Re: Freshmen and Juniors, together

Jesus Christ, guys. No one cares about your fucking problems.
This forum is also known as Thunderdumb Lite or Applied Thunderdumb.

Moderator: dilanski

Re: Freshmen and Juniors, together

Postby samuelzz10 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:38 pm

I saw a movie called Shallow Hal the other day, don't know if there's truth to this, but it's worth a shot:
Hang out with a lot of ugly or overweight girls. (preferably both, or else they might just think you're a chubby chaser) That way, attractive ones won't think you're shallow.
Image
Spoiler: show
my old sig
Image

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
User avatar
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b
 
Posts: 1534
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Location: planet express

Re: Freshmen and Juniors, together

Postby IVhorseman » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:55 pm

samuelzz10 wrote:That way, attractive ones won't think you're shallow.


Fuck dude, I am going to slap the shit out of you.
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6625
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Re: Freshmen and Juniors, together

Postby samuelzz10 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:04 pm

IVhorseman wrote:
samuelzz10 wrote:That way, attractive ones won't think you're shallow.


Fuck dude, I am going to slap the shit out of you.

I'm not shallow when it comes to making friends, but if I had to spend the rest of my life with someone they must be someone I could sleep with.
Image
Spoiler: show
my old sig
Image

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
User avatar
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b
 
Posts: 1534
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Location: planet express

Re: Freshmen and Juniors, together

Postby Silverdream » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:05 pm

samuelzz10 wrote:I saw a movie called Shallow Hal the other day, don't know if there's truth to this, but it's worth a shot:
Hang out with a lot of ugly or overweight girls. (preferably both, or else they might just think you're a chubby chaser) That way, attractive ones won't think you're shallow.


:protip: Bang fat girls.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
kaka pants
 
Posts: 7905
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Freshmen and Juniors, together

Postby Colette » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:05 pm

Find the area of a heart for her on a big chalkboard using the methods of calculus (chalkboards are more classy than whiteboards in my opinion). You can try to get bonus points by doing it with one of those cool implicit equations, but polar would be good enough. Make sure to illustrate with a graph and highlight relevant formulas and theorems before starting like an eloquent math student would. This way, you'll impress her and you'll seem like an upperclassman instead of a junior.

Apparently this works at my school, from what I've heard.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2650
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Freshmen and Juniors, together

Postby samuelzz10 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:07 pm

Colette wrote:Find the area of a heart for her on a big chalkboard using the methods of calculus (chalkboards are more classy than whiteboards in my opinion). You can try to get bonus points by doing it with one of those cool implicit equations, but polar would be good enough. Make sure to illustrate with a graph and highlight relevant formulas and theorems before starting like an eloquent math student would. This way, you'll impress her and you'll seem like an upperclassman instead of a junior.

Apparently this works at my school, from what I've heard.

Colette, you'll just be disappoint because they wont know what you're doing and you'll think they're stupid.
Image
Spoiler: show
my old sig
Image

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
User avatar
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b
 
Posts: 1534
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Location: planet express

Re: Freshmen and Juniors, together

Postby Silverdream » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:09 pm

samuelzz10 wrote:
Colette wrote:Find the area of a heart for her on a big chalkboard using the methods of calculus (chalkboards are more classy than whiteboards in my opinion). You can try to get bonus points by doing it with one of those cool implicit equations, but polar would be good enough. Make sure to illustrate with a graph and highlight relevant formulas and theorems before starting like an eloquent math student would. This way, you'll impress her and you'll seem like an upperclassman instead of a junior.

Apparently this works at my school, from what I've heard.

Colette, you'll just be disappoint because they wont know what you're doing and you'll think they're stupid.


Not really, at Colette's school everyone is asexual with a love reserved only for mathematics.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
kaka pants
 
Posts: 7905
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Freshmen and Juniors, together

Postby Natalya » Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:27 am

Colette's worldview is pretty fucked up. He's probably going to be a super-conformist math wiz who doesn't know how to ask questions or do critical thinking, especially not about values.
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5393
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Re: Freshmen and Juniors, together

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:22 am

samuelzz10 wrote:
IVhorseman wrote:
samuelzz10 wrote:That way, attractive ones won't think you're shallow.


Fuck dude, I am going to slap the shit out of you.

I'm not shallow when it comes to making friends, but if I had to spend the rest of my life with someone they must be someone I could sleep with.

I think most people's problem is that they wait for their "soul mate" to come to them one day and they can hit it off easily and have sex.

Um, no that doesn't happen. If you really want some pussy right now just befriend some social outcasts or fat bitches and fuck them. If you're not man enough to fuck an ugly landwhale, then you probably aren't man enough to get a cute girlfriend.
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
 
Posts: 1242
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: Freshmen and Juniors, together

Postby Natalya » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:41 am

Overwatch, you're a pretty good troll.
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5393
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Re: Freshmen and Juniors, together

Postby Silverdream » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:39 pm

Overwatch_Elite wrote:I think most people's problem is that they wait for their "soul mate" to come to them one day and they can hit it off easily and have sex.

Um, no that doesn't happen. If you really want some pussy right now just befriend some social outcasts or fat bitches and fuck them. If you're not man enough to fuck an ugly landwhale, then you probably aren't man enough to get a cute girlfriend.


Agreed. Having sex with fat girls should be considered a rite of passage.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
kaka pants
 
Posts: 7905
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Freshmen and Juniors, together

Postby stubby » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:07 pm

samuelzz10 wrote:
Colette wrote:Find the area of a heart for her on a big chalkboard using the methods of calculus (chalkboards are more classy than whiteboards in my opinion).

Colette, you'll just be disappoint because they wont know what you're doing and you'll think they're stupid.

Yes, but if he finds that one girl out of a billion who doesn't think that these are the flailings of an irredeemable loser, she will be his One True Pairing. It's like Cinderalla's integral.

Instead, she'll slap him for calculating the area when he should have been calculating the volume, and it will be True Love. Remember that Colette is only aiming to get one girl ever, so it doesn't matter if the other 3.5 billion want to barf.

Natalya wrote:Colette's worldview is pretty fucked up. He's probably going to be a super-conformist math wiz who doesn't know how to ask questions or do critical thinking, especially not about values.

For a little while. Eventually he'll go to college (inevitably, since he must do whatever the helicopter mom says) and be exposed to people with value systems based on deeper reflection than just "how can I twist logic to rationalize Colette's mom's bizarro ideas about right and wrong" and they'll try to rescue him. Manic pixie dream girls (or guys, who knows) will be flying in from all directions like swarms of doomed moths to a blinding nuclear flame.
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 5045
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Freshmen and Juniors, together

Postby samuelzz10 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:45 pm

Godammit Stubby, you just sent me down the Tv Tropes rabbit hole!
Image
Spoiler: show
my old sig
Image

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
User avatar
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b
 
Posts: 1534
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Location: planet express

Re: Freshmen and Juniors, together

Postby Zupponn » Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:07 am

Follow the White Rabbit.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5937
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Previous

Return to Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest