The Outer Haven Incident EP3

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Thesson, Magic Soap

The Outer Haven Incident EP3

Postby Kastrenzo » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:53 pm

Foreward - My camera ran out of battery power so I could only do about half of the episode.
Or maybe I just felt like pulling a harry potter / hunger games / twilight on your ass.

Ep1
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=15945

Ep2
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=15972

Unknown Location, Somewhere in the region

Officer 1: "Did you hear about what happened  over in Sturgia?"
Officer 2: "No?"
Officer 1: "Tesarik convinced a bunch of disgruntled Mozorov troops to follow him,  and made his own private army.. He's gone full edge lord"
Officer 2: "Ha,  what a shit"
Officer 3: "There's gangsters over there with more influence then him, the only one over there with any balls is the drug cartel,  let them tear each other to peices"

An assitant runs into the room

Assistant: "Sir! Leuitenant! you need to see this!"

Officer 1: 'Artifakt found by recon team... Um, okay... you interrupted us for this?"
Assitant: "No Lieutenant, check the bottom half of the report"
Officer 1: "Strilka shootdown.. ha.  Okay, that's unfortunate but a single fighter isn't really any of my concern... I don't care"
Assistant: "Sir?  It's in our sector,  and don't you care about our troops?"
Officer 3: "Yeah,  I'm with the scrub on this, let's rally the troops, they've been cooped up in this base for weeks since we first deployed, Let's get a platoon or two out there and go roll over those filthy cavemen"
Officer 1: " You go ahead,  I'm going to go check out this thing that Recon brought in instead. Don't send out anything more than a few troops and maybe some armor"

Officer 1: "Sound the general alarm,  I want the troops mobilized in 10 minutes."

Assistant: "Yes sir!"

Back in the forest...

The sentry stands guard,  waiting for his companions to return

Trooper: "what is taking them so long?"

All around him, Trianglist Insurgents sneak up on him

One crawling up the hill towards him, suddenley jumps up to fire his gun

Seeing him in his peripheral The trooper is able to respond quickly

Trianglist Insurgent: "TRIANGLE GOD!"

PEW PEW PEW

Trianglist Insurgent: "BUHHH!!!"

He is shot dead

The trooper Takes what cover he can, with loud shouting all around him as the Trianglists mourn their dead fighter and shout insults and jeers

Trooper: "Okay, lets see what you primitives' got"

Trianglist Insurgent: "REVENGE!  REVENGE!  INFIDEL!, SMITE TRESSPASSER!"

A bunch of them run out of the treeline

PEW PEW

Insurgent: "EEEEEEE"

PEW PEW PEW

Insurgent 1: *Grunts and chokes before dying*
Insurgent 2: "AHHHHHHHHAAAAHOOOO"

Several trianglists lie cut up, dead on the ground

Another insurgent pumps himself up

Insurgent: "The triangle god is with me,  he will protect me"

He swings around the tree

Insurgent: "HE IS WITH ME!"

His battle cry attracting his opponent's attention,  he gets popped in the chest, filled with so many shards he dies before he hits the ground

Remus finally emerges from the hatch

Remus: "What the blazes is going on?"
IM Trooper: "We're surrounded by savages!  I already killed 4 or 5 but they just keep coming,  I don't want to die!"
Remus: "Calm down,  what is your name soldier??
IM Trooper: "My name is Cedric."
Remus: "Cedric, if you keep your wits about you and do as I say,  you'll make it out of this,  we both will"

Another insurgent rushes them,  screaming and firing wildly,  but Trooper Cedric pops him before he gets too close

Insurgent: "AHHHHH!"

Remus :"Good, we'll get through this yet!"

Suddenley there is an abrupt halt in the gunfire and then it starts back up again, but in a different direction, the insurgents seem to have been drawn off by something elsewhere

Insurgent Captain': "TAKE AS MANY WITH YOU AS YOU CAN! KILL THE PROFLIGATES!"

Remus: "Cedric, now is your chance. return to the outpost,  I'm going to see what's going on"
Trooper Cedric: "Y... Yes. At once!"

Remus takes cover behind the foliage, trying to get a view of what's happening

A burst of automatic fire kills one of the fighters

Then suddenly, the insurgents panic and flee.  with the sound of rumbling and tree's cracking in the background and some shouting in a different language crackles over what sounds like radios

Strange Communication: ПОСМОТРИТЕ НА МЕНЯ, Я ТАК ЭТНИЧЕСКИМ!

KABOOM

Something explosive suddenley slams into the treeline, shaking the earth and echoing throughout the hills around. Insurgents get splattered everywhere

Remus: "Whoa!"

Coming from the treeline, What looks like reinforcements is advancing, Remus' heart sinks as he realizes these are not reinforcements, but a Galacian ground force patrol that's sweeping the area of insurgents

Remus: "Damn, DAMN. Can't let them see me,  and even if I had my staff that Tank will call for help before I could kill it.  Shit!,  We have to evacuate, if they catch us here there will be war!"

The tank squeals to a halt at the edge of the forest, and the soldier with the painted helmet, seemingly the leader, waves hand gestures and the troops stop, The troops speaking in both Galacian Slavonic and Galactic Common through distorted speakers in their helmets

Army Radio operator: "Serdzhant!, Message from Central!"
Army NCO: "СТОП".. "HOLD!"
Army Radio operator: "Central is sending the armor north, we have to move on without"
Army NCO: "Affirm,  Section.. Sweep the forest.  Smoke any stragglers out. БЫСТРО! QUICKLY"

The hatch of the tank opens and a crewman climbs out,  shouting at the squad
Tanker: "Serdzhant! Come up here!"

He climbs up onto the tank to speak with the tanker
Tanker: "Don't let on,  but we're still seeing multiple thermal signatures still in the woods ahead.  We're being called out of the area anyway,  good luck"

Trying to avoid alerting those in the woods to their intentions,  the Leader addresses his men in Slavonic
Army NCO: "Тем не менее в лесу, найти их." They're still in the forest,  find them....

The soldiers fan out and start slowly advancing through the woods, looking for survivors

They come across an insurgent still alive
Insurgent: "Ah.. ahh. today was not supposed to be my day!"

The soldier pulls a knife,  and stabs him in the gut

Hostiles closing in on him,  Remus finds himself running out of options.

To be continued
Kastrenzo
all I have is anthrax and rage

Re: The Outer Haven Incident EP3

Postby militaryfreak » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:18 pm

Lol; ПОСМОТРИТЕ НА МЕНЯ, Я ТАК ЭТНИЧЕСКИМ!-------LOOK AT ME, I'M SO ETHNIC!
TROLOLO
militaryfreak
Champion
Champion

Return to Magic Soap Opera Board