Rules questions, suggestions, and discussion
Moderators: IVhorseman, Pwnerade
I did something similar but what we did was a friend and I made small 10 fig forces with a hero and we battled cooperatively against another friend who played as a necromancer that kept summoning zombies and whatnot. Worked out well because the heroes had lots of red shirts... Also, our house rule for red shirting is that as long as you're within 6" of of a hero you can die for him. Less dice rolling, more glorious hero moments. Win, win.
- Cannon Fodder
- Posts: 439
- Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:11 am
- Location: Over there.
i'll try this tomorrow then tell you how fun it is
- Can the gun aim upwards? Because on mine, it keeps flopping down and it's a bit annoying.
- Posts: 1308
- Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:17 am
- Location: The hell known as Belgium
- blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am
- Posts: 2347
- Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
- Location: ✠1095✠1189✠1209✠1230✠
I played a version of this with a friend. The heroes had five waves with a 2 round reset period between waves. At the end of the 5th round the heroes had to make it to an escape vehicle. I just barely lost. I had my last hero on the ship but an explosion threw him off and he was killed soon afterward. It would have been better if we had planned a specific wave pattern before the game since it played kind of slow. Just something to think about.
- Nice Dubs
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:48 pm
- Location: In a far away land, known by the natives as "Jawjuh".
Return to The Rulebook
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest