[Anno] Like Thunder

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Magic Soap, Thesson

Archduke
a line of angrily mashed out gibberish

[Anno] Like Thunder

Post by Archduke » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:45 pm

An Orsator Contingency soldier issues an ultimatum to the leader of a small planet's military: Surrender or die.
Although the General's forces are better equipped than anything he has ever faced before, they do not stand a chance against such an enemy.

A small dropship quietly descends from the sky, Shock troopers jumping out and opening fire on the General's guards

The Contingency soldier throws up his arms in surrender, although he wants to put up a fight, he is outnumbered and outgunned. He wonders if these strange troops take prisoners.

A smartly dressed man in a bowler hat walks over to the soldier. "Well well well, what have we here? You aren't one of the primitives.

I've made some rather large updates to the Han Khan, new pictures will come as soon as I have time.
Natalya wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:53 pm
Why would anyone get banned for this?

lordintype
something different

Re: [Anno] Like Thunder

Post by lordintype » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:26 pm

Ooh, you figured out how to pique my interest!
The real Piltogg was the friends we made along the way.

AnnoyedZebra
Somebody make this Zebra's rank.

Re: [Anno] Like Thunder

Post by AnnoyedZebra » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:10 am

damn these new guys are funky
Image Image