Binocks - It's a miracle! I've found a use for them!

Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations

Moderators: Rev. Sylvanus, warman45

Postby piltogg » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:30 pm

chainsaws work well
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:47 pm

I always use walkie-talkies to call in A airstrike or a rocket. or for C4 detonaition.

don't mind my spelling i'm Dutch
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.
*CRAZYHORSE*
My Little Pony

Postby Cpt. Zipps » Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:59 pm

I think that Binoculars would increase the range of the weapon not the speed of the unit. they let you see farther not move faster. Binocs would increase range by 1 and space binocs would increase by 2. I will try and come up with ideas for all kinds of airstrikes and stuff for walkie talkies.
Cpt. Zipps
Playmobil

Postby OneEye589 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:42 pm

I use binoculars for weapons, like everyone else has said, but I like doodstormers stats, too. Pretty handy.

As for walkie-talkies, weapon parts, too. Also I was thinking before about just using them to be able to make a coordinated strike from a large gun. You know how all ranged units who know about the attack and can communicate can make an attack all together? Just give your officer in each squad or just a regular infantryman in each squad a walkie-talkie. Then, attach some walkie-talkies to your big cannons (which I know doodstormer has a couple of). That way, they can make a coordinated strike.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Previous

Return to Bonus Material