First official Q and A thread

The definitive repository of all known facts, as dictated by Brikguy and Tahthing.

Moderators: Brikguy0410, tahthing

Re: First official Q and A thread

Postby Duerer » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:44 pm

When will mankind achieve technological perfection through singularity?
User avatar
Duerer
Forum Champion 2016
Forum Champion 2016
 
Posts: 2445
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 11:22 am
Location: Germany, NRW (aka Eye of Terror)

Re: First official Q and A thread

Postby Brikguy0410 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:17 pm

Hiremas Alkerith wrote:Why is my poop green?
:troll:


that's a clear sign the US geological survey has been putting to much fluoride in your cottage cheese, telepathically contact your nearest majestic 12 field office so they can straighten things out.  

Duerer wrote:When will mankind achieve technological perfection through singularity?

the singularity was achieved in December 1999- however it and y2k canceled each other out.
User avatar
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science, History, and Literature Expert
 
Posts: 801
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 pm
Location: Rappin' for Jesus

Re: First official Q and A thread

Postby Hiremas Alkerith » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:57 am

How did rabbits not take over the world? You'd think if they evolved fingers then there'd be no stopping them...
They breed like hell
AnnoyedZebra wrote: why is the dork knights groin shiny?

Stubby wrote:It's a dork in shining armor. Really, if you're going to be a dork knight, the dork has to be the shiniest part.
User avatar
Hiremas Alkerith
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 389
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:53 am
Location: I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere. So beware.

Re: First official Q and A thread

Postby Brikguy0410 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:01 pm

Hiremas Alkerith wrote:How did rabbits not take over the world? You'd think if they evolved fingers then there'd be no stopping them...
They breed like hell


rabbits DO rule the world- they just want you to think they don't. haven't you ever noticed how much the Illuminati pyramid looks like a carrot?

Image
User avatar
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science, History, and Literature Expert
 
Posts: 801
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 pm
Location: Rappin' for Jesus

Re: First official Q and A thread

Postby Omega Prime » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:27 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:
Hiremas Alkerith wrote:How did rabbits not take over the world? You'd think if they evolved fingers then there'd be no stopping them...
They breed like hell


rabbits DO rule the world- they just want you to think they don't. haven't you ever noticed how much the Illuminati pyramid looks like a carrot?

Image


:byzero: *eyes rabbit in pet store closely*
gotta love knitting needles. i can make you a scarf. i can make a hat. i can stab your eyes out. i can make mittens.

What was that middle part again?

i can make a hat
User avatar
Omega Prime
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 349
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 5:47 pm
Location: Somewhere in space

Re: First official Q and A thread

Postby Hiremas Alkerith » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:46 pm

Why doesn't the hydrochloric acid in our stomachs spill out when we get stabbed in the stomach?  :wtc:
AnnoyedZebra wrote: why is the dork knights groin shiny?

Stubby wrote:It's a dork in shining armor. Really, if you're going to be a dork knight, the dork has to be the shiniest part.
User avatar
Hiremas Alkerith
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 389
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:53 am
Location: I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere. So beware.

Re: First official Q and A thread

Postby TheVengefulOne » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:20 pm

What does the fox say?
sahasrahla wrote:capitalism is just the worst

My Factions and Cameo Forces: http://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=16684

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/150398410@N07/
User avatar
TheVengefulOne
there are no brakes on the ban train
 
Posts: 842
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 1:46 pm
Location: Listening to Metal \m/.

Re: First official Q and A thread

Postby Half-Moon Molly » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:57 pm

are terfs humans
yeah, I'm trans.
Spoiler: show
[a n d i f you h a v e a n i s s u e w i t h t h a t i i n v i t e y o u t o s u c c m y g i r l d i c k]
User avatar
Half-Moon Molly
mffmfmffgfgh
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:03 pm
Location: still dead inside

Re: First official Q and A thread

Postby stubby » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:56 am

Or are they astroterfs
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?
User avatar
stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook
 
Posts: 4833
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: First official Q and A thread

Postby Zupponn » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:00 am

And do they use hyperactive hyperdrives
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product
 
Posts: 5197
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Formerly Wisconsin, Now Minnesota

Previous

Return to Facts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest