Coming Back to Life

Rules questions, suggestions, and discussion

Moderators: Pwnerade, IVhorseman

Postby Warhead » Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:45 am

*CRAZYHORSE* wrote:
Warhead wrote:I A 6+ on a D6 is a bit of a tough roll. Head shot or fire only equals KO kill, anything else has a 4+ on a D6 chance of limb loss (I like the idea of zombies crawling about, only the bits with a head attached to it) and a one off regeneration roll of 4+ on a D6 at the beginning of each turn, if it's failed you can't re-try next turn. Anyway, that's what I would try.

I like these rules allot I think I will use them, but with limb loss I just have one problem, ofcourse when a zombie looses a leg he gets a movement penalty but since he doesn't attack with his arms he doesn't suffer from loosing an arm, so how would you go about this?

maybe because zombies use their arms for bashing windows and doors they would get a penalty for that or something like that?

Well, yeah not being able to open/bash stuff works but I would allow a simple grapple attack. For each Zombie touching a Mini-Fig you get a cumulative -1 to your skills rolls automatically as well as being attacked normally. This ability would be lost with the loss of any of the zombies arms.

OR

You could just make the Zombie attack less effective (-1 to attack?), which would be simpler but I prefer the grapple thing because it becomes even more important not to get swamped.

There how's that work for yah? I'm just bouncing ideas from the top of my head.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:05 am

thanks I'll see if it works.

Talking about zombies I never seem to have a good move amount for them because if you do a classic slow walking zombie minifigs can outrun them way to easy and then their is no way the infection will spread, but if you give them any other speed that is the same as that of a minifig or higher then gameplay isn't fun anymore.
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.
*CRAZYHORSE*
My Little Pony

Postby Scottsamn » Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:00 pm

Now you realize why I love brikwars. Fighting is in our blood.
"I loved smoking that bastard"
-My mother, concerning an anoying squirle.
"I think his mate saw me. *BANG BANG BANG* Yes, yes he did."- The Sniper
Scottsamn
Dimmy

Postby Warhead » Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:20 am

Now you've got it. :twisted:

@ Crazyhorse: Hm, the classic slow thing can be made to work in the right scenario. I like the idea of lots of Zombies to a few survivors. A survivor scenario where the players all holed up in a building and have to survive for as long as they can while the zombies try to get in. Winner is the last minifig eaten. No chase movement, except inside the house and the outside teaming with wall to wall zombies (you don't have to show it, just say it's a part of the scenario they can't leave. That would be cool.

I'll shut up and let others answer now. :oops: :roll:
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Previous

Return to The Rulebook