The Blue star

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Thesson, Magic Soap

The Blue star

Postby Archduke » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:38 pm

Following their bloody victory at Bay bricks, the Space Austrians have begun a massive mining project on the planet, unearthing a strange, yet expected object of immense power.
The Empress has arrived to check on the process

Empress Aprilia: Report

Wizard Emandiputs: We have unearthed the blue star, just as you have asked, what ever you plan on doing with it, it must be big. The power we measured from that relic is immense.

High Cleric: I am concerned that turning this into a weapon would be in violation of our treaty with the AN, I worry we have not been secretive enough, the fact that we stumbled upon this thing is bound to attract attention.

Empress Aprilia: We didn't stumble onto anything. I knew that the blue star was here. The Magyars told me, It almost took a revolution to get those coordinates. Admittedly I had considered uniting our two empires once again, but it would have been a diplomatic nightmare. I also started the COLORBURST program. I knew we were going to need some way of extracting the blue star, and wielding its power. And so I built a clandestine organization and commissioned four massive robots.
All of it was for this...

Empress Aprilia: We peaches were no accident.
Everyone assumed that we were a mistake, a mutation. But we are so much more...
We are the descendants of minifigs and a race of cosmic beings almost as old as the Brik itself.
We will use the Blue star to awaken our ancient power, and take our true place in the universe.

An explosion of light emanates from the blue star as the Color Collector unit drives one if it's points into the ground. The blinding light envelops the Empress, and she dissolves.

All that remains is a cape and a bloody mess. The Cleric begins to cry at the loss of such an adored figure.

High Cleric: n..no. It was too powerful. The empress is gone.

Emandiputs closes his eyes. He should have stopped her...

Suddenly, there is another flash of light, the blood rises up, forming a silhouette of light, then slowly fading away...

Space Witch: It's good to be back.

[img]Emandiputs:[/img] What have you done with the Empress!?

[img]Space%20Witch:[/img] It's still me Wizard, just in my true form.

Emandiputs: I-I don't understand

Space Witch Aprilia: That's alright. I'll try to explain. This is my true form, Centuries ago I took the from of a minifigure, but I never had enough power to change back to my true form.
At least, not until I found the Blue star. Although I did use some of the star's power, you should still be able to use the rest to make generators for some of our cities, and outfit our capital ships with glassing labors. And I'm back at full power.

Space Witch Aprilia: Remember, I'm still the same Empress you followed, I just look a little different.

Emandiputs: Now what?

Space Witch (and Empress) Aprilia: Now we finish this war...

To Be Continued:
I feel a need to make OC’s for everything that resonates with me
Archduke
Cannon Fodder

Re: The Blue star

Postby ninja_bait » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:43 pm

Whoa.

Also, it bears repeating: the face on that colorburst guy is amazing.
I make spaceships and spaceship accessories.
ninja_bait
Minifig

Postby Colette » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:12 pm

The weebpocalypse is beginning faster than the prophecies foretold...

ImageImageImage
Because everything's better with math.
Colette
Catastrophe Magnet

Postby Omega Prime » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:14 pm

The anime is coming! All hands, Brace for impact!
gotta love knitting needles. i can make you a scarf. i can make a hat. i can stab your eyes out. i can make mittens.

What was that middle part again?

i can make a hat
Omega Prime
Cannon Fodder

Return to Magic Soap Opera Board