Lt. Krus wrote:Spell the fuck right, use proper grammar, then shut up and listen:
6. Yes you can move *action* move in one turn as long as the action is not CC. You use the rest of your move to get to the vehicle, and when you move the vehicle the fig is inside.
7. If you only take out the engine or shoot out the tires, no, but if you blow the fucker up and the explosion roll beast the minifig, then yes, he dies.
8. You go to the nearest comic shop and spen 10$ to buy a set of 7 dice. It comes with a 1d4, 1d6, 1d8, 1d0, 1d12, 1d20, and a special 1d0 health randomizer (like if a minifig gets pushed into a vat of acid, it might killl him or give him superpowres. Ys, powres.)
6. I don't think that's what he was asking. I think he was asking if a minifig could pilot a tank after shooting. If I remember correctly, piloting takes up your action (although I could be wrong). If that is
the case, then no he can't.
7. @Krus: No, you roll to see if he dies.
@Maddox: It all depends on what part you hit, how you destroyed it (ie. explosive or bullet), where the minifig is, etc. I personally would roll to see damage, roll for how far the minifig gets launched (if it was an explosive) and then choose the direction and other results myself.
make d10 rolls without d10s?
The way I do it is simple. Go to http://www.random.org/
, and look at the box on the right of the page. Set the min to 1 and the max to 10, and it will generate any random number between 1 and 10, which is the same as rolling a die.