The quest of Piltogg

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Thesson, Magic Soap

Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Post by Moronstudios » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:46 pm

piltogg wrote:as for hardsuit instructions, Zessi's frame should be enough. http://www.flickr.com/photos/iamzeessi/ ... otostream/
Thanks.
I ended up with this:
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194

Cpl. Halan
Cannon Fodder

Post by Cpl. Halan » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:47 pm

The battle was OK but I can't wait for more artifax to show up.
Oh, yeah and my sigfig is Commander Gould
He's naval specwar (though he does a lot of different things) so he is trying to stop Piltogg from getting the nine artifax(opposite sides in Immortal war).
He got to the battle by tracking Piltogg(not that hard, considering his trail of destruction)
Stats:
skill1d10
armor2d6
move7
stealth, scouting, trailblazing, dead aim(on a hit, roll a d4. on a 4, double damage)rifle and pistol, concentrated fire(may move at half speed and do 2d6 with his rifle but he must reload the rifle before firing again)
equipment: silenced rifle(concentrated fire capable), pistol, and knife
heroic persona: commando(think Legolas from LOTR but with an AR)
Fire, Fire, burning bright
Burning down the house tonight

Heroism is not the ability to kick ass. It is the willingness to use this ability on any poor bastard who so much as looks at you funny.

neersighted
Champion
Champion

Post by neersighted » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:52 pm

SnakeMittens wrote:He won't roll . He's PILTOGG.
Fix'd

RedShirt
Officer

Brik-Hed!

Post by RedShirt » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:27 pm

Please put my SigFig in here.

Name: Prof. Brik-hed
Back-story: He wants to stop Piltogg from getting artifax because he wants them all for himself. Although he might join Piltogg if only to backstab him at a later point. He has a large Mutant army along with his left-hand man Dark-sabre.
Stats: All normal hero stats except for the fact he found the skully grail a long time ago and still uses it as his main weapon aside from his silver crossbow (he duel-wields). His head is invincible and he has physic feats. He can also carry any weight on his head. He can move 12" a turn.

Sorry I can't include a pic, but here's how to build him:

1: Take minifig body
2: Take off Head
3: Replace with 2 by 4 blue brick.

Dark-Sabre counts as an officer except he has a robotic arm and can move 10" a turn. He wields a Dark-Sabre (Lyte-Sabre body but with black top) and can deflect blaster shots with it.

Mutants are regular minifigs, but can be revived by Brik-Hed and wield an array of weaponry.

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Re: Brik-Hed!

Post by piltogg » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:31 pm

RedShirt wrote:Please put my SigFig in here.

Name: Prof. Brik-hed
Back-story: He wants to stop Piltogg from getting artifax because he wants them all for himself. Although he might join Piltogg if only to backstab him at a later point. He has a large Mutant army along with his left-hand man Dark-sabre.
Stats: All normal hero stats except for the fact he found the skully grail a long time ago and still uses it as his main weapon aside from his silver crossbow (he duel-wields). His head is invincible and he has physic feats. He can also carry any weight on his head. He can move 12" a turn.

Sorry I can't include a pic, but here's how to build him:

1: Take minifig body
2: Take off Head
3: Replace with 2 by 4 blue brick.

Dark-Sabre counts as an officer except he has a robotic arm and can move 10" a turn. He wields a Dark-Sabre (Lyte-Sabre body but with black top) and can deflect blaster shots with it.

Mutants are regular minifigs, but can be revived by Brik-Hed and wield an array of weaponry.
Skully grail is already taken by grail-knight, so in order to have it you would need to have killed him. But I will still try to include your fig.
Silverdream wrote:
SnakeMittens wrote:
neersighted wrote:
SnakeMittens wrote:He won't roll . He's PILTOGG.
I am a sad, four foot midget who's only source of fun is to sit and edit other people's posts.
Fix'd
Oh the massive massive steaming piles of irony.
In all honesty though, I didn't roll for this, and barely even saw much of a reason to report it in the first place. I will roll when we get to the important parts though, so worry not. Also, construction has started on the lair of Shaun "soulless" Sulivan for contention of the Oktopustika token.

Cpl. Halan
Cannon Fodder

Post by Cpl. Halan » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:33 pm

Yo, am I in?
Fire, Fire, burning bright
Burning down the house tonight

Heroism is not the ability to kick ass. It is the willingness to use this ability on any poor bastard who so much as looks at you funny.

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:23 pm

yes....

Robot Monkey
My Little Pony

Post by Robot Monkey » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:02 pm

Could you please add my sigfig?

Name: The Man In The Top Hat
purpose in Piltogg's quest: ally with Brik-hed, and Backstab him after he Backstabs Piltogg. steal obligatory artifax.
Stats:All normal hero stats except he gets two Heroic Feats per turn.

sorry no pics :oops: instructions: Hat: Top hat.
head: Obi wan's EP1 head.
black cape.
torso:black
Arms:black
hands:yellow
legs:black.
armament: whatever he can get his hands on, but his defaults are dual revolvers.

Robot Monkey

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:14 pm

I'm about half done, I went multi-color to save time. most of the outline is done and I am primarily putting in all the "cyclopean" details now. Lovecraft references will be had. as much as my limited memory of his works can produce. Should be finished building setup and brik-walka-thulu by the end of this weekend.

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:58 pm

perhaps...

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:21 pm

Entry #2
and yes, the setup was finally finished.

Shaun "soulless" sulivan and his neo-bleywatch gaurds had holed themselves up in the rainbow mines of Carapithia IX. Which were under the eternal guard of the DSM, to ensure interplanetary mining rights.

It has been decided that the oktopustica token looks like this:

Here is Shaun the minifig, who has been portrayed as a ginger to display his "soulless-ness"

The mines go on for untold miles leading forever downward to an underground ocean where the evil things live. But hopefully I won't have to build that...

The DSM are a mighty foe indeed

Even more so, as they possess a weapon from god-killer tech, a subsidery of the church of the great builder. This weapon is powerful enough to take down even gods. so Piltogg would not be much of a problem for it, however, it only has one shot.

Because of this, the Akkadian general infantry was sent in for a preemptive strike to take out the god-killer tech weapon, in order to ensure the continued existence of their master.

Piltogg simply needed to wait for the OK from his troops to go in and kill whatever else needed killing.

But the plot thickened... dun dun daaaaaaaa!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Shaun waved around the Oktopustika and said some funny sounding words...

Summoning Okka-Wakka-Thulu!!!!! (because I suck at black fantasy...)

He waved it some more, and there was more evil.

and more EEEEEVVVVUUUUULLLL!!!!

and more...

and more...

and even more than that...

and that was a whole lot of evil.

BFenix
Pooplord

Post by BFenix » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:04 pm

So much EVUL! The god-killer weapon is cool dude
What If the Akkadians take to long getting a hold of the weapon?

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:46 pm

Man you've got this stuff down pat, I'm loving the story and the evuul and the building work. Tres Cool 8)

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:08 pm

thanks.
BFenix wrote:So much EVUL! The god-killer weapon is cool dude
What If the Akkadians take to long getting a hold of the weapon?
um, reinforcements? i'm not sure, but i'm certain I can come up with something.

Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Post by Moronstudios » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:44 pm

Excellent, now THIS looks like it will be excting. Though it might make you seem a bit more heroic to lead your troops into battle then to wait for the ok.
Will it be possible for you to loose and then something along the lines of Shaun continuing the quest happening?

Either way this looks like it will be a two sided bloodbath.
:omnom:
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194