Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations
Moderators: Rev. Sylvanus, warman45
Hey, for each StLvl your creation loses (imagine Lvl 4, 4d10), do you lower its armor (loses one StLvl, armor is now downed to 3D10)?
I do, but sometimes seems wrong...
- The Dear Leader
- Posts: 2883
- Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:47 am
- Location: Looking for baseplates
I just lower the armor on the area that was damaged, not the whole thing.
- Posts: 218
- Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:09 pm
- Location: Iceland
That's basically the entire concept behind Structure Limits being based on Size.
The reasoning is that the more damaged it is, the easier it is to keep damaging.
- If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
- Posts: 5306
- Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
- Location: The Abyss
Return to Bonus Material
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests