Bleak Trooper statcard

Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations

Moderators: Rev. Sylvanus, warman45

Bleak Trooper statcard

Postby CaptainZebra » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:29 am

That means an extra 1d6 damage
My keboa5rd =isn't wo5rk=ing ve5ry well at the moment... Exc6use any m=istakes =in my ty-p=ing.(T5r6ust, me =it can get a lot wo5rse than th=is)
CaptainZebra
rei sucks

Re: Bleak Trooper statcard

Postby RedRover » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:15 am

How exactly is turning into a berserker a weakness? Seems like a positive and then the extra 1d6 to attacks as another huge boost.
RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Postby CaptainZebra » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:49 am

The berserker can only make melee attacks and move towards the closest(or most annoying) enemy it can. Also, it costs 4cp
My keboa5rd =isn't wo5rk=ing ve5ry well at the moment... Exc6use any m=istakes =in my ty-p=ing.(T5r6ust, me =it can get a lot wo5rse than th=is)
CaptainZebra
rei sucks

Postby stubby » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:10 am

Closest enemy? Or closest target? Attacking anyone in sight, friend or foe, is way more brikwars.

Or maybe even "whichever potential target within the berserker's movement range is most powerful." That means sometimes an enemy tank, sometimes an ally, or sometimes a tree, depending on what's in range.

Also, just as a random extra bonus, a minifig in the middle of berzerking should be able to ignore the skill penalty from being on fire.
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?
stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Postby RedRover » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:37 am

stubby wrote:Closest enemy? Or closest target? Attacking anyone in sight, friend or foe, is way more brikwars.

Or maybe even "whichever potential target within the berserker's movement range is most powerful." That means sometimes an enemy tank, sometimes an ally, or sometimes a tree, depending on what's in range.

Also, just as a random extra bonus, a minifig in the middle of berzerking should be able to ignore the skill penalty from being on fire.

I think this makes more sense. If a minifig is in a berserk rage, they are not going to take time to calculate who is and is not an ally... they are just going to slaughter whatever is closest. The unit could still be effective by just having them sprint towards the enemy.
RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Postby CaptainZebra » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:40 pm

stubby wrote:Closest enemy? Or closest target? Attacking anyone in sight, friend or foe, is way more brikwars.

Closest target. Will make a new one at some point.

P.S. Note that the OTC opened maniac beer is flaming
CaptainZebra
rei sucks

Return to Bonus Material