The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.
Moderators: Thesson, Magic Soap, Zahru II
I'm not exactly sure what you were trying to say there.
means something to you?
Or maybe you are sarcastic? Anyway, [shit
, I forgot what I was gonna write]!
From the frigid cold of Canada, -40 year long.
- Posts: 215
- Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:42 pm
- Location: Frozen land of Canada
Legofighter wrote:shit, I forgot what I was gonna write!
See, you don't understand what you wrote either!
- make the gun larger to fit the barrel
- Posts: 6444
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
- Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese
I'm just putting it out there that Legofighter sounds almost exactly like my first account, Silvadream.
Which can only mean he's going to eventually become just like me when he's older.
Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.
- Maximus, I'm Dying
- Posts: 8387
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
- Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga
Oh dear God please no.
Han Solo wrote: Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid.
- Posts: 267
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:07 am
- Location: Franklin Tennessee
Return to Magic Soap Opera Board
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest