"your taste in music sucks" - samzz10

And why is there a forum for it

Moderators: Silent-sigfig, Maverick

Re: "your taste in music sucks" - samzz10

Postby Silverdream » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:41 pm

The Troll Prime Minister is basically in charge of the parliament but the troll president controls the congress. The Troll Caesar controls the troll senate.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8493
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: "your taste in music sucks" - samzz10

Postby loafofcheese » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:01 am

Silverdream wrote:The Troll Prime Minister is basically in charge of the parliament but the troll president controls the congress. The Troll Caesar controls the troll senate.

What does the troll doge do?
DeltaV wrote:Caw caw motherfucker.
User avatar
loafofcheese
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 763
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:44 am
Location: Maitland, NSW

Re: "your taste in music sucks" - samzz10

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:27 am

loafofcheese wrote:
Silverdream wrote:The Troll Prime Minister is basically in charge of the parliament but the troll president controls the congress. The Troll Caesar controls the troll senate.

What does the troll doge do?

there is no troll doge we gutted him and now he's hanging outside the door of the warsaw pact hq
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
al Qaeda is my home girl
al Qaeda is my home girl
 
Posts: 1521
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm
Location: everywhere

Re: "your taste in music sucks" - samzz10

Postby Maverick » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:08 am

Overwatch_Elite wrote:
loafofcheese wrote:
Silverdream wrote:The Troll Prime Minister is basically in charge of the parliament but the troll president controls the congress. The Troll Caesar controls the troll senate.

What does the troll doge do?

there is no troll doge we gutted him and now he's hanging outside the door of the warsaw pact hq

Such pain. Much scare. Very Doge.
I'm not dead
User avatar
Maverick
OLIOLIOOOOO
OLIOLIOOOOO
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: "your taste in music sucks" - samzz10

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:12 am

I'll gut you and hang you up next please wait in line
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
al Qaeda is my home girl
al Qaeda is my home girl
 
Posts: 1521
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm
Location: everywhere

Re: "your taste in music sucks" - samzz10

Postby Maverick » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:24 pm

Overwatch_Elite wrote:I'll gut you and hang you up next please wait in line

Much crap. Very flee. Such running.
I'm not dead
User avatar
Maverick
OLIOLIOOOOO
OLIOLIOOOOO
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: "your taste in music sucks" - samzz10

Postby Colette » Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:18 pm

Behold, the troll pope:
Image
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
Catastrophe Magnet
 
Posts: 3030
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: "your taste in music sucks" - samzz10

Postby loafofcheese » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:56 pm

Colette wrote:Behold, the troll pope:
Image

somehow I'm getting more KKK than pope from that.
DeltaV wrote:Caw caw motherfucker.
User avatar
loafofcheese
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 763
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:44 am
Location: Maitland, NSW

Re: "your taste in music sucks" - samzz10

Postby Colette » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:02 pm

loafofcheese wrote:
Colette wrote:Behold, the troll pope:
Image

somehow I'm getting more KKK than pope from that.

Troll grand wizard has a nice ring to it as well.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
Catastrophe Magnet
 
Posts: 3030
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: "your taste in music sucks" - samzz10

Postby loafofcheese » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:42 am

Maverick wrote:
Overwatch_Elite wrote:
loafofcheese wrote:
Silverdream wrote:The Troll Prime Minister is basically in charge of the parliament but the troll president controls the congress. The Troll Caesar controls the troll senate.

What does the troll doge do?

there is no troll doge we gutted him and now he's hanging outside the door of the warsaw pact hq

Such pain. Much scare. Very Doge.

this doge:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doge_of_Venice
not that ridiculous meme with bad syntax.
DeltaV wrote:Caw caw motherfucker.
User avatar
loafofcheese
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 763
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:44 am
Location: Maitland, NSW

Re: "your taste in music sucks" - samzz10

Postby Maverick » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:12 am

Dammit.
I'm not dead
User avatar
Maverick
OLIOLIOOOOO
OLIOLIOOOOO
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: "your taste in music sucks" - samzz10

Postby stubby » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:21 am

loafofcheese wrote:this doge:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doge_of_Venice
not that ridiculous meme with bad syntax.

Image
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 5722
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: "your taste in music sucks" - samzz10

Postby Maverick » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:47 am

stubby wrote:
loafofcheese wrote:this doge:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doge_of_Venice
not that ridiculous meme with bad syntax.

Image

My point exactly. Much art. Very stubby.
I'm not dead
User avatar
Maverick
OLIOLIOOOOO
OLIOLIOOOOO
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: "your taste in music sucks" - samzz10

Postby The Shadowscythe » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:59 pm

Wow.
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show
Image

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.

Image
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
 
Posts: 3133
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Re: "your taste in music sucks" - samzz10

Postby loafofcheese » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:46 pm

I would write a Doge meme in Italian, but Italian as a language is very interdependent, so something like "such wow" is a pain to conjugate.
DeltaV wrote:Caw caw motherfucker.
User avatar
loafofcheese
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 763
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:44 am
Location: Maitland, NSW

PreviousNext

Return to WTF is Trap Music

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest