Plants versus Scandinavians

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Magic Soap, Thesson

Plants versus Scandinavians

Postby Mesostopholes » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:18 am

*smooth rekon-80s music plays as an insignia of the Finnish flag and a lock fade off the screen*

ImageIMG_0111 by Mesostopholes, on Flickr

Mobius: Greetings and salutations my fellow Nehellians.
            I have an important announcement for all of you, but this message is specifically for SEKURE Territories .
            *eye twitches for a second* Oh ehehe one second! PLESU-WASH-1337 COME CLEAN MY HANDS

ImageIMG_0110 by Mesostopholes, on Flickr

Mobius: EHeehehHEH Papa thanks you! Now move along.
            Where was I?

ImageIMG_0108 by Mesostopholes, on Flickr

Mobius: Ahhh yes! Plants? Ehe yes plants. Whats up with them? They THEY WATCHING US
            For centuries under countless planets of countless galaxies their roots have grown deep. They eheh they talk
            to one another! don't they? Yessss! Welll Heh eh I SAY NO MORE!!! FINLAND! Throw out your potted plants for
            they will pot you! Torch the trees lest you be devoured by their barky crust one day!

ImageIMG_0115 by Mesostopholes, on Flickr

Mobius: As for me. Well eheh I am already constructing a facility to generate proper plant killing chemicals.

ImageIMG_0117 by Mesostopholes, on Flickr

Mobius: Now because I CARE ABOUT ALL YOUR INDIVIDUAL SEKURENESS (and the environment)! I have placed this in a
            nearby primitive sektor, Smeeben. We wouldn't want anybody getting *looks pathetically terrified* UNSEKURE?!?!
*cuts back to 80s pop music*

IN THAT "PRIMITIVE" NEARBY SEKTOR....

ImageIMG_0122 by Mesostopholes, on Flickr

Meet Karolous Rex, king of Sektor Smeeben. His men would be executed for the kinds of things he gets away with.
*tv noises*

ImageIMG_0125 by Mesostopholes, on Flickr

Karolous: Ehhh! Soldier guy! Please get meh some iced creams.
*background acknowledgements*

ImageIMG_0127 by Mesostopholes, on Flickr

Karolous: Ahh thankye... I couldn't miss a moment of this... I was able to catch a signal from Finland of all places! Ever since that Clenn guy took over, he has provided me with endless entertainment.

Guard: You don't find his antics similar do you?

Karolous: Huh? I don't get what you mea... WAIT

tv: nearby primitive sektor, Smeeben...

ImageIMG_0130 by Mesostopholes, on Flickr

Karolous: DID HE JUST!! HE DID!!! HE CALLED US PRIMITIVE!!! HE IS BUILDING ON OUR LAND!!!

ImageIMG_0131 by Mesostopholes, on Flickr

Karolous: ALRIGHT THEN!! WATCH OUT POT BOI!!! IMMA KAROLOUS WRECK YOU!!!

(PVS battle coming soon)

:studgod:
THIS POST IS SEKURED BY SEKURE KORP.
Mesostopholes
Champion
Champion

Return to Magic Soap Opera Board