Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations
Moderators: Rev. Sylvanus, warman45
Elmagnifico wrote:oh, and Anakin's first lightsaber
Losing Panda bear, or whatever the heck her name was
Someone has watched robot chicken star wars a bit too much.
Do you dare doubt the possibility?!
Stuff Is Possible
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 7:51 pm
- Location: Corona, California, USA, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, The Universe.
Thats one of two episodes i have seen, so not really. i only watched it once, I just have a pretty good memory.
"And the angels of darkness descended upon pinions of fire and light...the great and terrible dark angels."
- Posts: 789
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:15 pm
- Location: In a yellow submarine, preparing a nuke.
i wasn't being sarcastic btw
dilanski wrote:Have your imaginary balls exploded all over the keypad or something?
- Posts: 1168
- Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 10:31 am
- Location: Destroying Groin's Face
Return to Bonus Material
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest