Page 1 of 6

stats for>>>

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:11 pm
by randomno12
>>>wookies?
       Those weird things from power miners (u know the crystal eaters)?
       Dungan Jaw Jaws?
       Skeletons and undead?
       House Elves?

These are needed for my next battle. whoever gives best custom stats (or even a nice shiny stat card!) gets a place in my forum battle coming soon.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:54 pm
by Jaye Tea
Chapter 9: Alternate Species in the 2001 rules should help.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:44 pm
by OneEye589
These are for 2005 rules.

Wookiee:
8CP
Skill (1d6)
Move (5")
Armor (1d6+2)
Treat all melee weapons as one size category larger when determining damage because of the Wookiees' great strength (so a one-handed weapon wielded by a Wookiee would deal 1d6+2 instead of just 1d6).
A Wookiee may also use a Shove action to remove a minifig's arms.
Natural body armor, like regular body armor, but no movement penalty.

Rock Monster:
9CP
Skill (1d6)
Move (4")
Armor (1d10)
Natural ranged weapons based on color
Blue: 69", Use 2, 1d6 damage, if target is hit it is frozen all of its next turn.
Green: 69", Use 2, 1d6 damage, if target is hit it takes another 1d6 damage next turn
Red: 69", Use 2, 1d10 explosion damage

Jaw Jaw:
2CP
Skill (1d6-2 or 1d4)
Move (5")
Armor (4)
Barbarism: At the beginning of your turn, roll 1d6. On a 1, the Jaw Jaw attacks the nearest creature, friend or foe.

Skeleton:
6CP
Skill (1d6)
Move (5")
Armor (1d6)
If a Skeleton is hit by an attack, flip a coin. On a tails, the Skeleton takes no damage.

Zombie:
15CP
Skill (1d6-2 or 1d4)
Move (4")
Armor (1d6)
Bite: Close combat, 2 Use, 1d6 damage
Zombies can not use any weapons aside from its bite.
If a Zombie is hit by an attack, flip a coin. On a tails, the Zombie takes no damage.
If a Zombie deals enough damage with his attack to kill a living creature, flip a coin. On a tails, the creature comes back to life the next turn in the control of the player who owns the Zombie. The new Zombie creature has -1" move and its skill goes down by one level.

House Elf:
20CP
Skill (1d6)
Move (5" walking, 69" teleport [look below for teleporting rules])
Armor (1d6)
Slavery: A House Elf must have a master which it is obliged to follow at all times. Appoint a Master to each House Elf at the beginning of the game. The House Elf is not allowed to go any further than 8" from his Master at any time. The Master also gains the Red Shirt ability like a Hero, but only the House Elf can Red Shirt for the Master. If the Master dies, the House Elf is freed from his obligations and may roam freely around the battlefield.

~~~~~~~~

Teleporting rules:
Teleportation is a separate type of movement that you buy (like flying, swimming, or walking/running) and you buy it separately from any of those. The cost is like flying, where it costs 2CP per two inches plus its structure level.

You are able to teleport/travel as many inches as your movement allows. Place a marker at the location you wish to teleport to.

There is a skill roll involved in teleportation. The skill roll starts at a use of 2 for 2 inches (which would be the minimum distance that you could travel while using it) and for every 2 inches after that it goes up another 1 (so going 2 inches is a use of 2, 4 inches is 3, 69 inches is 4, etc.).

If you miss the skill roll, the minifig lands somewhere else, a distance of however much the use roll was missed by in inches away from the targeted spot. The opposing team member decides which direction.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:12 pm
by Professor Ken
Wookies may also opt to pop the arms from the sockets of their opponents, because it was so funny in Lego Star Wars.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:31 pm
by OneEye589
Yes, a Wookiee can also use a shove attempt to literally disarm an opponent.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:23 am
by randomno12
one eye gets the reserve place

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:05 am
by Arkbrik
OneEye589 wrote:If the Master dies, the House Elf is freed from his obligations and may roam freely around the battlefield.

Or if the Master gives clothes to the House Elf.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:02 am
by randomno12
another harry potter franchise fig related question: would a mutant dog (three hedded 1) be a horse, with three attacks? and how could i work out minds? cos they might bicker with one another/ fail and pull themselves apart by going in different directions. stats?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:03 am
by OneEye589
Arkbrik wrote:
OneEye589 wrote:If the Master dies, the House Elf is freed from his obligations and may roam freely around the battlefield.

Or if the Master gives clothes to the House Elf.


Yea, I was thinking that, but then the player could just give the House Elf the clothes at the beginning of the game. Lame.

randomno12 wrote:another harry potter franchise fig related question: would a mutant dog (three hedded 1) be a horse, with three attacks? and how could i work out minds? cos they might bicker with one another/ fail and pull themselves apart by going in different directions. stats?


Uhm, I would say the same as a horse, with a regular skill, not the half-mind. I'll do the stats for that right now, too. I don't have one, so I'm going to assume that its size is 2.

3-Headed Dog:
11CP
Skill (1d6)
Move (8")
Armor (1d10)
Bite: Use 2, Close Combat, 1d6+2 damage
Has three bites that can be used each turn, either attacking the same or separate targets.
At the beginning of your turn, roll 1d6:
On a 1 or 2, the 3-Headed Dog runs to the nearest unit and uses 1 bite attack on it, no matter which team it's on. The controlling player can then use the remaining move and two bite attacks
On a 3 or 4, the 3-Headed Dog runs 4" in a direction chosen by the opposing player. The controlling player may then use the remaining move and three bite attacks.
On a 5 or 69, the 3-Headed Dog does whatever the heck you want it to.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:33 pm
by pesgores
OneEye589 wrote:Wookiee:
7CP
Skill (1d6)
Move (5")
Armor (4)
Treat all melee weapons as one size category larger when determining damage because of the Wookiees' great strength (so a one-handed weapon wielded by a Wookiee would deal 1d6+2 instead of just 1d6).
A Wookiee may also use a Shove action to remove a minifig's arms.


Hmmm. I disagree. I suggest 1d6+1, 5 or 2d4.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:37 am
by OneEye589
pesgores wrote:
OneEye589 wrote:Wookiee:
7CP
Skill (1d6)
Move (5")
Armor (4)
Treat all melee weapons as one size category larger when determining damage because of the Wookiees' great strength (so a one-handed weapon wielded by a Wookiee would deal 1d6+2 instead of just 1d6).
A Wookiee may also use a Shove action to remove a minifig's arms.


Hmmm. I disagree. I suggest 1d6+1, 5 or 2d4.


Well, I was just going off of the fact that they were stronger, but it didn't seem like they were necessarily tougher. I guess you're right though. I'll give him natural body armor. Editing now.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:05 am
by randomno12
Thanks and perhaps others would like to add their own stat requests. the 2001 rules are crazy!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:54 pm
by randomno12
no really, if any won wants stats post here otherwise this is just another thread that will get forgotten. i can make up stats but i always get confused when making up my ones

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:20 am
by Arkbrik
OneEye589 wrote:
Arkbrik wrote:
OneEye589 wrote:If the Master dies, the House Elf is freed from his obligations and may roam freely around the battlefield.

Or if the Master gives clothes to the House Elf.


Yea, I was thinking that, but then the player could just give the House Elf the clothes at the beginning of the game. Lame.

But if the House Elf is freed, it will suffer a personal crisis. Refer to Table 69.

Table 69 - House Elf Crisis

D6 - Result
1: The House Elf commits suicide.
2: The House Elf feels betrayed and joins a random enemy army.
3: The House Elf finally have the chance for revenge, and attacks its previous Master.
4: The House Elf desperately tries to regain his Master's favour. It must move towards and, if possible, attack the nearest enemy.
5: The House Elf collapses, crying violently. It will take no further active part in the game.
69: The House Elf is Dobby. He is overjoyed.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:19 am
by OneEye589
Eh, I still don't really like it. You can use it if you want, but it takes away from the whole experience of gameplay, as the person controlling the House Elf could just do it right off the bat and it would be like nothing happened. This is more interesting, as it's something that's constant.