Steampunk boundries

Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations

Moderators: warman45, Rev. Sylvanus

Steampunk boundries

Postby necrolymn » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:08 pm

I can't find rulings on steampunk tech levels/stats so i figured i'd look here. From what i can tell, there are some odd bits here and there but no defined guide to the limitations of the criteria that compose the idea of steampunk (victorian era). I can't accept calling steampunk T4 becasue it lacks transistors, jet propulsion and misses automatic weapons by teknikly months. I can't accept calling steampunk T3 because it adds on pasteurization, the reloader, radio transmission, morse code and with quadrivium applied can make up for guided balistics with gyros. I wanna call Steampunk officially 3.5, who's with me? can anyone link me with what i need? thanks.
TROLOLO
necrolymn
Warrior King

Re: Steampunk boundries

Postby Captain-Camper » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:11 pm

:protip: Abandon tech levels! Don't let these needless classifications get in the way of your building! They don't matter!
"Tallyho lads, snuggle the houses and burn the women! Leave not a single potted plant alive! Full speed ahead and damn the cheesemongers"
Captain-Camper
seriously?

Postby RedRover » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:58 pm

You can build your faction however you want! Decide your Lore and why they do / don't have certain things. Tell levels are more for wiki and discriptions, no one will force you to stay in the constraints of the tek levels. Only exception I would say is if you make OP shit, you may russle other peoples' jimmies. At the end of the day you are the boss of your toys.
RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Postby necrolymn » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:19 am

cool, thanks for the support! I figured if i'd have trouble, the kanaon would save me! (steam from dragonfire + soma)
TROLOLO
necrolymn
Warrior King

Return to Bonus Material