Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations
Moderators: Rev. Sylvanus, warman45
Blitzen wrote:Eww, necrophiliac. I guess Piltogg wants you to run 5 miles now.
yup, he should go run 5 miles
- Clown-Face Bologna
- Posts: 2019
- Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:16 pm
- Location: Fictional Deutschland
*CRAZYHORSE* wrote:I really like this rule but Isn't it harder to repare a vehicle if it has more damage? In your rules right now it's the other way around: The more damaged the vehicle is the less you need to repare, and that doesn't make sence to me.
( really cool Idea to putt patches on the vehicles, i can imagine a tank partly made out of a bench and tracks partly made out of a fence.)
well no. you're paying for better armor. this reflects this.
- If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
- Posts: 5306
- Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
- Location: The Abyss
I still don't get it. why do you PAY for armor?
- Mega Blok
- Posts: 1351
- Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:10 pm
- Location: Procrasturbating.
*CRAZYHORSE* wrote:I still don't get it. why do you PAY for armor?
Becasue Leel(Lego-steel)cost the poor mini-fig money,Becuase the human overlords demand that he pay for his silly armor.
- Posts: 1068
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:35 pm
- Location: Kingston, Ontario, Canada
Return to Bonus Material
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests