Is this allowed?

Rules questions, suggestions, and discussion

Moderators: Pwnerade, IVhorseman

Postby IVhorseman » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:47 pm

they're to whoever came up with the idea, although i have a sneaking suspicion that you're the same person. if you are the same person, be a man (or a "strong woman", as the feminists would love) and admit it. if you're NOT the same person, i have low respect for both of you for a) him being too much of a sissy to make his own account on these forums to defend his statements and b) you for being spineless enough to let him make you do his dirty work for him.
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6514
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Postby doodstormer » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:24 pm

Doomstormer

*twitch*
Doodstormer, dammit! Next time I'll have a bloody Grammar Piltogg Blitzkrieg!

Anyway, in the field of "killing everything that moves", there are a few exceptions:
1. Hero is My Little penises
2. Hero is God Almighty
3. Hero has an awesome hairdo
4. Player who owns hero is a 9-foot Quarterback that has served time in prison.

If said hero doesn't meet these criteria, following should result, in order they are listed:
1. Hero's head explodes in brilliant 8-bit color.
2. Hero's comrades wet themselves
3. Wrath of God
4. Banana bread
5. Player who owns said hero gets beaten with a steel chair
6. Same player is run over by a cement truck
7. Commercials
8. Dump cement from truck on same player.
9. Stab him to death with thumbtacks
10. Take his stuff

Make sure to closely follow each step of the procedure!
Image
User avatar
doodstormer
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:59 pm
Location: Free Country, USA

Postby Tuefish » Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:44 am

I once played a game of Brikwars with my friend without stats of Any kind, it was awesome. It was a pirate ship battle, after I had shot down all his masts, he shot my pilot in the arm, causing him to wrench the ship's wheel, which made my ship run his over, then fall over. only 1 minifig survived.
"If someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill them right back." -Malcolm Reynolds
Image
TROLOLO
Tuefish
Dimmy
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:26 am
Location: The Emerald city

Postby Bonn-o-Tron » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:15 am

Tuefish wrote:I once played a game of Brikwars with my friend without stats of Any kind, it was awesome. It was a pirate ship battle, after I had shot down all his masts, he shot my pilot in the arm, causing him to wrench the ship's wheel, which made my ship run his over, then fall over. only 1 minifig survived.

Wait, how does it work without stats?
Image
:rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei:
User avatar
Bonn-o-Tron
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1684
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:58 pm
Location: Brodmann area 17

Postby Almighty Benny » Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:36 am

I dunno, I read somewhere that you need like at most level 2 intelligence with +7 imagination spec
Last edited by Almighty Benny on Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen...
User avatar
Almighty Benny
Galidor
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:40 pm
Location: Connecticut

Postby Rody » Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:35 am

and wasn't there a modifier that resulted in for every level of intelligence substract 2 levels of imagination
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
User avatar
Rody
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1950
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:48 am
Location: Below sea-level

Postby rulebender101 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:02 pm

IVhorseman wrote:
they're to whoever came up with the idea, although i have a sneaking suspicion that you're the same person. if you are the same person, be a man (or a "strong woman", as the feminists would love) and admit it. if you're NOT the same person, i have low respect for both of you for a) him being too much of a sissy to make his own account on these forums to defend his statements and b) you for being spineless enough to let him make you do his dirty work for him.

He is a different person, but he is a older sibling. He didn't create his own acount because he was too lazy to, so he forced me to convey the message
TROLOLO
rulebender101
Battlefield General
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:11 am
Location: banhammered!

Postby IVhorseman » Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:04 pm

how the hell could you be "forced" to do it for him? just about every possible consequence i can think of that he'd do to you for not doing this for him would be more difficult than signing up himself and doing it.
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6514
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Postby rulebender101 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:28 pm

trust me, he is illogical, if he is too lazy to do something he will do something else, even if it is more work.
TROLOLO
rulebender101
Battlefield General
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:11 am
Location: banhammered!

Postby Rayhawk » Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:39 pm

Bah. The more we talk about this, the more that guy just sounds like an asshole with no value to humanity. Therefore the rulebender101 account is banhammered for continuing to remind me about him.

Justice served!
User avatar
Rayhawk
Overlord
 
Posts: 1016
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:02 pm
Location: BrikWars HQ, USA

I'm hurt

Postby rulebender102 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:52 pm

I am very hurt by being banned, I only told the truth.


WHY?!?
I bend the rules, they do not bend me
TROLOLO
rulebender102
Demi-God of BrikWars
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:48 pm
Location: Somewhere?

Postby rulebender102 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:53 pm

why was my location changed? I like to be somewhere?, but banhammered is okay
I bend the rules, they do not bend me
TROLOLO
rulebender102
Demi-God of BrikWars
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:48 pm
Location: Somewhere?

Postby Rayhawk » Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:35 pm

Oh for goodness' sake. It's not like the terms of service are a secret. There's only one rule you can really break, and you broke it.

link: TERMS OF SERVICE

I didn't banhammer you, I just banhammered that account, in the hopes that you'd have a chance to start over fresh without continuing to be a troll (or surrogate troll). Now I'm just banning the IP instead.
User avatar
Rayhawk
Overlord
 
Posts: 1016
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:02 pm
Location: BrikWars HQ, USA

Postby 501stCadians » Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:18 pm

Rayhawk wrote:Oh for goodness' sake. It's not like the terms of service are a secret. There's only one rule you can really break, and you broke it.

link: TERMS OF SERVICE

I didn't banhammer you, I just banhammered that account, in the hopes that you'd have a chance to start over fresh without continuing to be a troll (or surrogate troll). Now I'm just banning the IP instead.


Justice Is served Again!
:D
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!

Image
Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
User avatar
501stCadians
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1552
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:35 pm
Location: Kingston, Ontario, Canada

Postby Pvt Expendable » Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:49 am

bANNA bREAD?.....
User avatar
Pvt Expendable
Dimmy
 
Posts: 637
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:52 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Rulebook

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests