The Unmortal

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Thesson, Magic Soap

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Post by Bragallot » Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:00 am

He doesn't die and reforms instantly? Fine, then I will just tie him to a chair and make him be shot in the head every 2 seconds from a gun ironically fed from an Immortal-tech barrel so he can spend the rest of his days in agony ^^ Warhead's Immortals' powers have no in-game consequences just like my Waterdemons' ability to reform after they are killed don't either and are not fun-limiting in any way, the stuff He Who Must Not Be Named came up with ('a tank able to shoot a space station out of orbit', fuck that) was just plain lame and 'look at me I'm all powerful' disinteresting and boring.

Plus he's not awesome enough to have his storyline (has already been given waaaay too much attention), I'm sorry stubby but as much as this was funny / interesting / damned well made I believe everyone's fed up with the pedo-shit and it's kinda exhausted (well it is for me). That said I would encourage it if pedo (now Colette) could stop being a douche (and everyone else being a douche to him so he can) and he could just post normally, though I realize as I'm typing this that sounds terribly naive on this forum, but yall got a chance in a lifetime to prove me wrong :)
Last edited by Bragallot on Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

*CRAZYHORSE*
Mega Blok

Post by *CRAZYHORSE* » Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:24 am

Bragallot wrote: I believe everyone's fed up with the pedo-shit and it's kinda exhausted (well it is for me).
The genius part is that THAT is exactly what gives Fedoranuker his power.
You know Stubhawk loves to fuck people over every now and then.

Stubby this was amazingly awesome.
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Post by Bragallot » Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:39 am

I know, that's why I'm purposely not getting too worked up about it :)
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Post by RunsWithLegos » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:14 am

Bragallot wrote:. That said I would encourage it if pedo (now Colette) could stop being a douche (and everyone else being a douche to him so he can) and he could just post normally, though I realize as I'm typing this that sounds terribly naive on this forum, but yall got a chance in a lifetime to prove me wrong :)
This. a thousand times this. every one is being a little bitch about him so he has never had the chance to reform, and his douchness has dropped to a manageable level that is equal to just about every one else now.

Silent-sigfig
can you feel me?

Post by Silent-sigfig » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:12 pm

PeaceAss meets fedoranuker? They will be unstoppable.
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:
Coolest 1000th post ever :D

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:40 pm

Thanks Stubby, this story is amazingly thought out and unlike Pedonukers adds to the entire idea I've been trying to create instead of being an attempt to kill it and take over. I laughed throughout and now have to come up with a load of new stuff, like trans-pink glitter contamination... off to Briklink again I guess. Those sets and that globe time machine gubbins looks bloody fantastic btw. Question: If the Emperor can sense the Immortal Cores, how do you see him being effected if the core is in the future, would he be able to tell?

...And as to the rest: Ok, listen up forum. I have never hidden the fact and have frequently stated my position before so it should be familiar to you all (and as tiresome to you as it is to me), and those that are being obtuse or are new here or too thick to have previously taken it in or that have missed the point during my previous subtle explanations then here it is again. I do not require your permission, your acceptance or your agreement as to who and what I dislike or how I conduct myself during expressing that dislike. I do however have to suffer the consequence of any of my actions and I'm more than up to the task. You want a peace of me, you know where I am, come and get it, which oddly is what your mom told me last night. Bow-Chikka-Wow-Wow!

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:49 pm

Warhead wrote:Question: If the Emperor can sense the Immortal Cores, how do you see him being effected if the core is in the future, would he be able to tell?
Depends on if the cores exist within the universe, or independent of it somehow. I wasn't really clear on the details. If they're outside the universe, then they'd be independent of the local timeline and the Emperor wouldn't even know TMNT had gone missing.
Bragallot wrote:He doesn't die and reforms instantly?
Since he's a manifestation of Warhead's anger rather than a biological or physical being, disrupting his physical body has no real effect. The only way to kill him would be to kill Warhead's anger, and unfortunately psychotherapy is the most neglected of Immortal sciences.
RunsWithLegos wrote:every one is being a little bitch about him so he has never had the chance to reform, and his douchness has dropped to a manageable level that is equal to just about every one else now.
It's good to give douches a chance every couple of years, because especially when they're young their personalities can change over time. 95% of the time the result is just "oh wait now I remember why we banned him before," but every once in awhile it's worth it.
Silent-sigfig wrote:PeaceAss meets fedoranuker? They will be unstoppable.
It'd be funny, but Fedonuker is the nega-version of PeaceAss the same way PeaceAss is the nega-version of Warhead. They're fundamentally opposed.

You know what's a better name than PeaceAss? Pacifass. Rolls off the tongue.

Tzan
Has anyone ever used those holes before?
Has anyone ever used those holes before?

Post by Tzan » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:07 pm

"Beige Carpet Studio" :D

Great work!

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:07 pm

I like Pacifass.

Psychotherapy?.. The therapists are extinct, their fire has gone out of the universe. You, my friend, are all that's left of their religion...

Just so we're clear, the undead thing just sort of happened because of the Skull avatar Warhead thing and was unintentional and never supposed to be part of my Mini-Fig, but people kept making him, so I played to the crowd. I don't know where all that fits in either, but the burning skull is a good visual aid for that anger thing IMO.

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:09 pm

Pacifass, the Last Psychotherapist. I see another story coming...

Paco
Dimmy

Post by Paco » Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:50 pm

stubby wrote:Pacifass, the Last Psychotherapist. I see another story coming...
Pacifass, Psychotherapist and Analrapist.
Tzan wrote:
Silverdream wrote:the link for a kingdom in turmoil leads to grave tidings.
Are you getting your ideas for posts from fortune cookies?

Arkbrik
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by Arkbrik » Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:55 pm

Psycho The snuggler?

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:19 pm

Yay! Full circle... oh wait.

I thought you might see the potential there Stubby.

Ben-Jammin
Mega Blok

Post by Ben-Jammin » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:15 pm

Epic story. Beige Carpet studio FTW.

OneEye589
Pooplord

Post by OneEye589 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:52 pm

Pacifass thesnuggler?