Jesus Christ, guys. No one cares about your fucking problems.
This forum is also known as Thunderdumb Lite or Applied Thunderdumb.
Still better than Blah Blah Minecraft.
Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.
Bluefog wrote:I mean, I could just throw my feces at you and my feelings would be conveyed adequately.
- Maximus, I'm Dying
- Posts: 8426
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
- Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga
I prefer the title 'Applied Thunderdumb', has a slightly less tragic ring to it.
- Now with added tractor fetish
- Posts: 2211
- Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:41 am
- Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland
I can haz Advice whitelist?
- Mike doesn't see anything in the Marblecake Forum
- Posts: 5644
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
- Location: Boston
Return to Advice
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest