Bionicle or hero factory brikwarpg?

Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations

Moderators: warman45, Rev. Sylvanus

Re: Bionicle or hero factory brikwarpg?

Postby Zupponn » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:53 am

Hey, I am incredibly lazy, but I managed to get a turn of Brikwarpg3 done after 3 months! If I can do it, anyone can!
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5532
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Bionicle or hero factory brikwarpg?

Postby Brikguy0410 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:08 am

I gauss lazy I sent the correct term, procrastinating is more like it
User avatar
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 pm
Location: In a pineapple under the sea

Re: Bionicle or hero factory brikwarpg?

Postby Colette » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:53 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:I'm to busy, I just discovered the x files and that show is :666:

I'm taking six APs, which are college-level courses like physics and linear algebra, and the homework usually keeps me up until 3 in the morning, and yet I still find time in my day to host chat battles and build MOCs/add to my army. I can't personally speak to anyone else's schedule, but there are college students separated from their lego and red-eye hour night-shifters who work legitimate jobs who also manage to contribute more than you. You and your excuses are pathetic piles of shit.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2539
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Bionicle or hero factory brikwarpg?

Postby Brikguy0410 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:53 pm

Colette wrote:
Brikguy0410 wrote:I'm to busy, I just discovered the x files and that show is :666:

I'm taking six APs, which are college-level courses like physics and linear algebra, and the homework usually keeps me up until 3 in the morning, and yet I still find time in my day to host chat battles and build MOCs/add to my army. I can't personally speak to anyone else's schedule, but there are college students separated from their lego and red-eye hour night-shifters who work legitimate jobs who also manage to contribute more than you. You and your excuses are pathetic piles of shit.

I am lazy, as I am 12 I cannot get a job guys, in the USA you have to be like 14 or 16, so I have little to no money, but its mostly because I'm lazy
User avatar
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 pm
Location: In a pineapple under the sea

Re: Bionicle or hero factory brikwarpg?

Postby Battlegrinder » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:21 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:I am lazy, as I am 12 I cannot get a job guys, in the USA you have to be like 14 or 16, so I have little to no money, but its mostly because I'm lazy


Get your ass off the couch and start mowing lawns. I was making at least twenty bucks a month doing odd jobs when I was your age, plus my allowance.
Image

"There's suspension of disbelief and then there's insulting my fucking intelligence"
Noah Antwiler
User avatar
Battlegrinder
Dimmy
 
Posts: 598
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 5:52 pm
Location: Limbo

Re: Bionicle or hero factory brikwarpg?

Postby Brikguy0410 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:33 pm

Battlegrinder wrote:
Brikguy0410 wrote:I am lazy, as I am 12 I cannot get a job guys, in the USA you have to be like 14 or 16, so I have little to no money, but its mostly because I'm lazy


Get your ass off the couch and start mowing lawns. I was making at least twenty bucks a month doing odd jobs when I was your age, plus my allowance.
I find it hard to mow lawns in febuary
User avatar
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 pm
Location: In a pineapple under the sea

Re: Bionicle or hero factory brikwarpg?

Postby IVhorseman » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:04 pm

You're waaaay better at making shitty excuses than you are at trolling. Did you know that?
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6348
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Re: Bionicle or hero factory brikwarpg?

Postby Gungnir » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:50 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:I am 12

That explains quite a lot, actually.
Brikguy0410 wrote:I find it hard to mow lawns in febuary

Then shovel driveways. Use your head, guy.
Give a minifig an inch, and he'll murder for a mile.
User avatar
Gungnir
Dimmy
 
Posts: 693
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:01 am

Re: Bionicle or hero factory brikwarpg?

Postby Zahru II » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:41 am

Then shovel driveways. Use your head, guy.


Don't use your head for shoveling though, that could hurt.
Anyway I've been thinking of implementing the 2014 HF mecha sets for brikwars, since those seem to be the best bridge between themes. I'm thinking of giving a HF mech very high armor value, to represent their "alien" nature against regular ABS briks. This would encourage doing component damage against them such as knocking off the armor shells from the frame to lower the overall armor value, or aiming at balljoint connections to undo them (which would be a lot more difficult but yielding instant results such as getting rid off limbs).
I'll give it some more thought later, but this is how I'd envision using them in battle.
User avatar
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time
 
Posts: 4275
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
Location: Hüngäry

Re: Bionicle or hero factory brikwarpg?

Postby Nimja » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:29 pm

Zahru II wrote:
Then shovel driveways. Use your head, guy.


Use your head for shoveling though, that could hurt.

:ftfy:
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

Joke of the day
User avatar
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: Location,Location

Previous

Return to Bonus Material

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest