Enter The Ninja_Verse, Part 1

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Magic Soap, Thesson

Enter The Ninja_Verse, Part 1

Postby ninja_bait » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:08 pm

Doctor Zondag paces through his laboratory.  "At last, it is time to start the experiment.  Soon, I will unlock all the secrets of the Immortals locked away in this Warhead Shard."

His hunchback assistant, Haggory, bursts in.  "Doktor!  The Science Inspector is coming to inspect the lab!"

"Higgs Bosons!  Haggory, how much time do we have to sanitize the lab?"

The Science Inspector enters, followed by his attache, Takuya.  "You have only nanoseconds, Zondag.  I'm afraid this is a surprise inspection!  Prepare your ass for peer review!"

"I've never seen a lab in such disrepair, before, Zondag.  This is the third strike!  I'll have to write you up, shut down your funding and send you and your hunchback down to Trattoria for reassignment.  Maybe they could use an English Teacher for the Deltas."

Zondag smashes his fists onto the lab table.  "You don't understand!  I'm so close to completing the experiment.  Soon, I'll know everything and no one will be laughing at me!  No one will even think of pulling my funding!  There will be no one to review my work, because I will have no peers!"

The Science Inspector steps toward the Shard Containment Unit.  "We'll need to flush this as soon as possible."

Zondag throws himself in front of the SCU.  "No!  I must complete the operation!"

"That's right, Science Inspector.  We must complete the operation."

The Inspector is taken aback.  In the pause, Zondag commands his assistant.  "Activate the system, Haggory!  Charge the quantum particles and fire all tetra-reflectors!"

"We're too late, Takuya.  Let's get out of the way and see what happens."

"Haggory, tell me what the readouts say!"  Haggory struggles to make sense of the datastream.  "Our buffers are overflowing, Doktor!"

"Thank you for your help, Dr. Zondag."

Zondag screams a bloodcurdling scream as the transparent aluminum of the containment unit shatters like cheap soda glass.

"Takuya, get the countermeasures, now!  My scientific curiosity has turned to scientific fear, and I don't like it!"

The Science Inspector grabs Haggory brusquely.  "Shut it all down, man!  Flush the whole thing out!"
Haggory sobs, "I cannot!  The Doktor commanded that I allow the operation to run its course, no matter what happens.  Even if he dies in the process!"
Zondag screams in the background, his extremities shooting out flames.

Takuya bursts back into the lab, followed by two large drones.  "I've brought the Interdimensionoids, Science Inspector!"
"Good, not a moment to lose!"

"Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!  You're too late, Science Inspector.  Dr. Zondag's life energies were all I needed to reconstitute myself.  He was a willing instrument, and I played him like a 29-piece drum kit."

"Thanks to his help, I was able to access all of the data in Trattoria and learn everything about the Brikverse.  All your weaknesses.  Even where my brethren are hiding.  It's all here, compiled in the Ultimate Guide to the Brikverse."

"We must shut this down, line-mate."
"Agreed, primary unit."

The Interdimensionoids fire their powerful string-theory beams at the Warhead Shard.  ("Don't cross the streams!")
"You think this will stop me?  I am at the height of my powers!"

"Shut down the string-theory beams, we've opened a big enough flush-rift!"

"You think you can just flush me to another dimension?"

"This will be your last mistake, Trattorians."

"I will return!  And I'll burn your whole precious meritocracy to the ground!"

"You haven't seen the last of me yet..."

The Science Inspector wipes his brow.  "That was the third shard-related crisis averted this week!  Takuya, mark this one as ordinary and fully contained in your report."

Meanwhile, in an empty pocket universe...

"Everything proceeds according to plan."
I make butts and butt accessories.
ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Re: Enter The Ninja_Verse, Part 1

Postby Falk » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:18 pm

:omnom:
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."
Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page
Falk
I wanna touch the butt

Postby Zupponn » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:37 pm

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Postby Tzan » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:55 am

Tzan
Has anyone ever used those holes before?
Has anyone ever used those holes before?

Postby Theblackdog » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:20 pm

[21:30:33] Scritch: you can put it in theblackdog

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Postby ninja_bait » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:27 pm

I make butts and butt accessories.
ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety