NATO

And why is there a forum for it

Moderators: Silent-sigfig, Maverick

NATO

Postby Zupponn » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:15 pm

Obviously, Silva is being a little too silly with his Warsaw Pact. Therefore, I recommend that we form NATO to fight for true justice.


Our goals are as such:

1 - Ignore Silverdream and any of his alts.

2 - Be polite to Overwatch as long as he's being a gentleman.

3 - Laugh at Brickguy.


Post here if you want to join.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5937
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: NATO

Postby Silverdream » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:16 pm

I'll join. Silverdream is an oppressive tyrant.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
kaka pants
 
Posts: 7908
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: NATO

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:04 pm

Since nobody has replied yet, I guess I'll join.
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
 
Posts: 1242
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: NATO

Postby IVhorseman » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:58 pm

This is wonderful, I'm in.
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6625
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Re: NATO

Postby Brikguy0410 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:37 pm

Zupponn wrote:Obviously, Silva is being a little too silly with his Warsaw Pact. Therefore, I recommend that we form NATO to fight for true justice.


Our goals are as such:

1 - Ignore Silverdream and any of his alts.

2 - Be polite to Overwatch as long as he's being a gentleman.

3 - Laugh at Brickguy.


Post here if you want to join.

Once again zupponn, even silva is a better troll than you
User avatar
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert
 
Posts: 942
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 pm
Location: The place where you go when you dream

Re: NATO

Postby Zupponn » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:34 am

Brikguy0410 wrote:Once again zupponn, even silva is a better troll than you

:lol:
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5937
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: NATO

Postby Nimja » Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:36 am

I'm in.
Also:
:lol:
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

Joke of the day
User avatar
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
 
Posts: 764
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: Location,Location

Re: NATO

Postby Brikguy0410 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:11 am

I'm In
User avatar
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert
 
Posts: 942
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 pm
Location: The place where you go when you dream

Re: NATO

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:33 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:I'm In

:lol:
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
 
Posts: 1242
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: NATO

Postby samuelzz10 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:01 am

I'll join so I can laugh at brikguy.
Image
Spoiler: show
my old sig
Image

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
User avatar
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b
 
Posts: 1535
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Location: planet express

Re: NATO

Postby Ben-Jammin » Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:08 am

I suppose I'll lend my hand in this.

Overwatch_Elite wrote:
Brikguy0410 wrote:I'm In

:lol:
User avatar
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1829
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm
Location: Not quite the middle of Appalachia

Re: NATO

Postby Nimja » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:31 am

:lol:
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

Joke of the day
User avatar
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
 
Posts: 764
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: Location,Location

Re: NATO

Postby DeltaV » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:05 pm

I join because laughing is fun
:lol:
Brickwars: the only tabletop wargame that allows the units to have sexual intercourse with each other, produce offspring, and then use said offspring as Size 1 Explosives.
User avatar
DeltaV
Officer
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 9:15 am

Re: NATO

Postby Maverick » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:39 pm

Ha, ha madafakas. Im in.
Relevant: :lol:
I locked this to see if i could.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Diarrhoea Forever
Diarrhoea Forever
 
Posts: 1356
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.


Return to WTF is Trap Music

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron