The quest of Piltogg

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Thesson, Magic Soap

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:24 pm

figs may also be subject to piece availability. I.E. I do not have any of ross's Armour. Also please do not post on this thread unless you have something of importance to say. As it will make it harder for people to read through after all is said and done.

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:35 am

Silverdream wrote:Not to be confused with I, SilvERdream. Seriously, I know you're just calling me silva because everyone else does but look up silvadream, he makes me look like idunno warhead.
Only because I delete 90% of your posts. If it wasn't for heavy editing, there's really not any detectable difference.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:02 pm

...WUT! :shock: HEY! :?

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:39 pm

Stage 2.5
Piltogg was making was walking through the epic scenery of my imagination, in his attempt to make it to the city of Blashlebubzelman on the planet Medivo.

But hiding in the ruins of a once great castle, which was later a bandit hideout, but now is just a ruins, was the noob-hero brikhead.

And on the other side of the rocky path, also lieing in wait, was another noob here, known only as the man in the top hat.

And both of them together had prepared an ambush, hoping to take out Piltogg before he had too many of the Artifax of pre-creation.

As Piltogg walked by, they jumped down from their hiding places, surprising him, and yelling "this will be the end of you... mwa-ha-ha-ha!"

But before a single blow could be struck, the Dread pirate twoxtwo materialized out of nothing. Lacking a mouth, he did not speak, but rather simply projected his godly will into the minds of the present lesser beings.

He was greatly angered by this noob who was trying to imitate his "mad style" and knew that he needed to be sentenced to a very severe punishment, so that he would learn his lesson.

He used the mighty powers of the greatest of the 9 artifax of precreation to turn the offending entity into a road-sign. While mere mortals, can not possibly fathom why he would have chosen a road-sign, there was apparently some great and divine purpose to the supposed madness.

His partner, having just been turned into a roadsign, and being faced by two of the most powerful beings in the brik-verse, the other noob, decided it would be best to run away now, and come back when he had some more help.

This left Piltogg and Dread pirate 2x2 to discuss many matters of great importance. Such as the current state of the brikiverse, the peach mutations, the recent nega-blox incursions, and most importantly, the possibility of using bacon as a form of currency.

As they walked off into the distance, the subject of Piltogg's quest came up, as well as the possibility of Piltogg obtaining the hook of melting.
The words of 2x2 were as follows; "The problem with this particular artifakt is that while it can be very helpful, it also has a mind of it's own, and over time, it may begin to warp it's very wielder. This is the reason why my once handsome head has become a simple 2 by 2 red brick. It is simply too powerful for a mere mortal to hold. However, should you collect all eight of the other artifax, I will use this hook to combine them all together, this combined form should have distilled the powers of the hook to the point where a normal minnifig such as you could wield it. Why would I do this you may ask? Well I am curious too you know, the 9 artifax of pre-creation pre-date even myself, and their combined form may be the key to solving all the problems of the universe."

Going off their own ways, they both had much to contemplate.

Many days later, It became apparent why 2x2 had chosen a roadsign, and a native species of alien found a new favorite pit-stop. 2x2 promised to change brik-head back to normal eventually, but only after he had suffered and been humiliated to a great enough extent. The man in the top-hat has not been seen since, but it can be assumed that he is silently gathering support for his cause.

And throughout the universe, many cries of "lol" were heard.

Swordsalmon
Nice TRIPS

Post by Swordsalmon » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:47 pm

Well I am curious too you know, the 9 artifax of pre-creation pre-date even myself, and their combined form may be the key to solving all the problems of the universe."
Alternatively, they'll cause an enormous explosion by the sheer combined win, annihilating most of the known universe. Hopefully, too. ^_^
Keldoclock wrote:Swordsalmon: Argues about the price of bits of plastic, yet happily forks over $1 for a quarter-sized bit of plastic that does nothing but look cool.

Keldoclock
My Little Pony

Post by Keldoclock » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:43 am

Giant anti-Akkadian alliance time?

With this and the Immortal War, a lot of us are going to be fighting on two fronts.
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Post by RunsWithLegos » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:45 am

hmmmm, indeed. i propose a Pro Akkaidein task force.

The coalition is a supporter but will suport the imortals if worst comes to worst.

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Post by Bragallot » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:42 am

Silverdream wrote:This could mean the Akkadian Empire annexing all empires.
Yeah right like anyone would go with this 'LOOK AT ME IM ALL POWERFUL' crap.
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

stubby

Post by stubby » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:43 pm

But we've all seen this movie before. If someone is going for all the powerful weapons in the universe, he'll always end up getting them, because otherwise what's the point in telling the story.

And then at the end he'll be all-powerful for thirty seconds before some massive Koincidence causes him to lose everything despite being invincible, or voluntarily scatter everything once again because he realizes they compromise his values of pure manliness, or whatever other reason best fits the narrative. If he does it right, we'll get to see bits and pieces in every battle that push him towards whatever it is in the end that's going to cause him to either lose or give up all the power.

Or, hopefully I mean. If this was Pandoranuker or somebody then I'd expect him to go with the "look at me I'm all powerful" route, for sure.
Last edited by stubby on Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:49 pm

While this is true, other star-nations are not physically effected unless they choose to be.
also, The combined thing has an entirely new set of attributes, not a combination of all 9. Which admittedly, is probably even more powerful than all 9 attributes at the same time. I'll discuss my thoughts with Mike once the great conjunction of Artifax draws nearer. Also, I would imagine that an Akkadian V.others war would form along basically the same as the Immortals V. others lineup, as The Immortals and Akkadians are allied. Also, Even once and if Piltogg gets all 9 items, there are still ways to stop him if you are creative enough, one of which I will even reveal within one of the stages, and has already been discussed to a small extent in one of the older Akkadian threads.
stubby wrote:But we've all seen this movie before. If someone is going for all the powerful weapons in the universe, he'll always end up getting them, because otherwise what's the point in telling the story.

And then at the end he'll be all-powerful for thirty seconds before some massive Koincidence causes him to lose everything despirte being invincible, or voluntarily scatter everything once again because he realizes they compromise his values of pure manliness, or whatever other reason best fits the narrative. If he does it right, we'll get to see bits and pieces in every battle that push him towards whatever it is in the end that's going to cause him to either lose or give up all the power.

Or, hopefully I mean. If this was Pandoranuker or somebody then I'd expect him to go with the "look at me I'm all powerful" route, for sure.
Yeah, I was planning on some sort of ending like that. But not quite the same. Since it has to do with the brikiverse at large, I'll PM you a basic outline of what I plan to have happen, for approval.
Last edited by piltogg on Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sloopofwar
Minifig

Post by Sloopofwar » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:50 pm

Or conveniently a suitably powerful and equally invulnerable enemy will appear and they will beat the crap out of each other and hilarity will ensue.

stubby

Post by stubby » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:00 pm

I forgot the alternative scenario I was talking about yesterday in chat - when Piltogg collects all the Artifakts it immanentizes the eschaton, since the Deadly Spacemen have already shown us that there's a limit to how much ass you can kick before the universe breaks and then it has to reboot. Which means that there'd be some climactic final battle where reality itself is falling apart and everyone else is in a last-ditch effort trying to stop the Akkadians before it shatters completely.

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Post by Bragallot » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:10 pm

Silverdream wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
Silverdream wrote:This could mean the Akkadian Empire annexing all empires.
Yeah right like anyone would go with this 'LOOK AT ME IM ALL POWERFUL' crap.
Well if this goes well he'll have a weapon that makes him invincible, controls minds, kills anything automatically, can cut through anything, can summon brikthulu, cuts heads off like nothing, gives him infinite stupendous feats, can remove an entire squad from the universe, make any brik into another brik. Oh and it's piltogg, the manliest thing in the universe.
I know it sounded an awful lot like criticism but I was pretty sure that if that was piltogg's goal he would've done something more awesome and exciting to reach it (as he meanwhile said).
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

RedShirt
Officer

Post by RedShirt » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:37 pm

He was greatly angered by this noob who was trying to imitate his "mad style" and knew that he needed to be sentenced to a very severe punishment, so that he would learn his lesson.
Actually, I made up Brik-Hed before I ever read the wiki and found out about
2x2. And yay! I'm a signpost!
Brik-Hed will rule you all!!!!!!!

Swordsalmon
Nice TRIPS

Post by Swordsalmon » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:32 pm

I forgot the alternative scenario I was talking about yesterday in chat - when Piltogg collects all the Artifakts it immanentizes the eschaton, since the Deadly Spacemen have already shown us that there's a limit to how much ass you can kick before the universe breaks and then it has to reboot. Which means that there'd be some climactic final battle where reality itself is falling apart and everyone else is in a last-ditch effort trying to stop the Akkadians before it shatters completely.
Unless... the artifacts are the Deadly Spaceman, sealed in a can.

The climatic battle would indeed be awesome, too. :)
Keldoclock wrote:Swordsalmon: Argues about the price of bits of plastic, yet happily forks over $1 for a quarter-sized bit of plastic that does nothing but look cool.