*shuts off commlink*
Duerer
Forum Champion 2016
Forum Champion 2016

Postby Kommander Ken » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:37 am

Attila gonna wreck some shit.  :omnom:
Kommander Ken
bad at shitposting

Postby RedRover » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:07 pm

Waiting for Attila to die infront of his daughter Darth Vader style
RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Postby Duerer » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:45 am

Location: Fortress of Evil, Planet Moskau, Union of Soviet Socialist Space Republiks
Mission: Receive some major bollocking from your superiors

Robo-Lenin: "Your defense plan didn't work out quite as well as you promised, General. It took Coalition forces less than a year to fight off the invasion forces from both sides and to gain a foothold on one of our SSSRs!"
Robo-Stalin: "Not only that, you also allowed the Lietuvans to get into the possession of some highly toxic chemical weaponry! You do realize that we can't allow ourselves any more mistakes like these?!"

General Volkov: "Comrade Secretary, I merely gave approval for Operation: Weed Out, whereas Dr Semenov is responsible for it's execution."
Robo-Stalin: "Yet you greenlit that failure of a project and thus are partially responsible for screwing it up, as well!"
General Volkov: "Who said it was a failure? Several tests have proven its effectiveness; a whole planet wipe clean in just half an hour!"

Robo-Lenin: "I know... But it doesn't help that this weapon is currently in the hands of some batshit crazy terrorists!"
Robo-Stalin: "We offer you a last chance to redeem yourself, unless you don't mind ending up in a labour camp on Vorkuta: destroy every sample of that virus! Only that way we can be sure that no one can use it against us."

General Volkov: "Wait, every single one?"
Robo-Stalin: "Well yeah, you can still choose the other option. There's still plenty of room on Vorkuta and such a high-ranking officer would made a nice addition to that whole bunch."

General Volkov: "Very well, I will see what I can do about it."

Location: Dr. Semenov's Laboratory (EXACT LOCATION CLASSIFIESD)
Mission: Give some major bollocking to your subordinate

*SQUEEK*
*TOK-TOK*

Dr Sergey Semenov: "Urgh... Come in!"

General Volkov: "The Lietuvans not only managed to steal the samples of the Weedkiller but already armed an unknown amount of missiles with it! I thought you were supervising the entire project! How did you manage to let them jack the samples?!"
Dr Sergey Semenov: "ME?!? It was you who wanted a surgeon to capture Kosigyn's brain on Brest, as if sending a death squad to shut him up for good wouldn't have been much easier!"
General Volkov: "I did what?!"
Dr Sergey Semenov: "Yes! Don't you remember the talk we had a few months ago, Comrade General?!"

A few months earlier
Dr Sergey Semenov: "No way I can leave my laboratory for this mission! Who the hell is supposed to supervise it in my absence?!"
General Volkov: "Don't worry, you surely have an assistant at your disposal, who should be suitable for watching over it."

General Volkov: "Uhm... uh..."
Dr Sergey Semenov: "Whatever, I have already prepared an antivenom against the Weedkiller. There shouldn't be any need for worries. Didn't high command just recently send someone to check my researches?"
General Volkov: "Hm, I don't know..."

Dr Sergey Semenov: "They've send Polkovnik Mongoleyev to my lab in order to look after my progress on Operation: Weed Out. Doesn't the name ring you a bell?!"
General Volkov: "Not really... I would have known about such check-ups first-hand."
Dr Sergey Semenov: "Oh well, now that you know about the antidote first-hand, you can leave and appease high command with my discoveries."

General Volkov: "Fine, I'll take your word for that one."

Dr Sergey Semenov: "*grumble* ...and while at it, go choke on a dick or something... *grumble*"
Duerer
Forum Champion 2016
Forum Champion 2016

Postby RedRover » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:21 am

No wonder Soviets are loosing so badly, their communication and security could use some work
RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Next

Return to Magic Soap Opera Board