The quest of Piltogg

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Thesson, Magic Soap

Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Post by Moronstudios » Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:13 am

pesgores wrote:
deadman44 wrote:piltogg is incredible I hope you kill lots of buildings next battle that setting is too awesome not to die
This is piltogg's alt.
Nope, checked the IPs and neither are the same.
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194

Yoda_Dog
Officer
Location: Grinding on Scratch's flagpole while riding a unicorn over the rainbow. While high.

Post by Yoda_Dog » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:04 pm

Just knowing that this is in the same state as me...

*brikgasm*
Arkbrik wrote:Rayhawk is lazy.

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:30 pm

Stage 3 --> The Hammer of Discipline

Having given the matter some thought, Piltogg realized that there was a major drawback to the Hammer of discipline, It could only remove one squad at a time. So with enough support, Piltogg could easily overpower Almighty Benny. As soon as he could find him anyway....

AH-HA! there he is. Shopping for dragon bones for his almighty Genie Magik.

Moronstudios, with his really, really old-school camera, was the first on the scene as Piltogg arrived in the Medivo town of Bashlebubzelman.

He was shortly followed by his new buddies Lord Von Krus, and Ross Varn (who, being a traitor to the immortal empire, was a potentially dangerous ally. But, hey... maybe he can use this as a means of redeeming himself.

His strategy in mind, Piltogg walked over to some Vlad-Tron soldiers, but to his dismay, his voice was just not loud enough to get the attention of the entire army at once.

So, he found a better vantage point.

A really, really tall vantage point. And with a plus 127 to his charisma roll, he convinced the entirety of the Vlad-Tron empire to become Akkadian citizens.

And he was heard. By a whole lot of dudes. With a whole lot of weapons.

They had all gathered here in Bashlebubzelman to worship their goddess Kasoda. A powerful and evil deity whose ultimate goal was to connect the Astral and material planes, allowing herself an endless supply of mortal lovers and victims.

Piltogg, his allies, and his newfound friend the Vladtron Empire, all started marching on Almighty Benny's position.

His Allies thought it was a good opportunity to attention whore for Moronstudio's Camera.

But Cpl. Halan was also there, with a sniper rifle that fired silver bullets. Not much of a threat for Piltogg, but it could be an issue for everyone else.

Large numbers of troops continued to advance at a snail-like pace.

And our heroes dodged behind some buildings to avoid sniper fire.

And their hiding was successful.

At this time, Almighty Benny noticed the advancing horde.

He used an Almighty Benny token to come up with the bright idea of walking into the city proper, where the ordered ranks of vladtron troops would find it much more difficult to follow him.

However, his path was soon blocked off by some vladtron irregulars.

Finding themselves rather useless, the Vladtron forces simply decided to cut off all routes of Benny's escape, letting the Heroes do the dirty work.

The opposing characters advanced on each-other.

And they met somewhere in the middle of town. And exchanged battle-cries.

Almighty Benny used the hammer of discipline on Piltogg. making him disappear.

Cries of shock were heard all throughout the lines of Vlad-tron.

Some swear, even to this day, that they saw they statue of Kasoda shed a single tear. Impossible of course, the bloody lunatics.

However, Ross Varn and Lord Von Krus were still around, and with a single swipe of his mighty broadsword, Krus ended the lord of genies.

He brought the Hammer back out in to the open fields outside the city limits.

And returned Piltogg to a state of existence.

And then Piltogg and friends had acquired three of the Artifakts

But what should they do with Benny?

Benny became the first corpse to inhabit an Akkadian resurrection chamber. Awaiting such a time as Piltogg might find him useful to return to the land of the living.

The Annexment of Vlad-tron into the Akkadian Empire, was also a nice plus, and certainly advanced the time-frame for Piltogg's master-plan. Which, in fact went far beyond the wildest nightmares of his various enemies. MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!

amidst the jubilation caused by this news, a single figure slipped out of Bashlebubzeelman, his job done for today, prepared for the next opportunity to strike a blow.

*Authors note-- sorry for the lack of carnage in this stage, it's not my stuff and I didn't want to break anything. So I went with more story-line than violence for this particular round. The next one, will definitely be covered in gore from every angle however.

RagnarokRose
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS

Post by RagnarokRose » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:44 pm

Ahaha, great stuff Piltogg.
she/her | formerly known as ross_varn | exiled for the good of the f.e.l.c.

Zahru II
I kinda like it if the lady's dominant...
I kinda like it if the lady's dominant...

Post by Zahru II » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:42 am

Ohgod.

That scenery is just EPIC. I want one like that!
My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE

Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Post by Moronstudios » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:01 am

piltogg wrote:Moronstudios, with his really, really old-school camera, was the first on the scene as Piltogg arrived in the Medivo town of Bashlebubzelman.
Very nice, I laughed at that.
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194

Lt. Krus
Dimmy

Post by Lt. Krus » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:54 pm

Yea, this gets better and better!

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:06 pm

Good thing Krus got the Hammer and not Ross, otherwise he'd have totally betrayed you and kept it for himself.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:48 pm

Not bad Piltogg, there were some very funny bits of the pre-amble that I liked but that didn't make up for the final battle, it was very... brief. If you're going to have a fight at least have the protagonists have a worth while fight. I also always thought Almighty Benny would have acquitted himself with more staggering awesomeness than this, (Almighty Benny = Super Saiyan). For me it left a very, Mehh quality to what you had going here.

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:46 pm

I realize this. And given enough free-time, I probably could have made it more interesting.
But the rules state: you rolled a six, that fig just died. So I just went with that.

Also, if you think that was bullshiting, wait till you see the OTC report, which will definitely require bullshit, assuming I'm the one who enacts it, as I only own two Ice Planet minnifigs. Which isn't much to go on, for the protection of the holiest artifakt of OT-dom

RagnarokRose

Post by RagnarokRose » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:26 pm

stubby wrote:Good thing Krus got the Hammer and not Ross, otherwise he'd have totally betrayed you and kept it for himself.
Er, what? Dunno if that means anything to you, mate, but rouges like me keep their promises.

...unless their entire star empire starts complaining that they ended up allied with the bad side...

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:52 pm

Keep your promises?.. Like the FELC who were pro-Immortal and within 5 minuets decided they weren't all that pro-Immortal after all... H'urm?

Nope, I didn't think there was anything bullshitty about it Piltogg, just slightly a bit disappointing but I haven't posted anything battle worthy in a while so I'll shut up now. Only two Ice Planet dudes eh? I have an idea for what to do but you'll need to PM me if you want to know what it is.

RagnarokRose

Post by RagnarokRose » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:17 pm

Ross_Varn wrote:...unless their entire star empire starts complaining that they ended up allied with the bad side...
Sorry again, mate, but it didn't fit with my backstory.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:18 pm

BAD SIDE? Us?

BFenix
Pooplord

Post by BFenix » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:22 pm

Warhead wrote:BAD SIDE? Us?
Bad Side? Evil guys? Thats only a point of view...