A Weapon Of Destruction.(part 2!)

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Thesson, Magic Soap

A Weapon Of Destruction.(part 2!)

Postby TastySkippy123 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:06 pm

Recently:The Union has heard of a PLE laboratory on Satarnia VI that is working on a cure to the zombie virus that has wiped out three PLE systems. The Union has dispatched a battalion made up of YMCA and Yellow troops to destroy the laboratory, so the virus can continue sweeping through the PLE worlds. The battalion recently came across a PLE platoon and managed to wipe them out, but sustained heavy casualties, losing over half of the battalion. The Union forces managed to capture three PLE soldiers, and are interrogating them to find the location of the base and ponder their next move...

Yellow Commander:"Listen here trooper, tell us the location of the laboratory and we will let you live! I will have to start shooting your men if you do not speak!'

PLE Seargent:"I don't know what you're talking about, and neither do my men."

Yellow Commander:"Soldat, slit the medics throat."

Without even flinching, the YMCA Soldaty slices the throat of the PLE medic, then letting him fall to the ground as the medic drowned in his own blood.

PLE Soldier:"You dice! I'll kill you!"

A Soldaty quickly grabs the PLE soldier and restrains him.

Yellow Commander:"Now Sergeant, tell us the labs location or another shall die."

PLE Sergeant:"We are imperials, we are ready to die for the Levitican Emp-"

*BLAM!*

*click!*

Yellow Commander:"Last chance soldier. Where is the laboratory!"

The PLE Sergeant gets to his feet.

PLE Sergeant:"Dice You!"

*BLAM!*

The Sergeant's head is splattered everywhere, much to the YMCA Soldaty's disgust at being sprayed with brains.

Yellow Commander:"Lieutenant Ivan, gather your troops. We must move out and find the location of the laboratory at all costs! It does not matter how many men we lose, the future of our empire hangs in the balance here."

Lieutenant Ivan:"I have sustained heavy casualties, but look at your platoon commander! You have lost most of your men, how can you press on with such little infantry against the empire? We must call in reinforcements and wait!"

Yellow Commander:"There will be no reinforcements. The Union will not throw too many troops into infected planets. Do you want to be eaten live by your own men? Luckily this area is just out of the contaminated zone, or all these dead men would be trying to kill us. You see Lieutenant, we must succeed with this battalion at all costs."

Lieutenant Ivan:"Fine then commander, I'll gather my men and search these PLE trenches for supplies. We should be ready to move out in two hours."

Yellow Commander:to himself" I shall succeed, I am coming for you empire! I will not rest until I have seen first hand the emperor himself eaten alive by his own people!"

TO BE CONTINUED...
TastySkippy123
is a spineless dice

Re: A Weapon Of Destruction.(part 2!)

Postby TastySkippy123 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:08 am

Sorry for the weird image sizing, imgur kept on having an error with resizing pictures. I hope this doesn't bug anyone.
TastySkippy123
is a spineless dice

Return to Magic Soap Opera Board