Looking for Group!

Looking for players in your area? Announcements and discussion of upcoming battles in your location

Moderator: Tuefish

Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Post by Moronstudios » Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:34 pm

Where in canada?
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194

Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language

Post by Blitzen » Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:37 pm

King of Brix wrote:Damnit :( I live near near Niagara Falls, in Vineland (right across the lake from Toronto.)
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.

King of Brix
Minifig

Post by King of Brix » Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:39 pm

:( Unfortunately so. I swear, it's in the middle of nowhere. People that live in beamsville, which is like right next to me, don't even know what Vineland is.
Red Clay Studios Click here, and read my latest battle report! More coming soon.

Blitzen

Post by Blitzen » Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:59 pm

It looks kind of small. I mean I Google mapped it by going to my address and then zooming out until I could see the bottom of the lake, and it wasn't there. It wasn't until I typed in Vineland, Ontario that it zoomed in enough that I could see your town.
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.

King of Brix
Minifig

Post by King of Brix » Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:02 pm

It's not "kind of small". It's microscopic. It's like around 200 people. My school has more than that.
Red Clay Studios Click here, and read my latest battle report! More coming soon.

Houndis
Officer

Post by Houndis » Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:32 am

King of Brix wrote:It's not "kind of small". It's microscopic. It's like around 200 people. My school has more than that.
What, 200 people? That really is small, even if you compare to Finland. I live in a quite small community called kunta and we have some 12 000 people living here. And our school, which involves three year-classes, has over 500 pupils. And believe me, this is small in Finland.
Elämän tie läpi varjojen vie.
~Terapia
<><

IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Post by IVhorseman » Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:31 pm

i dunno, with around 2 million people, san diego is kindof small too...

Blitzen

Post by Blitzen » Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:30 pm

Wikipedia San Diego article wrote:As of 2006, [San Diego] has an estimated population of 1,256,951.
The article also says San Diego is California's second largest city, and the USA's eighth largest.
Wikipedia Whitby article wrote:Whitby (2006 population 111 184) is a town located east of Toronto on the north shore of Lake Ontario, and is the seat of Durham Region, Ontario, Canada.
My town hardly compares, but Toronto compares a tad more with over 2.5 million people.

I couldn't find Vineland's population anywhere.

King of Brix
Minifig

Post by King of Brix » Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:20 pm

Because it's smaller than the population of a hotel.

G-Man
Champion
Champion

Post by G-Man » Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:03 pm

Hi all,

I live in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada. I have been playing for years, though it has been a while since last I was able to get a game in. All my players have moved away :(

Evil Emperor
Champion
Champion

Post by Evil Emperor » Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:47 am

Jo we live in Austria; Vienna... this is one small country in the center of europe... between germany and italy.... luckily i know some good people to beat them up with my bricks.... but if we find some new guys that would be fine
This is stupid! This is sick! You can't do this in the real world!
So What?
Nothing its just so cool

Almighty Benny
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Almighty Benny » Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:49 am

Evil Emperor wrote:luckily i know some good people to beat them up with my bricks
Ah, so you truly are one of us! Brikwars has always been a strong proponent of the beating of good people with bricks (PBB and otherwise).
I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen...

Maddox
Hero

Post by Maddox » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:54 am

Houndis wrote:HA! I beat you all, I'm the furthest away from everyone else (except Muskotti, he's my neighbour), 'cause I live in Finland. We're kinda far from everything :P
Where in Finland? I live here also. There are "Tammela" named place in middle of nowhere/Southern Finland...