Entrenched in the East, Part 1

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Thesson, Magic Soap

BriksKrieg
Dimmy

Entrenched in the East, Part 1

Post by BriksKrieg » Thu May 03, 2018 9:37 pm

Seventh moon of Bolitar, Sector 5, East

*gunshots ring, followed by bullets whizzing through the air*
He concentrated on his aim, ignoring the shots snapping by his head. Gently, he squeezes the trigger. . .

. . . and smiles as his shots connect with their target

he continues to lay down fire, until he hears the metallic *cling* of his weapons' bolt sliding into empty. He reaches for another magazine. . .

*Rifle cracks*

2 minutes later. . .

Pvt Vladriech: *sighes*
Lt Levi: Hey Vlad, you good man?
Vlad: Whu . . . oh, yeah, Im good.
Levi: You did good. Granted, this wasn't anything like what we could get thrown into, but for your first action, not bad. Very nice shot, by the way.
Vlad: Thanks. . . it, startled me, how natural it felt, how fluid it was.
Levi: Yeah, well *motions to his smg*, these things do what they were made to.
Vlad: We lost 3 guys though.
Levi: It happens. Don't get me wrong, it sucks, but I've been out here waaay too long too show feelings about it.
Levi: I have to ask though. How did someone like you, someone with a life still back there waiting, end up in this shïthole of the East?
Vlad: A sense of duty I guess. Im no stranger to anything we'd find out here, I grew up on the Northern part of the Federalist capitol, before my family moved into the Southern parts of the Old Union.
Levi: Eh, you have seen some things, I don't doubt that, but - *pauses to listen to headset*
Levi: You know that building complex down the road?
Vlad: Yeah?
Levi: Command wants us to check it out, said they've received reports from an armored unit that there may be Unionists inside.
Vlad: *laughs* Aren't tankers a bit jumpy?
Levi: Heh, yeah. They usually are, still gotta check it out though. You go, and I'll catch up once that damn med-truck gets here.
Vlad: Alright. This shouldn't take too long.

Hopeing to get part 2 up soon. I'm going to be busy, so we'll see how it goes. Hope you enjoyed this little intro!
:troll:
Tzan wrote:The STFU looks like its positioned at the tip of the galactic penis.
ninja_bait wrote:I am vaguely aware that head pats are a weeb thing and weeb things are usually lewd