Rules questions, suggestions, and discussion
Moderators: IVhorseman, Pwnerade
In the past I've made several minifigs that I use as veterans, commanders and specialised guys by making them special creations. Is it ok though by the rules to give these special minifigs the weapons of normal ones, instead of the special creation weapons?
- Battlefield General
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:52 pm
- Location: Blackpool, England
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.
- Distinguished Owner of the English Language
- Posts: 1734
- Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:17 pm
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
The regular weapons are just variations of the special creation weapons anyway. All minifigs, weapons, and other things in the rulebook that have stats are just pre-made creations.
- Posts: 3228
- Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:35 pm
- Location: New York
Well it doesn't actually matter. You can always fudge the rules.
- Posts: 696
- Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:19 am
- Location: Inside a Hammerhead Gunship
Return to The Rulebook
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests