The rise of Darkstorm...again?

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Magic Soap, Thesson

The rise of Darkstorm...again?

Postby Darkstorm » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:18 pm

On "planet number seventeen", Darkstorm forces are engaged with Praetorian ones.

Suddenly, a new figure appears behind him, killing all of the advancing Praetorian soldiers.

Darkstorm whips around, ready to fire.
"Who the hell are you??"

"I am you. In the future, you will become me."

"Alright, if you are me, why are you here?"

"In the future, you will be victorious for a time, yet you will nearly face defeat. I have come back in time to strengthen myself, to strengthen you, so that I may become more powerful. Regrettably, I myself, the me that is speaking to you, won't be affected. There will be a new Darkstorm to take my place. Perhaps every time I have traveled back, in this loop of time, I have created a new version of myself, more powerful than the last."

"In that case... do what you have to do"

Future Darkstorm now lifts his hands, mystic-like.

OPEN, SESAMIE!

Past Darkstorm screams the frightening cry of a Darklord, the sound of power, the sound of the pain of his enemies, released at once in the form of laughter.

"I feel it... I am stronger. Long live the Darkness!"

Long live the Darkness."

With that, Future Darkstorm returns to his time in a flash.
The craigness is coming... Craigstorm will rise! Craig to all who oppose us!
My Old Faction:Darkstorm Empire, New Faction: Phoenician Empire My Alliance:Kult of the Darkness
What craigs, but has no craig, yet craigs all that craigs?
Some say the answer is craig, but only few know the real Craig. Soon, all will craig. Craigstorm is coming. :warhead:
Darkstorm
oh god

Re: The rise of Darkstorm...again?

Postby Maverick » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:04 am

This is a very nice story, and your scenery is great, but isn't it a soap and not a brikfic?
TROLOLO
Maverick
OLIOLIOOOOO
OLIOLIOOOOO

Re: The rise of Darkstorm...again?

Postby Darkstorm » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:41 am

:wtc: did i put this in brikfic? just move it over, to anyone with post-moving  capabilities,please.
The craigness is coming... Craigstorm will rise! Craig to all who oppose us!
My Old Faction:Darkstorm Empire, New Faction: Phoenician Empire My Alliance:Kult of the Darkness
What craigs, but has no craig, yet craigs all that craigs?
Some say the answer is craig, but only few know the real Craig. Soon, all will craig. Craigstorm is coming. :warhead:
Darkstorm
oh god

Return to Magic Soap Opera Board