Old acquaintances

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Thesson, Magic Soap

Old acquaintances

Postby Hiremas Alkerith » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:13 am

<SECURITY FOOTAGE>
<LOCATION= APPROX"SOUTHERN ALDEBRAAN WASTELAND">
<EXACT LOCATION="CLASSIFIED">
<TRANSMISSION COMMENCING...>
Fifth alliance outpost located somewhere in the southern deserts of Aldebraan. Exact location is classified information. We were running some tests on "Beige Carpet" patches found in that area. It was only a small outpost, and nobody knew anyone, what with us all being from different factions.

Two swamp-dwellers were patrolling just outside the camp. It seemed like a waste of time to me, since there was nobody around for miles, but they thought it was important.

Unknown to them, a mysterious figure started sprinting up alongside them.....

They detect nothing, despite their powerful senses of sight, hearing and smell.

Suddenly, the figure bursts out from behind a strange rock formation, and opens fire on them

Out of instinct, they raise their powerful shields, confident in their invulnerability...

But the stranger knew what he was doing. His bullets, instead of bouncing off of their shields and armour instead pierced them at their necks and arms...

He ran on. His silenced weapons and the speed of his attack meant that nobody else heard a thing.

He took cover behind some containers, and quickly assessed the situation.

He emerged from his hiding place and instantly opened fire on the Negaversian officer in front of him...

The officer disintegrated and flames erupted from his back

He shot down the engineer almost as soon as he had killed the officer. Bullets thudded around the engineer, but they were just for show. The stranger never missed.

As his flaming body slumped to the ground, the stranger had already marked out his next target...

The soldier span round, ready to open fire on the attacker

His shots missed by miles, as the stranger leaped through the air, returning fire.

This time there was no escape for the Imperial commando, who was mowed down by the incredible firepower of the stranger's golden gun.

Blood began to ooze from his chest and head, but he had not suffered. He was dead before he hit the ground.

The highest ranking official there didn't stir from his monitor. He knew what to do in this sort of crisis, and immediately sent out a distress beacon.

An Aldebraanian movie star started running towards the stranger, opening fire as he ran.

Shots crashed around the stranger, but the Aldebraanian just couldn't seem to hit him. It was as though the stranger was just making minute movements, and dodging each and every bullet that flew past him.

Unperturbed, the Aldebraanian wrestled him to the ground (This is gonna make a good Brikcaption!)

But the stranger simply kicked him off, and the Aldebraanian flew into the air, dropping his weapon as he did so...

The stranger got up, while the Aldebraanian was still dazed on the floor...

Knowing he didn't have much time, he scrambled for his gun

The Aldebraanian leaped through the air towards him, intending to finish him off once and for all, but the stranger had other plans...

He pulled the trigger on his gun

No man could stand up to the ossumness of that gun.
<ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: I ACTUALLY COULD BEAT UP LIAM NEESON>

The pilot of the Aldebraanian starfighter began making preparations to take off

His cockpit sealed shut, as he fired up the engines

Meanwhile the terminator on the bridge thing turned round to face the stranger...

And fired out of his golden arm-thing...

The stranger dived out of the way, completely unharmed

Then, he turned round, and opened fire on the terminator!

The flames began to surround the terminator, as he gave a last thumbs up

His body simply fell apart in a raging inferno

Then the stranger held his gun up against the cockpit window, clearly intending to steal the starfighter...

"STOP!!!" yelled the official, "IT'S ME! WE'RE FRIENDLIES!!"

The stranger turned around, and exclaimed "Good God! It's you, that diver whatshisname. What are you doing here?"

That Diver Whatshisname: "Agent? It can't be you! You were declared missing presumed dead at the battle of Aldebraan!"

Agent: "I was? So that's what happened. I just remember being in the HQ planning an attack, so you mean we went ahead with it? Sorry about the mess by the way."
That Diver whatshisname: "It's OK, accidents happen. We thought you were killed when a MOTHERFUCKING STARSHIP CRASHED INTO YOU WHILE YOU WERE OUT OF AMMO BEATING BITCHES TO DEATH WITH A TEASPOON! (NB: One of these days I'll have to post up some kind of recreation of that battle. It did happen, and it was epic.)"

Agent: "I just woke up in the middle of Aldebraan, and I've been wandering around here for a year or so. Anything happened while I was away? And what were you doing with these scum?"
That Diver whatshisname: "Erm, the war ended Agent. We've allied with them now, after we opened up some portals into another universe, we've been at war with the Praetorian empire and commonwealth, and the "Omogolon Federation" or whatever it's called."

Agent: "WHAT? So I just killed my own allies? Also, who the hell are these Muggleons?"
That Diver Whatshisname: "They're the inhabitants of the "Muggleon galaxy" or something. We're fighting a war with them in the "Magikillinnic" galaxy or something. I've never been very good with names..."
Agent: "Including your own. So, I guess I'd better go and see Alkerith. Did you peeps miss me?"

[url=https://flic.kr/p/X82xpL]Image

That Diver whatshisname: "Hell yes we did! So much so that shelly built an android version of you to sit at your chair and say a couple of your favourite sayings"
*Pulls lever*
Android agent: "GIT YER HAND OUTTA MA ASS!"
Agent: "I never said that...." :wtc:

Agent: "Anyways... who wants a ride on the starship??!"
That Diver whatshisname: "Hell yeah!"
Android agent: "WHAT'S THE CHARGE? FOR EATING A MEAL? A SUCCULENT CHINESE MEAL? GET YER HAND OFF OF MY PEEEEEENIS!!!"
NARRATOR:"What the fuck just happened."

Breaking out of Kanon, Agent was one of the first minifigs I ever had. He was a master criminal, breaking into buildings and stealing just about everything. He even broke into the halls of the omnipotent, and in the process gazed upon him. For some unknown reason, instead of being insane, blind or turned into a lady gaga fan, he survived almost unscathed (Although this is believed to be the reason why he only has one eye). Seeing the Omnipotent made him feel pretty guilty about all the things he'd done, so he decided to give up his life of crime and instead devote his skills to helping Alkerith who became a very close friend of his. He did actually go missing during the most epic battle I've ever made, the battle for Aldebraan (Which sadly I never took pics of, but it did happen) in which Alkerith led a final assault on the capital of Aldebraan, and was also the site of the infamous bridge crossing, which led to the destruction of the HALO tank. I only just found his minifigure a few days ago, and decided he needed a fitting welcome back into my forces. Expect to see plenty more of him in upcoming battles etc! :studgod:
Also, I've only had access to some of my LEGO, hence the lack of varied parts. Sorry!
AnnoyedZebra wrote: why is the dork knights groin shiny?

Stubby wrote:It's a dork in shining armor. Really, if you're going to be a dork knight, the dork has to be the shiniest part.

Have a look at my current forum battle!
Hiremas Alkerith
Cannon Fodder

Re: Old acquaintances

Postby Tzan » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:44 am

I'm pretty sure his name is John McCain, because he has brain cancer behind his left eye.
Tzan
Has anyone ever used those holes before?

Postby AZKAMAT » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:01 am

Tzan wrote:I'm pretty sure his name is John McCain, because he has brain cancer behind his left eye.

I think the whatshisname fellow is the diver-suit guy with the brown hair piece. The old, beaten up hero figure is just "Agent."

It confused me too.
It cannot be otherwise! Elutheria! ~ F.S.U. Tithe Infantryman's Battle Cry

I Remember ~ Official Saying of the Federalist Star Union
AZKAMAT
Hero

Postby Tzan » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:44 pm

I'm not confused, I was declaring that the guy who has the drilled out eye actually is John McCain the US Senator.
Tzan

Postby Natalya » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:05 am

This was kinda cool.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."
Natalya
I've trolled before.

Postby Hiremas Alkerith » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:53 pm

Natalya wrote:This was kinda cool.

Holy shit fuck me down.
Natalya just said this was kinda cool
:excellent:
Fankee kindly
Fun fact, I first learned you could remove the arms and individual legs without snapping the minifigure in half as a young lad when "agent" got sucked up a hoover and neatly seperated into his seperate components. The more you know   :wtc:
Also.
I'm back,  :twisted:

Stubby wrote:It's a dork in shining armor. Really, if you're going to be a dork knight, the dork has to be the shiniest part.

Hiremas Alkerith
Cannon Fodder

Postby Omega Prime » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:44 pm

Yay, you're back! Also, what is the easiest way to remove a fig's arms/legs?
Captain-Camper wrote:Brikwars: efficiency is our specialty

Omega Prime
Minifig

Postby Hiremas Alkerith » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:00 pm

Omega Prime wrote:Yay, you're back! Also, what is the easiest way to remove a fig's arms/legs?

Well obviously, a hoover!
Other than that just pull and pray? Arms I have no problem with but legs are another matter...

Hiremas Alkerith
Cannon Fodder

Postby lawmaster » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:42 pm

Fun read, keep on putting these outs so we can see more of Agent.
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*
lawmaster
Jaw-Jaw

Return to Magic Soap Opera Board