Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations
Moderators: Rev. Sylvanus, warman45
I love that zombie! Pretending they're wearing body armor might be a better way to go about than 2d6 armor - they'd even get a speed penalty for it!
It'd also reward critical hits, ala shooting-them-in-the-head.
I like the gladiator too - his combat specialties look both fun and easy to remember.
- If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
- Posts: 5306
- Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
- Location: The Abyss
Thanks for the suggestion!
- Nice Dubs
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:38 pm
Can you correct the typo on the Zombie card?
use to --> used to
If you fix that I can add these to the BrikWars Stats android app.
- I've trolled before
- Posts: 4294
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
- Location: Atlanta
I like these two! I think the gladiator would also work well as a warhammer style orc. Might try them sometime.
- Posts: 276
- Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:17 pm
- Location: On my roof, watching the world burn
It would be interesting to see how a small Brikwars army of ragtag but hardy survivors deals with a zombiepocalypse...
- Posts: 174
- Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:39 pm
Return to Bonus Material
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest