Jesus Christ, guys. No one cares about your fucking problems.
This forum is also known as Thunderdumb Lite or Applied Thunderdumb.
Moderators: mercury19, dilanski
Tzan wrote:I guess I was assuming people would suggest good names
Well, I have been naming my Captain (or who I appoint to be my Captain) 'Ballsack' every time I play FTL.
- if you give us money we will give you product
- Posts: 6836
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
- Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese
Back when a snowboarding game was one of the only XBox titles my roommate owned, I had a pro snowboarder named Dick Bagg.
- Posts: 287
- Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:54 am
I've played FPS games with a character named Pvt. Parts before.
- Posts: 734
- Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 11:31 am
- Location: Atlanta
Return to Advice
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests