CALLING ALL CANADIANS

Looking for players in your area? Announcements and discussion of upcoming battles in your location

Moderator: Tuefish

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:36 am

For earlier discussions on the subject, please refer to the wiki:

http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/fuck
aoffan23 wrote:Shit-knitter OH LOOK I DID IT AGAIN
Butthead is crazy into knitting lately, so I ran this concept past her to get her opinion. You should have seen the look on her face, I don't think she's in favor of this idea.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:59 am

stubby wrote:Butthead is crazy into knitting lately, so I ran this concept past her to get her opinion. You should have seen the look on her face, I don't think she's in favor of this idea.
Things not going well between you two?

RagnarokRose
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS

Post by RagnarokRose » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:49 am

Nah, spelling service prolly mangled it. I hope. If Stubhawk gets pissed, we're all doomed...
she/her | formerly known as ross_varn | exiled for the good of the f.e.l.c.

stubby

Post by stubby » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:51 am

Warhead wrote:
stubby wrote:Butthead is crazy into knitting lately, so I ran this concept past her to get her opinion. You should have seen the look on her face, I don't think she's in favor of this idea.
What the crap!

Well, we both just watched Human Centipede, so probably just a freudian typo. We have been talking a lot about people who'd be good candidates for surgically-aided butt-head lately.

ShapeShifter
Champion
Champion

Post by ShapeShifter » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:20 am

don't worry about me getting booty bothered I've done enough of that stuff in real life to know it doesn't pay off and its just plain selfish.
This signature apears 60% of the time...every time!

Magic Soap
Playmobil

Post by Magic Soap » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:30 am

ShapeShifter wrote:don't worry about me getting booty bothered I've done enough of that stuff in real life to know it doesn't pay off and its just plain selfish.
What?! Butthead?

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:54 am

stubby wrote:
Warhead wrote:
What the crap!

Well, we both just watched Human Centipede, so probably just a freudian typo. We have been talking a lot about people who'd be good candidates for surgically-aided butt-head lately.
How can you watch that movie! I only read Wikipedia and felt sick, and it's ME we're talking about here. That's some twisted shit right there, no pun intended.

stubby

Post by stubby » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:05 am

Warhead wrote:How can you watch that movie! I only read Wikipedia and felt sick, and it's ME we're talking about here. That's some twisted shit right there, no pun intended.
We were lucky enough to watch it with some easily-freaked-out coworkers, so most of the time we spent laughing at their extreme discomfort and suggesting the things they should have done to make each scene worse / more awesome.

For particular examples (:spoil:):
  • 6. There is not a single scene in the movie where one of the victims vomits and causes the system to back up... temporarily. I mean come on!

7. Next, there is no reason they couldn't have made a closed-cycle circular centipede fed through parenteral IV, so they never ran out of material to recycle. Another opportunity missed!

8. Eighthly, have you ever seen Pan's Labyrinth? There's a good scene where Adult Pesgores drinks some liquor and it soaks into the bandage through the wound where his cheek is sliced open. Human Centipede has exactly zero scenes of pressurized material seeping through badly-stitched cheek wounds. An egregious oversight!

9. Ninthish, following surgery, he should have showed them giant piles of removed intestines, so that each of them was reduced to one third of a digestive tract, allowing each to get one third of the nutrition and to be on the receiving end of delicious partially-digested fecal matter rather than just simple feces. This kind of stuff should go without saying. Also, it would be a good opportunity to show them the kind of stuff that was inside their excised intestines, as a preview for their upcoming meals.
I could go on, but you get the idea.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:27 am

:shock: Wow, I look almost passably respectable, if I stand next to the real loons.

Tenthly: Where was the scene where they all ripped themselves free and killed the doctor, cause that's more likely to have been the case. Even if they all died soon after.

stubby

Post by stubby » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:19 pm

See, that one I couldn't suspend disbelief for. If it was just a matter of the buttflaps sewn to the cheeks, you could probably handle the pain of tearing them apart. But the guy also sewed the interior mucous membranes of the mouth to those of the anus, and that's a whole different level of agony. I can see the victims making attempts to pull apart, but I can't see them actually succeeding.