Everything's Ruined

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Magic Soap, Thesson

Everything's Ruined

Postby Duerer » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:27 am

Janna Kowalska: "After a long heated battle at the capital district on Planet Vilnius, several leaders of the Greater Empire of Lietuva, including the self-proclaimed Generalissimos Vytautas Blinda and high-ranking members of the Vermilion Paladin sect, have been confirmed to be killed in action. With their leadership being effectively gone, the remaining forces of the Greater Empire are in huge disarray, as coalition forces proceed to charge through the remaining systems under their influence."

Janna Kowalska: "One single high-ranking commander, Valdas Braggus, has been confirmed to have survived the battle and immediately been taken in custody by the Coalition military police. He is expected to be put on trial at the High Tribunal of Justice on Planet Świniobicie for severe war crimes, including gruesome experiments of POWs and civilians."

Janna Kowalska: "Remains from an outer-dimensional creature, which stepped out from a portal and was eventually killed by our President Sadow, have been safely recovered from the battlefield and are now being researched on by a multi-national science team. However, it is still unclear whether the exposure of outer-dimensional energies by the opened portal could have had any impact on the environment of the capital area, which is why any reconstructive operations have to be postponed indefinitely."

Janna Kowalska: "In spite of that, Polish high command officials are confident, that the war on the Greater Empire of Lietuva is coming to an end and the Lietuvan people is free from the shackles of the tyrant Blinda."

Location: Medical Bay of the ORP Puczysk, above the orbit of Planet Vilnius
Mission: Do everything in your might to keep the prez alive!

Chief Doctor: "Listen folks, the fate of our whole country lies in our very hands, in the trues meaning of the word. We have to patch up the President asap! Given the severity of her wounds, we can't allow ourselves any mistakes during surgery."

Chief Doctor: "The media doesn't know about her condition yet, which in returns means that the outcry will be even bigger if we screw this one up! So, let's do our best here!"
Assistants: "Yessir!"
Last edited by Duerer on Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Re: Everything's Ruined

Postby ninja_bait » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:24 pm

:omnom:
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.
ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Postby Craigallot » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:08 am

Would you like to know more?
Zahru II wrote:'HEROIC MEAL TIME DRUNK OFF THAT YE OLDE JACK DAGNALS. HATER PREPARED TO BE MASHED LIKE TATERS, CUZ WE DON'T F*** AROUND. Ah whaddup, dwarf SAWSE.'

Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles
Craigallot
Forum Authority on Craigging Rights

Postby Darkstorm » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:06 pm

Craigallot wrote:Would you like to know more?

:pics:  :csi:
The craigness is coming... Craigstorm will rise! Craig to all who oppose us!
My Old Faction:Darkstorm Empire, New Faction: Phoenician Empire My Alliance:Kult of the Darkness
What craigs, but has no craig, yet craigs all that craigs?
Some say the answer is craig, but only few know the real Craig. Soon, all will craig. Craigstorm is coming. :warhead:
Darkstorm
oh god

Postby Kaplan » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:19 pm

Nice work! I'm waiting for the next episode on this.
Kaplan
Supercharged Tank
Supercharged Tank

Postby Duerer » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:56 am

Janna Kowalska: "Two weeks after the decisive victory on Planet Vilnius, aid corps from various RC member countries have begun to rebuild the capital district. Experts have deemed the area to be free from any eventual dangers from outer-dimensional energy exposure by the currently destroyed portal in the heart of the capital. Standing next to me, we have Field Marshall Mazurek, who is supervising the entire operation of the reconstruction works in the Lietuvan Protectorate. Mr. Field Marshall, when do you expect this district to be habitable, again?"

Ryszard Mazurek: "The outer-dimensional energy reading might have been gone but the damage to the city still needs to be fixed. Although the first homes have been rebuilt and repopulated, there is still more than enough work to be done here."
Janna Kowalska: "Aside from supervising the reconstruction of Lietuvan home worlds, what other responsibilities are within the scope of your work in the protectorate?"
Ryszard Mazurek: "One of our long term goals is to establish a new independent government within these borders, free from any nationalist or communist influences. Until we're getting there, however, we still have to guarantee internal safety, as remnants of Blinda's army are still scavenging around these systems. Volunteers of the Lietuvan National Front already did a good job in keeping these extremists in check for the time being."

Janna Kowalska: "But the entire leadership of the former Greater Empire has been wiped out, as far as we know. with their one surviving high ranking member, Valdas Braggus, facing life sentence. Is it still possible for these remnants to regain their former strength without any noteworthy leadership to speak of?"
Ryszard Mazurek: "I wouldn't really underestimate their fanaticism and ferocity. Even with Blinda being dead, we can totally expect them to find another equally insane individual to carry out what he once started. And it really doesn't help that our president is still in a coma ever since she got caught by a vortex blast during the battle of Vilnius!"

Janna Kowalska: "The chief surgeons of the University Clinic on Nowa Warszawa did confirm that her condition stabilized recently, didn't they?"
Ryszard Mazurek: "Which means bull if she's still unable to reign, especially in these dire times! And I do worry over what effect that blast might have done to her head, once she might eventually wake up."
Janna Kowalska: "So you say that recent events aren't really looking that bright after all."
Ryszard Mazurek: "Unfortunately... If you also consider that the Soviets still keep raging in the East, we can hardly speak of a stable situation in this sector just yet! We've spent about two years with trying to keep Blinda in check, whilst being forced to shift our focus of attention from the Soviets."

???: "Hm, seems like things are quickly getting out of hand, around here..."

???: "In that case, if a stable rule is what the people need right now, I will give it to them!"
Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Postby ninja_bait » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:08 am

:omnom:

Did the Council of 500 manage to send some interdimensional aid to their RC allies?
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.
ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Postby Darkstorm » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:26 am

indeed, :omnom:  :tiger:
The craigness is coming... Craigstorm will rise! Craig to all who oppose us!
My Old Faction:Darkstorm Empire, New Faction: Phoenician Empire My Alliance:Kult of the Darkness
What craigs, but has no craig, yet craigs all that craigs?
Some say the answer is craig, but only few know the real Craig. Soon, all will craig. Craigstorm is coming. :warhead:
Darkstorm
oh god

Return to Magic Soap Opera Board