The Speech

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Thesson, Magic Soap

The Speech

Postby bann154 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:03 pm

Ok this is my first jump into this sorta thing sorry if its terrible but hey first time right? Any suggestions on how to improve would be very much welcome.

Near The City of Woodbury
Anton Vladan: Men of the Sovak Union! Today we stand at the edge of victory today we stand but a short distance from the last city that bars us passage to the capital of the Union States!
Anton Vladan: We stand so close to conquering our enemy we are so close to destroying the Union States and their backwards ideologies we shall crush them all under our boots and take victory! Soon our offensive shalll begin and we shall crush this puny city and raze it to the ground and build anew on top of it!
Anton Vladan: For the Sovak Union!
*Crowd cheers*
My Factions/My Battles/My Painting and Modelling Adventures
A mind without purpose will wander in dark places
bann154
bann is the mann

Re: The Speech

Postby Duerer » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:08 pm

It's a bit short and it could have benefited from some flashback combat scenes. The vignette shown isn't too bad, however.
Duerer
Forum Champion 2016
Forum Champion 2016

Return to Magic Soap Opera Board