Cherhovna Bryhada: out with the old.

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Magic Soap, Thesson

Cherhovna Bryhada: out with the old.

Postby Kastrenzo » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:59 pm

At a clubhouse in an unknown space station in the Bryhada controlled Akula system. Members of Cherhovna Bryhada are celebrating the eve of R2018 with the de-facto leader of the organization, former Galacian president Tesarik

Image20180101_034608 by Dic Jacobus, on Flickr
*A musician entertains the crowd over loud grunge music*

Image20180101_034840 by Dic Jacobus, on Flickr
Tesarik drunkenly stumbles to the stage and tries to yell over the noise but no one really hears him

Tesarik: HEY! HEY!

Image20180101_034903 by Dic Jacobus, on Flickr
He interrupts the entertainer and gets the mic from him

Tesarik: Alright boys and girls we havin a good time tonight?
Crowd: *Cheers and woops*

Image20180101_035315 by Dic Jacobus, on Flickr
Tesarik: Goooood.  I got something special for ya'll tonight.  a special guest, Bring him in!

Image20180101_035403 by Dic Jacobus, on Flickr
The excitement turns to confusion as a shackled peach minifig is ferried to the stage

Image20180101_035511 by Dic Jacobus, on Flickr
The peach is pushed into a sitting position on the stage,  some subtle laughing and murmuring persists throughout the room

Tesarik: I Thought we'd start R2018 off right... by pleasing the Allfather with the head of peach scum!... So how we gonna do it?

The Woman alongside him moves to the corner of the room and starts digging tools out of the box

Image20180101_035718 by Dic Jacobus, on Flickr
She starts handing the weapons to Tesarik, who shows them to the crowd to gauge their reaction before handing them to the assistant to hold.

Tesarik: Hammer?...  Sword?
Crowd: Some hoops and hollars at the sword
Tesarik: Let's keep going..

Image20180101_035718 by Dic Jacobus, on Flickr
Tesarik: Mace?..

Image20180101_035751 by Dic Jacobus, on Flickr
The woman pulls out a heavy cutting saw and the drunks erupt into cheering

Tesarik: I think we got a winner!

at one of the side tables, one of Tesarik's lieutenant's, Sirena or "Banshee" slams her head against the table in frustration and disgust "Oh for fuck sake...."

Image20180101_035850 by Dic Jacobus, on Flickr

Tesarik: Alright skill saw it is!.  say your prayers to whatever you call god, scum!

Image20180101_035929 by Dic Jacobus, on Flickr
Sirena quickly moves over to speak with another lieutenant, Flak, who is also disgusted and annoyed with this spoiling of a good time with music girls and booze

Sirena: I've had enough of this... you know what has to happen... do you have my back?
Flak: Fuck this . of course I do. do it!.

Image20180101_040035 by Dic Jacobus, on Flickr
Before getting the saw, Tesarik abruptly swings the mace and breaks the peach's leg. torturing him before killing him

*THUD, CRACK*
Peach: AHHHHHHH

Tesarik: How about an appetizer!?

Image20180101_040057 by Dic Jacobus, on Flickr

Tesarik then takes the saw and starts it up with a terrifying sound.  revving it up he gestures it toward the crowd who drunkenly yell, some of them think this is all for show while a minority want to see a bloodbath

Tesarik: KILL EM ALL!

Image20180101_040329 by Dic Jacobus, on Flickr

He then buries the blade in the peach's chest and cleaves through him, blood flying everywhere and the crowd at this point genuinely shocked

Peach: NOOOOOoo. ahh

Image20180101_040416 by Dic Jacobus, on Flickr
Sirena runs to the weapons crate, the Dancer blocks her path

Dancer: The fuck are you doing bitch?
Sirena: MOVE!

Image20180101_040513 by Dic Jacobus, on Flickr
The two start fighting over a hammer that Sirena grabbed

Sirena: Let go!
Dancer: Eat me , bitch!

Image20180101_040531 by Dic Jacobus, on Flickr

Image20180101_040715 by Dic Jacobus, on Flickr

Sirena reaches into the box and grabs an axe and quickly drives it into the opponent's neck, and then kicking her in the chest knocking the axe out of her neck leaving her to die on the floor..

Image20180101_040757 by Dic Jacobus, on Flickr
She moves to the stage,  at this point no one has noticed the altercation in the corner

Image20180101_040854 by Dic Jacobus, on Flickr
People start hollaring as she walks up behind Tesarik,  most assuming this is just part of the show and that she's here to join in

Image20180101_040919 by Dic Jacobus, on Flickr
She yells at Tesarik, getting his attention just long enough for him to turn and look

Sirena: STEPAN!

Image20180101_041015 by Dic Jacobus, on Flickr
Without hesitation she swings the axe and cuts him down in the back.  killing him in seconds.. the crowd goes silent while she sits there a moment dwelling on what she'd done.

Image20180101_041102 by Dic Jacobus, on Flickr
Some angry patrons grab weapons off the floor and charge at her
Angry Patrons: TRAITOR!

Image20180101_041135 by Dic Jacobus, on Flickr
Suddenly gunfire cuts them down,  Flak in the corner had smuggled some guns in while Sirena was fighting,
The room goes silent again

Image20180101_041210 by Dic Jacobus, on Flickr
Flak walks up to the stage and stands in front of Sirena protecting her from any more drunken assaults...After killing Stepan Tesarik it was pretty clear that Cherhovna Bryhada expected her to assume leadership of the organization. She speaks to the party goers

Sirena: What the fuck is this huh?  Is this what you signed up for?  I'm not denying the peach threat is our enemy but Instead of fighting towards our goals. Stepan's rage and blood drunkeness has made us enemies across the galaxy!...  We were supposed to be our country's sword in the dark, not a dagger in it's back! Did you want to do something for our country that actually matters? or do you want to wait until you're all executed by the Poles or the USA for being a bunch of raging psychopaths?

Crowd: Murmuring

Sirena: Anyone who disagrees.. Leave.  Unlike the late warlord pretender, I will not have you killed. you will be banished from Cherhovna Bryhada but you will have your lives... those who remain, I expect to join us in a new year of sanity and rationality... To take the fight to the real threats like the PAC and Union,  and put an end to this borderline cultish behaivor... good night!
Faction Index
Last week I put liquid paper on a bee. And it died
Kastrenzo
all I have is anthrax and rage

Re: Cherhovna Bryhada: out with the old.

Postby sahasrahla » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:13 pm

moderation and avoidance of violence? she won't last long in office
sahasrahla
that is a fantastic question to which no satisfactory answer will be forthcoming

Postby AZKAMAT » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:55 pm

*BRAAAP* Wait, whose Union?

Also, where'd those red Trooper torsos come from?
Check out mah BOL's of STIL! http://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16612

Kant b'leev uh wun! Image
AZKAMAT
Minifig

Postby BriksKrieg » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:36 pm

AZKAMAT wrote:*BRAAAP* Wait, whose Union?

Also, where'd those red Trooper torsos come from?

I second both those comments/questions.
Tzan wrote:The STFU looks like its positioned at the tip of the galactic penis.

sahasrahla wrote:we can always count on Tzan to offer engaging and intellectually stimulating observations on the topic at hand
BriksKrieg
Dimmy

Return to Magic Soap Opera Board