Incoming battle. Lookin' like tuesday.

Looking for players in your area? Announcements and discussion of upcoming battles in your location

Moderator: Tuefish

Are you looking forward to this?

Yes
79%
No
21%

Total votes: 14

Nitewatchman
Dimmy

Incoming battle. Lookin' like tuesday.

Post by Nitewatchman » Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:31 pm

Hello, Brikwarriors(and Dimmies), this is the Nitewatchman. Since that poorly done report I posted a while back, our little Arkansas club has had several battles, and we've gained a few members. This tuesday(we meet every tuesday), we will be having our biggest battle yet...A five army fight to the death. My Brik-End Kingdom will be joining in the melee, and I can assure you that we will make it quite...interesting.

Prepare to pay witness to the bloodshed!

P.S. - We'll have a better camera this time.
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman

Arkbrik
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by Arkbrik » Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:19 am

Sounds great!

Bonn-o-Tron
Mega Blok

Post by Bonn-o-Tron » Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:43 am

Dimmies are Brikwarriors too, albeit, subordinates of the more intelligent Brikwarriors.
:rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei:

Nitewatchman
Dimmy

Post by Nitewatchman » Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:30 pm

Bonn-o-Tron wrote:Dimmies are Brikwarriors too, albeit, subordinates of the more intelligent Brikwarriors.
I totally knew that...

>_>

Also, can I call you...Bonn-Bonn?

<_<

Please?
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

The Sniper
Champion
Champion

Post by The Sniper » Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:35 pm

WOW that battle is going to be huge. :shock: . What special figs are you going to use
Long live the snipers
. [Image

Bonn-o-Tron
Mega Blok

Post by Bonn-o-Tron » Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:24 pm

In elementary school my french teacher would, because Bonbon is the french word for candy. Looking back, that's actually pretty creepy.
:rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei:

Nitewatchman
Dimmy

Post by Nitewatchman » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:56 am

The Sniper wrote:WOW that battle is going to be huge. :shock: . What special figs are you going to use
Eh, nothing too fancy. Just my normal color coded squads, my new ninja squad, and some vehicles. We ignore ninja crankiness, and Hero Crankiness if there's no more than two Heroes.

>_>

Max, another player in the club, is gonna come over in a few hours and help me set up. I just got back from Dallas, where I spent the night due to flight delays, and now I'm washing clothes and such, so we're gonna have to work fast to put the field together. I found a large piece of plywood to lay over our normal table, so now we can have a good sized field.

To Bonn-Bonn:

._. That is sort of creepy. This wouldn't be one of those teachers that's in prison for having sex with her students, would it?

<_<
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

james+burgundy
I tend to just pile the shit on myself

Post by james+burgundy » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:05 am

I would have voted yes cuz the idea sounds cool. but for the fact that the armys with have multicolor and look like the building of a three your old and the battlefield will be much the same i mean if you go to all the work of doing battle at lest you could make it look nice but almost ever battle report is filled with multiply colored armys that look a lot like carp so i do not ever look at battle report it just makes me want to vomit

its like this i am as much a building SNOB and Blitzen, distinguished Owner of the English Language is a Writing SNOB
Been here longer then pretty much all of you or some shit.

Nitewatchman
Dimmy

Post by Nitewatchman » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:30 am

james+burgundy wrote:I would have voted yes cuz the idea sounds cool. but for the fact that the armys with have multicolor and look like the building of a three your old and the battlefield will be much the same i mean if you go to all the work of doing battle at lest you could make it look nice but almost ever battle report is filled with multiply colored armys that look a lot like carp so i do not ever look at battle report it just makes me want to vomit

its like this i am as much a building SNOB and Blitzen, distinguished Owner of the English Language is a Writing SNOB
:-/ Re-read that. The squads are color coded. Blue Squad, Tan Squad, Gray Squad, and Ninja squad, which has three red ninjas, a gray one, and a black one, for variety.

Also, I find you quite rude.

And furthermore, why would you think that my builds would suck? The only builds that I can think of that might be a bit multicolored would be Max's, and that's because he doesn't have as many bricks as the rest of us.
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

OneEye589
Pooplord

Post by OneEye589 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:10 pm

Nitewatchman wrote:
james+burgundy wrote:multiply colored armys that look a lot like carp
Also, I find you quite rude.
What? He just doesn't like fish that are mathematicians. Is that so hard to understand?

:P

Nitewatchman
Dimmy

Post by Nitewatchman » Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:49 pm

Hokie pokie folks...

Firstly, I'd like to apologize to you all for taking so long. I left for a camping trip the morning after the battle, so I had no time to do a report on the whole ordeal.

Secondly, I'd like to apologize for not having a camera. The camera somehow "magically" disappeared, and I still haven't found it. So, instead of all the nice, well-taken picture you SHOULD have, you get a few crappy cell phone pictures.

HOWEVER, you do get a detailed report on what happened that crazy night. That will shortly follow this post.

It's officially acceptable to scream at me until your throat bleeds because I promised pictures and failed to deliver.

*runs off and hides*

<_<
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

HVNSNT SOLDIER
Hero

Post by HVNSNT SOLDIER » Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:50 pm

Sounds like the battle will/was good. What was the bodycount fer the fight?
When cities burn and armies turn to flee in diseray
The weak ones cry "tis best to fly and fight another day!"
But true heroes know deep in their marrow when they die and fall,
"Tis better to have faught and lost, than to have never faught at all!"

Nitewatchman
Dimmy

Post by Nitewatchman » Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:45 pm

HVNSNT SOLDIER wrote:Sounds like the battle will/was good. What was the bodycount fer the fight?
Well, in total, my units(which were distributed amongst the players), were somewhere along the lines of 75, and all of them were killed in some way or another.

Then there's david, who had a conglomeration of LEGO cowboys and Megablocks Vikings, totaling somewhere around...18(Don't worry, folks, I lent him my Vikings to aid his army, and it evened out).

Max probably had somewhere in the 30-40's, most of which weren't exactly well armed, so they died quickly, mostly because Brent placed a bomb on the side of Max's base, and it clearly WAS a bomb, but he convinced Max that it was a "Tracking device", which Max bought, because he was on a NOS energy drink high.

Ryan just had my people, so he's part of the 75.

Now Brent had somewhere in the neighborhood of 40-50 units on the field, and most of them never even made it out of the base due to explosions of epic proportion.

P.S.: I apologize for not posting the report immediately. School is in, so I've been fairly busy for the last few days, and this is my junior year, so I actually have to put some form of effort into my education. The battle report is on it's way, and soon to be followed by another epic one with ACTUAL PICTURES from this coming friday or possibly saturday's Brikwar.
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

ahp77
Jaw-Jaw

Post by ahp77 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:39 pm

Was that the max that once screamed "i don't know my colors!"?

*CRAZYHORSE*
Mega Blok

Post by *CRAZYHORSE* » Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:30 am

Bonn-o-Tron wrote:In elementary school my french teacher would, because Bonbon is the french word for candy. Looking back, that's actually pretty creepy.
She was so totally digging you xD.
NO I feel sorry for you it does sound really creepy.
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.