Bricks by the Bay 2015

Looking for players in your area? Announcements and discussion of upcoming battles in your location

Moderator: Tuefish

Bricks by the Bay 2015

Postby Sir Sporktimus » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:02 pm

So, Bricks by the Bay 2015 is happening in August, in California. There's a Brikwars event where everyone brings their Sigfig to participate in a massive zombie apocalypse. Anyone going?
Tzan wrote:Violence is a renewable resource.


Natalya wrote:Overwatch died. Put this in your profile if you miss Overwatch.
User avatar
Sir Sporktimus
Minifig
 
Posts: 269
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:00 pm
Location: Kingston Ontario

Re: Bricks by the Bay 2015

Postby RedRover » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:20 pm

I wish it was in Southern California
User avatar
RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be
 
Posts: 2489
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:36 pm
Location: CA

Re: Bricks by the Bay 2015

Postby Kommander Ken » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:31 pm

Holy damn that sounds like fun. It's a shame I'm on the opposite end of the country.
User avatar
Kommander Ken
bad at shitposting
 
Posts: 1694
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:25 am
Location: Coming soon to a Brikverse near you.

Re: Bricks by the Bay 2015

Postby RedRover » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:53 pm

Sir Sporktimus wrote:So, Bricks by the Bay 2015 is happening in August, in California. There's a Brikwars event where everyone brings their Sigfig to participate in a massive zombie apocalypse. Anyone going?


Are you also going to Brick Fest in Pasadena?
User avatar
RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be
 
Posts: 2489
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:36 pm
Location: CA

Re: Bricks by the Bay 2015

Postby Sir Sporktimus » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:56 pm

RedRover wrote:
Sir Sporktimus wrote:So, Bricks by the Bay 2015 is happening in August, in California. There's a Brikwars event where everyone brings their Sigfig to participate in a massive zombie apocalypse. Anyone going?


Are you also going to Brick Fest in Pasadena?


Well, I haven't said I'm going to either.. more like trying to decide whether it's worth the effort to go, and meeting other Brikwars players would be a part of that. Are you?
Tzan wrote:Violence is a renewable resource.


Natalya wrote:Overwatch died. Put this in your profile if you miss Overwatch.
User avatar
Sir Sporktimus
Minifig
 
Posts: 269
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:00 pm
Location: Kingston Ontario

Re: Bricks by the Bay 2015

Postby RedRover » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:07 pm

Sir Sporktimus wrote:Well, I haven't said I'm going to either.. more like trying to decide whether it's worth the effort to go, and meeting other Brikwars players would be a part of that. Are you?


I would love to go to Brickfest if other Brikwars players will be there. Brick by the Bay is too far out of the way for me.
User avatar
RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be
 
Posts: 2489
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:36 pm
Location: CA

Re: Bricks by the Bay 2015

Postby Natalya » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:40 am

RedRover wrote:I wish it was in Southern California


Oh quit your bellyaching.  Get on the 5 and drive up there.

I've done it.

For Brikwars.

Evidence to back up my claims:
Here
Here
Here

Y'all need to get with the program.  If you haven't driven 500 miles to a BrikWar then you aren't ready to be a true BrikWars master.  I've had BrikWars with 7 people who post (or used to post) on this forum.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."
User avatar
Natalya
I've trolled before.
 
Posts: 4472
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Atlanta

Re: Bricks by the Bay 2015

Postby stubby » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:24 pm

Yeah, but I've seen photos of your car. I'd find any excuse to drive that car 500 miles also.

That being said, I used to drive LA-SF every couple weekends in completely boring cars for way less justification.
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?
User avatar
stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook
 
Posts: 5063
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Bricks by the Bay 2015

Postby RedRover » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:11 pm

I'm in between jobs at the moment and can't afford that gas, but I am glad you guys are so dedicated. If circumstances were different, I'd make that drive in a heart beat. If things change before then, I'll do my best to get up there!
User avatar
RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be
 
Posts: 2489
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:36 pm
Location: CA

Re: Bricks by the Bay 2015

Postby Valiant » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:10 pm

This is why I need to get my drivers license...
User avatar
Valiant
Don't Steal My Tanks (They're Copyrighted)
 
Posts: 843
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:02 pm
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada


Return to Battle Organization

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron